of 2
Next Last
hold on

Naperville, IL

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you "hold on's" mother?
Why would bring my mother into this conversation, she has been deceased for almost 15 years now. But I wont take offense to the remark. It just shows that you have learned from your mentor on this site. When confronted with a statement of fact or question you cannot answer, deflect them by using a lame insult. He prefers, fruit cup, shiny object etc etc.. Although he will invoke peoples mother as well, telling them to give mom back her computer.
Professor

United States

#24 Jan 25, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would bring my mother into this conversation, she has been deceased for almost 15 years now. But I wont take offense to the remark. It just shows that you have learned from your mentor on this site. When confronted with a statement of fact or question you cannot answer, deflect them by using a lame insult. He prefers, fruit cup, shiny object etc etc.. Although he will invoke peoples mother as well, telling them to give mom back her computer.
I thought maybe it was your mother coming to defend you? No insult. Just a question. Cops get insulted and offended easily. I guess its that tough guy image you have to uphold!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Hold On - did you see this one?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/23/ba...
Hold On

United States

#26 Jan 25, 2013
Well I guess I was dead on about the lies. You could not and would not answer because I would use your own posts against you. Even in this very thread you state "I am a 25 year teamster" . Then when challenged to leave you say you quit three years ago for a non union shop. Just a few months ago you openly admitted your union dues were being used to support democrats. You are an outright liar. It's a shame you cannot be truthful in your posting. But I already knew that from your professor/young gun stunt. Your lies show your character traits. Think about it .
Dr Spock

United States

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Hold On wrote:
Well I guess I was dead on about the lies. You could not and would not answer because I would use your own posts against you. Even in this very thread you state "I am a 25 year teamster" . Then when challenged to leave you say you quit three years ago for a non union shop. Just a few months ago you openly admitted your union dues were being used to support democrats. You are an outright liar. It's a shame you cannot be truthful in your posting. But I already knew that from your professor/young gun stunt. Your lies show your character traits. Think about it .
You have a comprehension problem going on. I never said I quit for a non union job. Read my post again. I'm at the same company. I stated Jimmy Hoffa gave the company concessions stripping us of all our union perks and benefits despite membership voting against it. I stiil pay union dues, just don't get anything for them! I basically a union scab now thanks to Hoffa!
Dusty Rhodes

Frankfort, IL

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Hold On wrote:
You are an inane child. A cop no less? Sheesh!
hold on

Naperville, IL

#29 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a comprehension problem going on. I never said I quit for a non union job. Read my post again. I'm at the same company. I stated Jimmy Hoffa gave the company concessions stripping us of all our union perks and benefits despite membership voting against it. I stiil pay union dues, just don't get anything for them! I basically a union scab now thanks to Hoffa!
What?????????? In post 11 of this thread, you wrote I am at a non union company, I left the union 3 years ago. If you left the union 3 years ago, you would no longer be a union member and not paying dues. You have no clue what you are even talking about Dr Spock. I suppose tmrw you will come on and say that it was not you posting under this new name, just like before.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>You have a comprehension problem going on. I never said I quit for a non union job. Read my post again. I'm at the same company. I stated Jimmy Hoffa gave the company concessions stripping us of all our union perks and benefits despite membership voting against it. I stiil pay union dues, just don't get anything for them! I basically a union scab now thanks to Hoffa!
Who are you? It is hard to keep track of you. Do you ever use the same name or do you like talking to yourself?
hold on

Naperville, IL

#31 Jan 26, 2013
Still waiting for you to explain the contradictions between what you posted in post 11 and post 27. Not too mention the fact that you could not respond to the other simple questions I posted about your earlier posts. Please enlighten me.
hold on

Frankfort, IL

#32 Jan 26, 2013
Watch out! I am hot on your trail! Next it will be on to the kids drinking beer in the park!
Professor

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2013
hold on wrote:
Watch out! I am hot on your trail! Next it will be on to the kids drinking beer in the park!
You definitely deserve a promotion! Hahaha
hold on

Naperville, IL

#34 Jan 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely deserve a promotion! Hahaha
Amazing that you can respond to that poster, but caught again in yet another lie you just ignore a simple request for an explanation. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
Professor

United States

#35 Jan 26, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that you can respond to that poster, but caught again in yet another lie you just ignore a simple request for an explanation. Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
I stand corrected. I did state im at a non union company now. I should have clarified I'm at the same company but due to the union, specifically jimmy hoffa siding with big business and giving them concessions against the memberships vote and will, we were stripped of union, wages, benefits, and pension. I will give you the company name to research. YRC WORLDWIDE. Formerly Yellow Transportation & Roadway Express. They merged undet buyout agreements. I appokogize. Didn't clarify my position clearly. No attempt to lie. Could we be friends now?
Professor

United States

#36 Jan 26, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? It is hard to keep track of you. Do you ever use the same name or do you like talking to yourself?
I guess you and "hold on" are starting to rub off on me!
hold on

Frankfort, IL

#37 Jan 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you and "hold on" are starting to rub off on me!
I usually save that for after the booking process and we're alone in the cell.
Professor

United States

#38 Jan 26, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually save that for after the booking process and we're alone in the cell.
No comment on my apology? Did you miss it?
Manhattan Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain you would be dangerous!
If you had a brain you would be a Democrat!
Manhattan Yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#41 Jan 28, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
UNIONS SUFFER STEEP DECLINE IN MEMBERSHIP...
More losses in four years under Obama than eight years under Bush...
<How about that? Drudge
Spoken like a true corporate capitalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharkys Guy Mueller 1 hr More On 7
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 1 hr Dennyk 80
breaking news!!!!! 1 hr More On 716
Sharky Masturbates in Public 1 hr More On 41
GOP Tax Myth & Junk Economics 2 hr Cheeetos R Gross 6
Trump Masturbates In Public 6 hr Sharky 20
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 14 hr Mogul 10,935

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance