Heating Contractors
Bill

Mokena, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2009
Watch out for heating contractors that say they are licensed and bonded. All you need to do is call The New Lenox Building Department to verify they are registered in the community. This alone is not a assurance they are not honest, professional and will be in business a few years down the road. There are many people who are start ups due to lack of work with their current job and do not have the knowledge to properly structure a lasting business. I get calls almost every day from someone that had work done from by someone but the contractor is no longer in business. When it comes time to pay taxes, insurance, buy warranties and honor their workmanship, many of these people disappear.

Bill Ward
RCM Heating
New Lenox
Good to know

Alsip, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2009
Bill, thanks for the info!
Have to laugh

New Lenox, IL

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Sounds like Bill charges more than most and needs to justify his prices.
Heater

Des Plaines, IL

#4 Jan 14, 2009
Good to know wrote:
Bill, thanks for the info!
How long have you been in business, Bill w/ RCM Heating?
Bill

Mokena, IL

#5 Jan 14, 2009
To Heater,

Thank You for appreciating my comments.

I have been business since 2005. RCM is a full service HVAC company that specializes in high efficiency furnaces and air conditioners. We put strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.

www.rcmheating.com

Bill
Bill

Mokena, IL

#6 Jan 14, 2009
Wood Dale,
It is FUNNY that you formed an opinion before you even have knowledge of our prices.
I laugh.
You strive to insult me but have only insulted yourself.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#8 Apr 4, 2013
I fell prey to a Heating Contractor (Goodberlet). Confused us on a $650 rebate, that we did not qualify for. Then installed a furnace with a high-speed blower I wanted. However, it ended up blowing A/C water out the end, and the water damaged my ceilings & walls (furnace in the attic). They then turned the fan speed way down & jury-rigged a platform to catch the water and direct it into the tray. Crazy, but once you buy you are stuck! So be careful folks.....
UNION

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Hey bill is RCM a union contractor?
Former RCM customer

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Have to laugh wrote:
Sounds like Bill charges more than most and needs to justify his prices.
You sure got that right!
Please

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 31, 2013
UNION wrote:
Hey bill is RCM a union contractor?
DOnt know if he is union or not, i didnt ask. Who cares, union on non union, if the work is done well at a fair price (which it is) then why does it matter?
Union Shmunion

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Union Sucks! Better quality labor from the owner himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 6 min Pathetic northoles 16
breaking news!!!!! 33 min Keep dreaming 767
LWE 8A Football Champions 1 hr The White Crayon 42
Portillos in Lockport 1 hr Duke 12
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 3 hr CaptSpaulding 119
stop whistling at women! 6 hr CaptSpaulding 46
Just Dont Reply to Cap 7 hr DCON 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance