Borgos propaganda letter

Borgos propaganda letter

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cute redheaded fool

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
what a bunch of bullcrap.That guy lies worse than Bisquit
resident

Geneva, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Wait, what he lied! I thought he had everything to do with lowering the property taxes. Not the fact the economy tanked along with the housing market.
Really

Manhattan, IL

#3 Mar 4, 2013
resident wrote:
Wait, what he lied! I thought he had everything to do with lowering the property taxes. Not the fact the economy tanked along with the housing market.
Believe what you want. Not all his facts are correct. I threw my letter away.
butchie

Lawrence, MA

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Waste of paper , I wiped.my @ss with it .
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want. Not all his facts are correct. I threw my letter away.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
butchie wrote:
Waste of paper , I wiped.my @ss with it .<quoted text>
I was going to, but it already was full of shit!
snow bunny

Mokena, IL

#6 Mar 5, 2013
From what I read here from you people I would say that I see it as an improvement over his campaign of 2005 and 2009. The facts are probably more accurate but there still is a definate stretch of the imagination. Wouldn't you agree? That's what you get in politics. Can't wait to read Doyle's promotional materials. The preface will likely begin with...Alls I heard for the last eight years is...you lost twice in-a-row to Borgo. Funny how it has an iconic ring to it. However, there seems to be a change in this election; I haven't heard of any talk of a Borgo slate, a Doyle slate or an Andresean slate. It's every man for himself.
white rabbit

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 5, 2013
And every bunny for themselves!
yup

Elwood, IL

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Who cares
tight n sore

Mokena, IL

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I care. It's about the use, and the abuse, of the money.
cute redhead

Cicero, IL

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Try, try as you may, but I think you are on the same ship Biscain is.
Classic

Manhattan, IL

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Wasn't able to read it. Font was too small. It is about the abuse of taxpayer money.
IN FEAR

Mokena, IL

#12 Mar 7, 2013
I don't fear the Reaper. I do fear vthe Borgo.
BEWARE

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Mar 7, 2013
In his letter nothing about helping lower any of the utility taxes,or lowering salaries.Brings up lakewood homes to scare people they cant build with the guide lines set up now.If YOU WANT HIGHER SALARIES, HIGHER UTILITIES AND WATER BILLS THEN BORGO LUCAS AND BISCAN ARE YOUR PEOPLE.
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 7, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
In his letter nothing about helping lower any of the utility taxes,or lowering salaries.Brings up lakewood homes to scare people they cant build with the guide lines set up now.If YOU WANT HIGHER SALARIES, HIGHER UTILITIES AND WATER BILLS THEN BORGO LUCAS AND BISCAN ARE YOUR PEOPLE.
Be careful about how you word your posts. Some people may only read the last few words and thus conclude that you are in favor of electing certain people.
Tootsie

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Wasnt it nice of the people of Manhattan to pay for all them envelopes and postage to mail them to us. Once a crook all ways a crook. all part of being a professional lier, and cheat. And still goes to show he is to good to go knocking on doors, shaking hands, and what is really hard for him to do is look you in the eye. PEOPLE BORGOS GOT TO GO.
No Good Choice

Elwood, IL

#16 Mar 7, 2013
I have lived here for 15 years, and I can honestly say that this town has gotten gradually worse since I moved in.

Jamie Doyle sucked as a mayor. He didt bring us forward back when it counted. Every time you drive into town from the west, take a look at the crap he let them build in our gateway. The guy had no vision, just wanted to be mayor because he thinks its owed to him. Anyone can sit in a trustee chair and find fault and obstruct whatever comes along. Too easy to find fault, but when he had the job, he sucked at it.

Borgo is a clown. The guy runs city council meetings like a hysterical goof. He is embarrassing to watch. I cannot believe I voted for this guy TWICE. He has to go.

The Village is stuck in 1969. Nothing positive is happening. The Police Dept is like Andy Griffith, and you can tell from dealing with the policeman they are not treated well, and not happy.

They pay this village manager alot, and she cant even make the town professional in dealing with basic things. No real identity, the only time I see her is when she is out to lunch somewhere.

This town is not, has not, and will never go anywhere with this group running it.

Throw them all out, take a chance with the young guy, Andriesonivich or what ever his name is. See if maybe he will get us going.

Dont vote for the same old crap. Dont put Biscan back, he had his chance and did nothing.

And by the way, HOW CAN ONE GUY HAVE "Mayor" and another one "VILLAGE PRESIDENT", and be running for the same office. This just shows you how half ass this town is.

THROW THEM ALL OUT, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#17 Mar 7, 2013
WOW! It's the truth and I know it.
Butchie

Union, NJ

#18 Mar 7, 2013
I just want to thank you personally and the other 160 people who voted this clown in another 4 years over James Doyle . To think we as residents should take your advice , no thanks buddy you just said you voted for the loser twice , TWICE and we are supposed to listen to you after screwing the town over the last 4 years your nuts buddy . Mike is as politically correct as,Borgo and he has no expierience what so ever and hes gonna keep Gibson what can't you,understand? I go to a butcher for my meat not a car salesman just sit on that and think about it buddy .
No Good Choice wrote:
I have lived here for 15 years, and I can honestly say that this town has gotten gradually worse since I moved in.
Jamie Doyle sucked as a mayor. He didt bring us forward back when it counted. Every time you drive into town from the west, take a look at the crap he let them build in our gateway. The guy had no vision, just wanted to be mayor because he thinks its owed to him. Anyone can sit in a trustee chair and find fault and obstruct whatever comes along. Too easy to find fault, but when he had the job, he sucked at it.
Borgo is a clown. The guy runs city council meetings like a hysterical goof. He is embarrassing to watch. I cannot believe I voted for this guy TWICE. He has to go.
The Village is stuck in 1969. Nothing positive is happening. The Police Dept is like Andy Griffith, and you can tell from dealing with the policeman they are not treated well, and not happy.
They pay this village manager alot, and she cant even make the town professional in dealing with basic things. No real identity, the only time I see her is when she is out to lunch somewhere.
This town is not, has not, and will never go anywhere with this group running it.
Throw them all out, take a chance with the young guy, Andriesonivich or what ever his name is. See if maybe he will get us going.
Dont vote for the same old crap. Dont put Biscan back, he had his chance and did nothing.
And by the way, HOW CAN ONE GUY HAVE "Mayor" and another one "VILLAGE PRESIDENT", and be running for the same office. This just shows you how half ass this town is.
THROW THEM ALL OUT, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
big daddy

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Oh my god - oh my god! The only thing you will cure by electing Doyle is his bruised ego. Don't do it. Let him go to a therapist for that.
The Road Goes Both Ways

Bloomingdale, IL

#20 Mar 7, 2013
No Good Choice wrote:
I have lived here for 15 years, and I can honestly say that this town has gotten gradually worse since I moved in.
Jamie Doyle sucked as a mayor. He didt bring us forward back when it counted. Every time you drive into town from the west, take a look at the crap he let them build in our gateway. The guy had no vision, just wanted to be mayor because he thinks its owed to him. Anyone can sit in a trustee chair and find fault and obstruct whatever comes along. Too easy to find fault, but when he had the job, he sucked at it.
Borgo is a clown. The guy runs city council meetings like a hysterical goof. He is embarrassing to watch. I cannot believe I voted for this guy TWICE. He has to go.
The Village is stuck in 1969. Nothing positive is happening. The Police Dept is like Andy Griffith, and you can tell from dealing with the policeman they are not treated well, and not happy.
They pay this village manager alot, and she cant even make the town professional in dealing with basic things. No real identity, the only time I see her is when she is out to lunch somewhere.
This town is not, has not, and will never go anywhere with this group running it.
Throw them all out, take a chance with the young guy, Andriesonivich or what ever his name is. See if maybe he will get us going.
Dont vote for the same old crap. Dont put Biscan back, he had his chance and did nothing.
And by the way, HOW CAN ONE GUY HAVE "Mayor" and another one "VILLAGE PRESIDENT", and be running for the same office. This just shows you how half ass this town is.
THROW THEM ALL OUT, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
Perhaps you should just LEAVE if you're so unhappy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news!!!!! (Jul '17) 44 min Sharky 941
New Lenox Ace Hardware - NEVER GO THERE (Mar '13) 1 hr Wild and Crazy Guy 117
Latest School Shooting 1 hr Jesus is sad 90
FBI and cruz 2 hr Sharky 20
The can of worms opened up by DJT.... 17 hr Vincent van Gogh 19
Military Parade 18 hr Sharky 61
Waterworld 18 hr Sharky 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages