Multiple wounded on East Joliet Gang ...
real

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2011
We're da bud at
Enough

Romeoville, IL

#23 Apr 30, 2011
Just curious are you capable of writing a coherent sentence. If not please refrain from exposing your ignorance by continually posting half broken what passes for ghetto English sentences.
maylee joliet wrote:
by the way word is they blame the two six but its not them its the kings claiming there name . they blame a guy by the name of sharky and its not his followers . am not a gang member but i now the rules dont claim wats not yours.
JKL

Romeoville, IL

#24 Apr 30, 2011
How is that monthly disability check working out.You ever wonder what your life could be if only you had an education.
Da ET MANE ALL DAY wrote:
I'M BORN & RAISED HERE... YEAH YEAH JUZ LYKE ANY OTHER TOWN. IT'z WUT U MAKE IT. MAN Dyz MY CITY FUCK WHAT YALL SAYIN, SPECIALLY DR. SPELLCHECK! SPELLCHECK ON DEEZE NUTz BYTCHhh... SENSE YOU TALKn HARD ON DA INTERNET! IMA SPELL JUz LYKE DYz SENZE U THYNK ALL PPL FROM JOLIET HAVE TO SPELL OUT WORDz CORRECTLY. U SPELLd OUT DA WORDz MY MANz WUZ TYPIN??? KILL DAT NOISE DNT LET ME FIND YOU SLIPPn ROUND DEEZE PARTz. PROLLY WNT MAKE IT BAK TO DA WEST SIDE! STR8 EAST ALL DAY CUDDY!!!
Bill Clinton

Romeoville, IL

#25 Apr 30, 2011
Absolutely not we need this ignorant little gang bangers killing each other off.
maylee joliet wrote:
i would like to propose a trety between gands lets do it for our family they are the ones that suffer , lets be one and not kill each other . other nations talk about usa how we kill each other. when all life is gone we are going to realize the mistake that was done pull together RAZA
Essay

Romeoville, IL

#26 Apr 30, 2011
So long as he RIP back in Mexico with the rest of the trash.
GTSN wrote:
R.I.P SHARKY G
South joliet

Granite City, IL

#28 Aug 1, 2011
Should get rid of the section 8 and low income housing on the east side.this would turn it all around.how can u act tuff and be proud your from joliet eastside.eastside monkeys wreck everything for joliet people and there town.this is a small suburb town not a city.where are there parents to beat there kids ass.
mikie p

Crest Hill, IL

#30 Aug 5, 2011
By far the least intelligent post I have ever read. Most of you should have been aborted.
2two6six

United States

#32 Aug 7, 2011
spider wrote:
if all gang members think there the big shi.. why not join the army ,marines, navy, air force you know why cause you all are a bunch of sissys that a real gang member not all you wanna be. and thats a fact sissys
they are in the army and marines and shit still run the too but u dont say shit like that to a gangsta face to face
2two6six

United States

#33 Aug 7, 2011
they are in the army and marines and shit still run the too but u dont say shit like that to a gangsta face to face
2two6six

United States

#34 Aug 7, 2011
Lucas Vc wrote:
Its J-city And latin kings is a strong gang her thankfully i live on da west side :)
eff
the kings KK all day eastside
SUR UP

Huntington Park, CA

#35 Sep 7, 2011
SURENOS 13
ALKQN

Joliet, IL

#37 Feb 15, 2012
maylee joliet wrote:
by the way word is they blame the two six but its not them its the kings claiming there name . they blame a guy by the name of sharky and its not his followers . am not a gang member but i now the rules dont claim wats not yours.
Look where sharky at now a grave TSK LKN
TENNESSEE

Parkers Lake, KY

#38 Mar 14, 2012
Ooh I jus luv dis gang talk.Oh I from Tennessee yawl. Country gal. Yep here in Chatt town got several gangs sudden explode. In other words,they kept building up,got Bloods n Crips n few others but last couple months got more shootins. Now the funny part,we got the dummest cops oh God they so hillarious, they runnin roun scratchin them heads sayin "Which way did they go which way did they go"and "What do we do we gota do somethin".See we knew it was buildin for a long time, now they say we got an outta control gang problem. Duh pigs,shoulda new that long time ago.Cops are so dumb. But if ya ever need one call 911 and tell um ya just killed ur whole family. Guarantee they be there in ten seconds.Five if ya shoot a gun in the phone.
Act Right

United States

#39 Mar 16, 2012
How about stopping the cycle? Get an education, talk right and act right. What is your life going to amount to when you talk gibberish and run around shooting people and fighting? You end up dead or in jail and you leave behind children who are going to follow in your footsteps. It's time for people to take responsibility for themselves and grow up.
Act Right

United States

#40 Mar 16, 2012
2two6six wrote:
I'm just wondering how old you are and how your mother feels about your life choices.
Act Right

United States

#41 Mar 16, 2012
Da ET MANE ALL DAY wrote:
I'M BORN & RAISED HERE... YEAH YEAH JUZ LYKE ANY OTHER TOWN. IT'z WUT U MAKE IT. MAN Dyz MY CITY FUCK WHAT YALL SAYIN, SPECIALLY DR. SPELLCHECK! SPELLCHECK ON DEEZE NUTz BYTCHhh... SENSE YOU TALKn HARD ON DA INTERNET! IMA SPELL JUz LYKE DYz SENZE U THYNK ALL PPL FROM JOLIET HAVE TO SPELL OUT WORDz CORRECTLY. U SPELLd OUT DA WORDz MY MANz WUZ TYPIN??? KILL DAT NOISE DNT LET ME FIND YOU SLIPPn ROUND DEEZE PARTz. PROLLY WNT MAKE IT BAK TO DA WEST SIDE! STR8 EAST ALL DAY CUDDY!!!
maybe you should try getting an education and becoming a contributing person to society rather than smoking weed and drinking 40s all day.
SURX3K

Bolingbrook, IL

#44 Aug 8, 2013
Surx3 aint bout it. KING LOVE
kicker

Bolingbrook, IL

#45 Sep 1, 2013
Really
Just Sayin

Joliet, IL

#46 Sep 12, 2013
Think we will have a biker run right Down the middle of the east side and take down a bunch if you scum Lil gang bangers. 2 6 this bitch.
r-ville

Plainfield, IL

#47 Sep 18, 2013
k-rock wrote:
Aint nobody messn wit my city i live in va but all that talkin yall wouldnt come over there and talk that yall jus some bystanders.lls
J-town all day washington n mound holla at me
All you punk ass bangers are only tuff in a pack so if you think your bad come to pac mma and ill hand you your teeth personally.man to man you aint shit , ill make you cry like the pussy you are. You punks are the reason joliet gets a bad rap. Pack mentality is your only game. Your in a gang because you can't stand alone. Oh the gym is off of black on frontage road. If your tuff come show me punk ask for johny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 LW BOE elections 28 min Example 45
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 2 hr Troll Killer 16
2017 Village election 12 hr Orange like 9
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 15 hr Timing 10,652
Link Card? (Feb '13) 16 hr Bella 23
Zero Hid payments to Iran 20 hr Patriot 3
Atty Edward Jaquays (Dec '10) 23 hr Stay away from Ja... 11

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance