One More Lie Uncovered

One More Lie Uncovered

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nelon

New Lenox, IL

#3 Oct 29, 2013
ha-ha
Mike

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 29, 2013
This healthcare system is a joke. I'm all for a national healthcare system, or at least a not-for-profit healthcare system, but this crap is a ridiculous.

Fining people for not buying health insurance??? What the f--k is that? Sounds to me like a plan devised by health insurance companies. I hope other industries don't try to get the same deal... I'm good with my smartphone - I don't want to be fined for not buying a tablet too. Or maybe I should be fined because I don't have cable TV? Or a food processor?

Sure they threw a couple of bones to the people - subsidies, pre-existing conditions...etc., but this whole plan is mainly a way for insurance companies to sell more policies; and part of the premiums will be paid by taxpayers.

What a great deal for the insurance companies. Get the government to force people into buying insurance, and then, get the government to pay for it! Genius!

Just another thing to prove that our government is owned by big business and the super rich.
do do do da da duh

Naperville, IL

#5 Oct 29, 2013
if you refuse to buy the insurance, there is a way around the fine. consider that the only way the irs can collect the fine is through parting it out from a tax refund. the irs can not levy a lien, garnish wages or confiscate a bank account. that is not part of the aca. have you figured it out yet?
Mike

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 29, 2013
do do do da da duh wrote:
if you refuse to buy the insurance, there is a way around the fine. consider that the only way the irs can collect the fine is through parting it out from a tax refund. the irs can not levy a lien, garnish wages or confiscate a bank account. that is not part of the aca. have you figured it out yet?
I know it's not technically a "fine", but as far as I'm concerned, it's the same result. Buy insurance or they'll take money out of your pocket.
1st amendment

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2013
9.7 million people just reported to have their healthcare coverage cancelled cause it does not conform to ACA. Thanks democrats and Obama.
bankster

Manhattan, IL

#8 Oct 29, 2013
do do do da da duh wrote:
if you refuse to buy the insurance, there is a way around the fine. consider that the only way the irs can collect the fine is through parting it out from a tax refund. the irs can not levy a lien, garnish wages or confiscate a bank account. that is not part of the aca. have you figured it out yet?
you are correct
Professor

Mokena, IL

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Obama tricked and fooled many people. Including Unions! He is a master of deception! The crazier part of this story is the millions who bury their head in the sand and defend him? It must be a liberal thing!
manhattan yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Professor wrote:
Obama tricked and fooled many people. Including Unions! He is a master of deception! The crazier part of this story is the millions who bury their head in the sand and defend him? It must be a liberal thing!
No facts, no truth, no credibility!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#11 Oct 29, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
No facts, no truth, no credibility!
Could pull your head out of your rear end long enough to absorb some reality?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
manhattan yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Oddly enough I am not really a great fan of Obama. He caved in to the insurance lobby and did not get through a good enough bill. But we have to start somewhere. I disagree with him on many issues: Fracking, TPP, Illegal Immigrants. The list goes on and On. However, I do know he is better than any Tea Party, Reaganomics killing middle class republican who have sold their soul to the Corporate World. I think Obama is maybe half sold!
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#13 Nov 1, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
Oddly enough I am not really a great fan of Obama. He caved in to the insurance lobby and did not get through a good enough bill. But we have to start somewhere. I disagree with him on many issues: Fracking, TPP, Illegal Immigrants. The list goes on and On. However, I do know he is better than any Tea Party, Reaganomics killing middle class republican who have sold their soul to the Corporate World. I think Obama is maybe half sold!
That's cool. Just start paying for my insurance and we're all good. That's what you want right? To help others pay for their insurance through wealth distribution. You have it now big boy! Pay up!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#14 Nov 2, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
Oddly enough I am not really a great fan of Obama. He caved in to the insurance lobby and did not get through a good enough bill. But we have to start somewhere. I disagree with him on many issues: Fracking, TPP, Illegal Immigrants. The list goes on and On. However, I do know he is better than any Tea Party, Reaganomics killing middle class republican who have sold their soul to the Corporate World. I think Obama is maybe half sold!
I don't understand why you would want the government making medical decisions for you? You believe they care more about you than saving a buck to spend on themselves? You can't possibly believe that a one payer system is in your best interest.
pharonic rule

Manhattan, IL

#15 Nov 3, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
Oddly enough I am not really a great fan of Obama. He caved in to the insurance lobby and did not get through a good enough bill. But we have to start somewhere. I disagree with him on many issues: Fracking, TPP, Illegal Immigrants. The list goes on and On. However, I do know he is better than any Tea Party, Reaganomics killing middle class republican who have sold their soul to the Corporate World. I think Obama is maybe half sold!
listen Obama is Akhenaton ! And totally owned by internationalists such as byzigniew berzinsky!(I am not eastern European)... Frank Marshall Davis story is a misdirection
Astronaut Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#16 Nov 4, 2013
pharonic rule wrote:
<quoted text>
listen Obama is Akhenaton ! And totally owned by internationalists such as byzigniew berzinsky!(I am not eastern European)... Frank Marshall Davis story is a misdirection
Listen you are going somewhere that these posters could not possibly understand. The Council on Foreign Nations, the Bilderbergs, etc. etc. etc. Try to keep it simple for them!
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#17 Nov 4, 2013
It's the Council on Foreign Relations. Good Lord you are dimwitted sometimes. Don't you even check stuff before you throw it out there? The CFR! Come on! You can't be an Astronaut. You are hereby decomissioned!
Becky and Andy

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2013
Get a job that offers health insurance. Most have it unless you have a shitty job.
Professor

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Astronaut Yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you are going somewhere that these posters could not possibly understand. The Council on Foreign Nations, the Bilderbergs, etc. etc. etc. Try to keep it simple for them!
Your the poster child for the "Low Information Citizen"

Lord Help Us !!!
Sarcastic

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Nov 5, 2013
They have done such a wonderful job with Social Security and Medicare. i cant see anything going wrong at all. This is going to be great.
Zebra

Bolingbrook, IL

#21 Nov 5, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
I think Obama is maybe half sold!
Hes half something for sure !!
Astronaut yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#22 Nov 6, 2013
Unincorporated wrote:
It's the Council on Foreign Relations. Good Lord you are dimwitted sometimes. Don't you even check stuff before you throw it out there? The CFR! Come on! You can't be an Astronaut. You are hereby decomissioned!
You know what I meant, at least I am not falling for the "Death Panel" nonsense like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor ole Paula dean 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 24
Hillary shuts down the global initiative 3 hr Really 2
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 4 hr Neighbor 15
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba T Brandenburg Ken... 4 hr so you know 1
Dan Lipinsky Lacks Patriotism 4 hr Lockport Local 1
Delusional "Neighbor" claims.. 4 hr Neighbor 2
News Lockport SD 205 OKs boundary committee (Sep '08) 4 hr Do your homework 82

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages