Double o seven

Manhattan, IL

#81 Apr 17, 2013
There was a flatbed tow truck parked in Foxford last night. I am betting with a car on it that sucker has to be over the weight limit.
doe

Villa Park, IL

#82 Apr 17, 2013
Double o seven wrote:
There was a flatbed tow truck parked in Foxford last night. I am betting with a car on it that sucker has to be over the weight limit.
why does that bother you so much?
doe

Villa Park, IL

#83 Apr 17, 2013
you must be a very unhappy bored person, oh my gosh, the truck was over weight! why does that bother you?
doe

Villa Park, IL

#84 Apr 17, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>why does that bother you so much?
go live in chicago with murders and rapes then you have reason to complain
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#85 Apr 18, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>why is trucks parking bother you so much? trouble maker. mind you to your own life
It bothers me, that are different rules for different people. With politics the rules get bent alot. If you don't ask,you can't find out.
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#86 Apr 18, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>go live in chicago with murders and rapes then you have reason to complain
Those gun laws work great there!!
uda

Manhattan, IL

#87 Apr 18, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>why does that bother you so much?
He's just trying to deflect attention from his RV.
a reason 2 believe

Chicago, IL

#88 Apr 18, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>go live in chicago with murders and rapes then you have reason to complain
You bring up a very interesting couple of subjects. Has there ever been a murder in Manhattan? Outside the one on Cedar Rd (unincorporated) two years ago? And rapes? I here there is a lot of adult consentual stuff going on, how about the non-consentual?
Seriously

United States

#90 Apr 18, 2013
Who Cares, get a life!
Chief Harold Martin

Elwood, IL

#91 Apr 19, 2013
Double o seven wrote:
An H plate allows up to 26,000 lbs. so chances are the tow truck with the car would be legal.
KVon

Manhattan, IL

#92 Apr 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Who Cares, get a life!
After you.
Chief Harold Martin

Elwood, IL

#93 Apr 19, 2013
Manhattan Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Martin, First of all, I think it's great your ansering questions here.But I was at the post office, and seen this truck parked on the east side of Front St. Across the street,from where it usually parks. That house probably is zoned commercial.When is the entire street zoned commercial? Never heard of such things. That means they can over night park in front of the Village hall. Thats commericial, I think someone not giving you your proper info. That really doesn't sound right. Now will have trucks parked all over.
You are correct, the street would only allow the H plate. We will make contact with the owner of the vehicle and advise him of the Village Ordinance. I like to have the oportunity to work with the individual, as our philosophy in Manhattan is to try and educate not punish unless it becomes necessary. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Seriously

United States

#94 Apr 19, 2013
I'm not the one on here complaining!! You people find anything to b*tch about.
KVon wrote:
<quoted text> After you.
Seriously

Manhattan, IL

#95 May 3, 2013
So is it vacation time, or were the owners asked to move it off of the street?
RacrX

United States

#96 May 3, 2013
Sure it's just vacation time. It'll be back before you know it.
RazorEx

Cicero, IL

#97 May 3, 2013
The thing was foreclosed on.
anothercrybaby

Manhattan, IL

#98 May 3, 2013
You should make a gaybar out of it.
Pats gay roomate

Manhattan, IL

#99 May 3, 2013
Make a gaybar out of it

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#100 May 5, 2013
I like having that egregious testament to American overindulgence. I say keep it!
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#101 Jun 6, 2013
The *%@*ing RV is back. Chief are you there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imagine if Obama had 20 min INDUBITABLY 9
Ugh. It doesn't mean a thing. 32 min INDUBITABLY 4
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 43 min INDUBITABLY 27
The Natives Are Restless 1 hr INDUBITABLY 12
This Job Is Hard 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 17
Perspective. 3 hr Pondering 7
Trump pushes Executive Orders and Tax cuts: A ... 3 hr LMAO 14

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance