11 year old new Lenox boy dies

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New Lenox res

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Has anyone heard about this? What happened?
nl res too

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Word travels fast.
New Lenox res

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Mdo you know what happened?
mhr

Blue Island, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2010
A boy giving his horse a bath died from electicution when a fan fell on him.
Jessica

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 7, 2010
This is my family closest friends my brother Nolan and him very close and my sister mel and his sister Giana very very close. Please keep them in your prayers and always remember the serendity prayer
New Lenox res

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 7, 2010
So sad they are in our prayers
sorry

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2010
What is the boys name?
So Sorry

Darby, PA

#8 Jul 7, 2010
My deepest sympathy for the family. They are in my prayers.
Jessica

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2010
Chase
Jessica

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 7, 2010
Services will be sat at lincoln way west
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#11 Jul 7, 2010
Oh no. That is just terrible. I can't even imagine the grief. If I lost one of my kids, I don't know what I would do. Sorry Chase, RIP.
Terry

Crest Hill, IL

#12 Jul 7, 2010
This comes as quite a shock. My prayers go out to the family. It is very sad when they die at such a young age. 11 is too young!
Laurie

Woodridge, IL

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Can someone please provide information. Mokena families interested and concerned.
Services

Elmhurst, IL

#14 Jul 7, 2010
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. at Lincolnway West High School. Please come to remember Chase - a wonderful boy from a wonderful family. Procession will start at the Sanctuary subdivision off of Marley Rd. (only 1 home built) - be there by noon if you would like to participate.
Services

Elmhurst, IL

#15 Jul 7, 2010
Jessica wrote:
This is my family closest friends my brother Nolan and him very close and my sister mel and his sister Giana very very close. Please keep them in your prayers and always remember the serendity prayer
Your family is wonderful and has supported the Niemeier's tremendously. We are so lucky to be part of this "family"
NLBA

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2010
ItÂ’s with the deepest sympathy we pass our condolences along to the Niemeier family. Their son Chase, 11, was tragically killed in an accident at their home. Chase was a member of the World Series Champions Bronco Phillies this past season and had been playing in the league since he was 5. I know from coaching Chase in the Pinto division that he was a terrific young boy and came from a wonderful family! Please keep Chase, his parents and his younger sister and brother in your prayers.

NLBA is going to join forces with NLYFA. We are asking that all families please hang an orange ribbon from a tree in front of their house in his honor.

Memorial service Saturday 7/10, 1pm at Lincoln Way West Football field.

Please have players wear football or baseball jerseys.

Donations can be made to:
Chase Neimeier Memorial Fund
c/o Old Plank Trail Bank

Thank you for doing this.

We will miss you Chase!

Marty McGreal
President, NLBA
LWWC

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 8, 2010
It is with a very heavy heart that I come to you, to report a loss in our wrestling family. Chase Niemeier 11 years old died suddenly in a tragic accident on Tuesday on his families farm. Chase wrestled for us for two years. His brother Reese also wrestled for one year, and his father helped Coach. Chase and his family were well know in the community for there contributions in the many sports activities throughout New Lenox including Jr. Warriors Football, NL Baseball and of course LWWC.
As a father, I can't imagine a worse tragedy. Please keep Gina, Chuck and there two other children Reese and Gianna in your prayers. I know I will always have fond memories of the years we spent together. Please join Lori, myself, and the rest of my family in honoring Chase's life on Saturday, as we gather in a memorial service held at Lincoln Way West.
Details are listed below.
A procession will form from the Sanctuary Subdivision located on Marley, around 12noon for those interested.
Memorial Service to be held at Lincoln Way West Football Field at 1:00pm(Coaches please wear your coaches shirts, wrestlers can wear their team T-shirt[you can cut the sleeves down its hot out])
A reception to follow for immediate family only.
Donations in lieu of flowers should be sent to the Chase Niemeier Memorial Fund at Old Plank Trail Bank in New Lenox.
And finally, to show our support as a community, we are all asked to tie an orange ribbon around a tree in tribute to the Niemeier family.
Thank You
Coach Jim Schloegel
Coach joe

Mokena, IL

#18 Jul 10, 2010
I coach wrestling for the Lincoln way wrestling club. I don't have a kid on the team. I have almost a hundred kids on the team. Chase was a great kid to be around and coach. I'm gonna miss
him alot. He was always having a good time and all the other kids followed him every. He was a leader and set an example for the rest of the team. My heart goes out to the family and they should know that the team will always be a part of their family if they ever need us
little johnny

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2010
Coach joe wrote:
I coach wrestling for the Lincoln way wrestling club. I don't have a kid on the team. I have almost a hundred kids on the team. Chase was a great kid to be around and coach. I'm gonna miss
him alot. He was always having a good time and all the other kids followed him every. He was a leader and set an example for the rest of the team. My heart goes out to the family and they should know that the team will always be a part of their family if they ever need us
Com on!!!! Put me in coach!!!!!!
ali

Frankfort, IL

#20 Aug 14, 2010
chase went to my school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 10 min Halloween 10,496
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 26 min North parents suck 3,323
Did you know?? 1 hr Meeechelle 5
Trump Will Win 2 hr Meeechelle 12
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? 3 hr Powerintheblood 13
New poll shows MAJORITY of female voters.... 6 hr ItIsWhatItIs 16
Trump is a loser 6 hr ItIsWhatItIs 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages