First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
UNIONS SUFFER STEEP DECLINE IN MEMBERSHIP...

More losses in four years under Obama than eight years under Bush...

<How about that? Drudge
Professor

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
There are more union job losses coming soon. As union companies cannot stay a float in this Obama economy. Actually in many instances, non union workers are receiving more pay, benefits, and better working conditions than union workers.. I should know. I'm a 25 yr teamster. I see the change in direction going on. The teamsters keep supporting the democratic party, they have done absolutely nothing for us except hurt the cause. The facts of my statement can be found in our membership numbers and financial condition of the unions.
Mahanattan yellowhamer

New Lenox, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Professor you should quit and work non-union!
Union yes

Frankfort, IL

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
UNIONS SUFFER STEEP DECLINE IN MEMBERSHIP...

More losses in four years under Obama than eight years under Bush...

<How about that? Drudge
And the non union people are all working for less....Indiana and Michigan both become right to work for less states....big business keeps more profit and refuse to pay their workers. Is this the America you want?

Corporations are given tax breaks to take union manufacturing jobs out of the country and ship them overseas...for non union companies also, I might add.

It is a fact that the lowest states in income per capita and highest in poverty and take the most federal assistance dollars are all right to work for less states...coincidence? I think not.
Professor

Hartland, WI

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Mahanattan yellowhamer wrote:
You should have voted republican. Its this Obama administration destroying the union work force The numbers reports don't lie. I'm just stating what democrats despise, the truth!
Professor

Hartland, WI

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Union yes wrote:
<quoted text>
And the non union people are all working for less....Indiana and Michigan both become right to work for less states....big business keeps more profit and refuse to pay their workers. Is this the America you want?
Corporations are given tax breaks to take union manufacturing jobs out of the country and ship them overseas...for non union companies also, I might add.
It is a fact that the lowest states in income per capita and highest in poverty and take the most federal assistance dollars are all right to work for less states...coincidence? I think not.
Not true in the teamster trucking industry. Teamsters sre making less money, benefits, and inferior working conditions than non union workers right here in Illinois. COMPANIES were given concessions by James Hoffa despite the rank and file voted them down!
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#7 Jan 24, 2013
"Union Yes" I beleve you have an asumption that lower income per capita implies poverty alone. Texas for example has a lower income than IL, is heavy non-union, but you can buy an equivelent sq ft home in Austin for 1/3 the price here too. Also, the decline in Union membership is driven by people opting out as I understand.
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Why are you so damn scared of union workers. You go on and on about it all the time. People everywhere have the choice to find a union or more likely a non union job anywhere they go. The national numbers show that only 11.3 % of workers are now unionized. But Neighbor you go on and on about this crap. It is much easier to find a non union job than it has ever been. So people should have no problem finding a job that is non union anywhere in this country. The small percentage of unionized workers left in this country pose no threat to you or your way of life.
As for Professor, pull the pin. We as Teamsters sure as hell dont want or need a nut job like you among our ranks. Please leave the union immediatley, today, now. Do it for all of us. Find a new job with better pay and benefits driving for a non union company. Or until that time, make a declaration, become a fair share member. Stand up for all this rhetoric you put up everyday. You do nothing else but pump out the same idiotic ramblings every damn day. So now I am calling for you to put your money where your mouth is. Leave the union today. Otherwise you are nothing more than a pathetic loser whose dues go to supporting those filthy democrats that you despise so much. But I know you wont. You dont have what it takes to do the right thing, you just like to talk smack.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Hold-On... I was once an IBEW member for 3 years. In reality, it's far more that Public Unions is where I have heart burn than Private Sector. Lets face it, Private Sector Unions have to assure their company survives profitably or they lose their jobs, like with Hostes (these unions have RISKS public Unions have no RISK)). Secondly, I disagree with "you have to join a union, pay dues" requirement, as well as see their Union dues go to fund candidates they disagree with. For example, I saw Unions spend $22M supporting the Obama Care Bill, while Union members were out of work and not allowed to get a non-Union temp job. Watching their dues go out the window had to be tough?
Professor

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2013
hold on wrote:
Why are you so damn scared of union workers. You go on and on about it all the time. People everywhere have the choice to find a union or more likely a non union job anywhere they go. The national numbers show that only 11.3 % of workers are now unionized. But Neighbor you go on and on about this crap. It is much easier to find a non union job than it has ever been. So people should have no problem finding a job that is non union anywhere in this country. The small percentage of unionized workers left in this country pose no threat to you or your way of life.
As for Professor, pull the pin. We as Teamsters sure as hell dont want or need a nut job like you among our ranks. Please leave the union immediatley, today, now. Do it for all of us. Find a new job with better pay and benefits driving for a non union company. Or until that time, make a declaration, become a fair share member. Stand up for all this rhetoric you put up everyday. You do nothing else but pump out the same idiotic ramblings every damn day. So now I am calling for you to put your money where your mouth is. Leave the union today. Otherwise you are nothing more than a pathetic loser whose dues go to supporting those filthy democrats that you despise so much. But I know you wont. You dont have what it takes to do the right thing, you just like to talk smack.
The company i work for is non union. I left the union three years ago when Jimmy Hoffa sold us out! The union is like the democratic party. They will tell you what you want to hear, then stick it too you! They will sell their soul for a vote!
Professor

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2013
hold on wrote:
One more thing. Your a hypocrite! You defend others when I tell them to leave the country because they disagree with policies. But you have the nerve to tell me to leave the union because I disagree with their policies? Typical arrogant democrat!
Four More Years

Alexandria, VA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing. Your a hypocrite! You defend others when I tell them to leave the country because they disagree with policies. But you have the nerve to tell me to leave the union because I disagree with their policies? Typical arrogant democrat!
Have you considered moving to another country until Hillary's two terms are up?It may lessen your heartburn and stupidity.
Manhattan Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Your Fox News Republican rant has failed miserably. You can not sway the masses. The people have seen through the lies. That is why OBAMA won another term. If you and you kind keep up the same nonsense, even more republican politricksters will lose their seats in Congress. So,in hindsight, please keep it up!
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The company i work for is non union. I left the union three years ago when Jimmy Hoffa sold us out! The union is like the democratic party. They will tell you what you want to hear, then stick it too you! They will sell their soul for a vote!
Really so if I pulled up a post from this last summer that claimed you still worked for the teamsters, would you be lying then or now. Lets have a little test of your veracity while we are at it. You once posted the occupations of your children, can you please tell me again what those occupations are? Its funny because I found another post about your wife having an illness 8 years ago and in that post you stated at that time your children were really young. But another posted stated some pretty lofty jobs your children had obtained. Which only 8 years later would seem strange really. I get the feeling you post whatever damn well helps you at the time your posting it. The truth be damned.
IQ Tester

Frankfort, IL

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. Your a hypocrite! You defend others when I tell them to leave the country because they disagree with policies. But you have the nerve to tell me to leave the union because I disagree with their policies? Typical arrogant democrat!
You don't see the difference? You actually think leaving a country and leaving a union are the same thing? You are not an intelligent person. Democrat or Republican has nothing to do with anything. You would be considered mentally challenged no matter what political party you support.
Professor

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Really so if I pulled up a post from this last summer that claimed you still worked for the teamsters, would you be lying then or now. Lets have a little test of your veracity while we are at it. You once posted the occupations of your children, can you please tell me again what those occupations are? Its funny because I found another post about your wife having an illness 8 years ago and in that post you stated at that time your children were really young. But another posted stated some pretty lofty jobs your children had obtained. Which only 8 years later would seem strange really. I get the feeling you post whatever damn well helps you at the time your posting it. The truth be damned.
You will never make a detective!!!!!!! You suffer from ADD!
Professor

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Mahanattan yellowhamer wrote:
If you had a brain you would be dangerous!
Professor

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered moving to another country until Hillary's two terms are up?It may lessen your heartburn and stupidity.
I don't get heartburn. I get a good laugh listening to all you fools committing suicide drinking from the Kool- Aid cup of Barack Hussein Obama. I enjoy freedom, democracy, and capitalism its you democrats that hate it. Next time your in China...... stay there.
Professor

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2013
IQ Tester wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see the difference? You actually think leaving a country and leaving a union are the same thing? You are not an intelligent person. Democrat or Republican has nothing to do with anything. You would be considered mentally challenged no matter what political party you support.
Are you "hold on's" mother?
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never make a detective!!!!!!! You suffer from ADD!
Just as I figured. You are a liar. These are not difficult questions to answer. And you of course are unable to answer them, due to the fact that you cannot keep up with the sheer volume of lies you post. And quite frankly as far as being a detective. Already been there, done that. Also like a good detective, I am asking you questions to which I already have the answers for. I know that you cannot answer them. Come on prove me wrong. And I will post the thread title, post number and date of each post to dispute in your own words what you have already stated. And these posts will be from your own name on here, and I dont mean young gun either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sniper 3 min Sharky 98
eminent domain For Nelson road? 9 min Jaho 3
Sandy Hook was a False Flag Event 12 min Unincorporated 263
Koch Brothers EXPOSED: 2014 FULL DOCUMENTARY 18 min Youran Idiot 15
No Go Zone in America 22 min Got any Change 34
So, that pipeline will "Create Jobs" and lead t... 1 hr Professor 36
Town Shopping 3 hr Patriot 29
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web