Jan Serdar gets Standing Ovation

Jan Serdar gets Standing Ovation

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Judge

Chicago, IL

#1 May 7, 2013
The standing ovation was well deserved !!! She should be very proud of her accomplishments!!! The citizens, friends, co workers, family, elected officials, sure showed it last night!!!!! Congratulations Deputy City Clerk, Jan Serdar!!!! <3
Counting Down

Joliet, IL

#3 May 8, 2013
It was an exciting meeting. It sure showed what a wonderful employee Jan Serdar really is. Just the way everyone stood up and cheered for her shows how much she is really liked and appreciated. The room was packed with her supporters. Wonder what old lady Vershay Hall thought of Monday nights meeting. I guess her plan to fire Serdar back fired. Serdar is back to work and Vershay is out for good! Now we have to work on getting daddy out. Go hide your heads in shame! People will remember this.
F111-WSO

Cicero, IL

#4 May 8, 2013
Counting Down wrote:
It was an exciting meeting. It sure showed what a wonderful employee Jan Serdar really is. Just the way everyone stood up and cheered for her shows how much she is really liked and appreciated. The room was packed with her supporters. Wonder what old lady Vershay Hall thought of Monday nights meeting. I guess her plan to fire Serdar back fired. Serdar is back to work and Vershay is out for good! Now we have to work on getting daddy out. Go hide your heads in shame! People will remember this.
Amend to every thing you said.....
Ding Dong Witch is Dead

Woodridge, IL

#5 May 9, 2013
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Best Wishes to Jan!
Hahahaha

Shorewood, IL

#6 May 9, 2013
Ding Dong Witch is Dead wrote:
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
Best Wishes to Jan!
Ding Dong Witch is Dead Brenda is gone way GONE!!!
Brenda LELIS

Chicago, IL

#7 May 9, 2013
I am Far from gone!!! I will be around to make sure the United States constitution is upheld!!! By the way Jan you always have been very courteous and did your job with impeccable taste.
To Brenda and Steve

Chicago, IL

#8 May 9, 2013
Brenda LELIS wrote:
I am Far from gone!!! I will be around to make sure the United States constitution is upheld!!! By the way Jan you always have been very courteous and did your job with impeccable taste.
Maybe you better learn and understand the constitution before you shoot your mouth off because I have a really good feeling the you are clueless to the United State Constitution!!
Investigating

Chicago, IL

#9 May 9, 2013
R u a bell ?
Roll the dice Baby

Woodridge, IL

#10 May 9, 2013
To Brenda and Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you better learn and understand the constitution before you shoot your mouth off because I have a really good feeling the you are clueless to the United State Constitution!!
Who is this Brenda and Steve you are obsessed with?

And what does,(the you are clueless), mean?

Since: May 13

Joliet, IL

#11 May 10, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding Dong Witch is Dead Brenda is gone way GONE!!!
Hey Ignorant.....this has nothing to do with Brenda, it is about Jan!

Try sticking to the topic!
Crest Hill Resident 111

Saint Charles, IL

#12 May 10, 2013
Welcome back, Janet Serdar! It is so good to see your happy face again. Janet ,You are such a caring and considerate person. Many, many, many Crest Hill residents are glad to see you back. What old lady Vershay, Hall did was terrible. Words can not express what a negative, vindictive, and a trouble maker She is. Most people, when, they get to know her feel the same way . Most Crest Hill Residents are glad She is gone and good reddens to bad rubbish . She fires you, Janet, and then tells anyone that will listen to her lies that you walked out. I understand, She even took the keys from you, and then tried to cover up Her spitefulness. She even sent you a text message saying that you mis-under stood. Every one is talking about Her. What more can all of us say-------- Good luck Janet and to Vickey! I am sure working together, you and Vickey will be good for our fair City.
Crest Hill Resident 111

Saint Charles, IL

#13 May 10, 2013
Another comment. I would like to make! Judging other people like Brenda is not very nice. You don't know her and clean up your own back yard, before looking into other people's yards. Your yard is probably worse then any ones. I know a lady was a gossip, and would go to church every Sunday, and she sat in the front pew. She no longer came out of church and was critical of her neighbors windows, how dirty they were. I looked at her and said if you clean your windows, you would be able to see out your window much better . Take that and digest that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LW elections 59 min pig kim 24
Trumps dance moves 1 hr Your answer 2
News Manhattan-Elwood Public Library News (Mar '14) 2 hr Hello 7
Kellyanne Conway get a new job? 3 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 1
Trump's Inaugural Address 3 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 8
Yup Yup Yup 4 hr Neighbor 3
Are the Mayor and the Truth Strangers? 4 hr Lago Vista 28

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance