Multiple wounded on East Joliet Gang ...

Multiple wounded on East Joliet Gang Fight

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SNAFU

Crest Hill, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2008
Another one bites the dust
aaron

Saint Charles, IL

#2 Apr 11, 2008
who was fightin? and when was this?
Kevin

Plainfield, IL

#3 Jun 24, 2008
I heard it was gangmembers probably the homeboys21 they a bunch of puncks they been making alot of noise in this city.
SYPO KILLA

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Homeboyz there some hoez we punk them nikkaz all day
Tommy from New Lenox

Frankfort, IL

#6 Jan 5, 2010
It so funny that these idiots in these gangs think they are tough and important somehow. They remind me of the terrorists we've been smacking down out in the Middle-East... Someday I wish they would let us roll through a town like Joliet or Chicago and wipe out these vermin.
Allied Employs

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2010
All the Guzmans are employed at Allied Landscaping. It is a known fact that they are a part of a huge ganglord in Joliet. This is why the Plunk family keeps hiring the entire Guzman family to have some terrorists of their own to call on and do the dirty work behind the scenes. Known FACT. Right Plunks?
k-rock

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Aint nobody messn wit my city i live in va but all that talkin yall wouldnt come over there and talk that yall jus some bystanders.lls
J-town all day washington n mound holla at me
maylee joliet

Northbrook, IL

#9 Jul 21, 2010
they need to stop yhe shooting my house been shoot twice please stop i have little babies there every day i help people fight the war of hiv and aids and stds lets stop the war of gangs think of your own for once i pled
maylee joliet

Northbrook, IL

#10 Jul 21, 2010
by the way word is they blame the two six but its not them its the kings claiming there name . they blame a guy by the name of sharky and its not his followers . am not a gang member but i now the rules dont claim wats not yours.

“No, that's not a picture of me”

Since: Dec 07

Plainfield, IL

#11 Jul 22, 2010
k-rock wrote:
Aint nobody messn wit my city i live in va but all that talkin yall wouldnt come over there and talk that yall jus some bystanders.lls
Brilliant
Dr Spellcheck

Wichita, KS

#12 Jul 22, 2010
k-rock wrote:
Why bother typing anything on this site? Go back to school, learn how to spell & then kick rocks
maylee joliet

Northbrook, IL

#13 Jul 22, 2010
i would like to propose a trety between gands lets do it for our family they are the ones that suffer , lets be one and not kill each other . other nations talk about usa how we kill each other. when all life is gone we are going to realize the mistake that was done pull together RAZA
Sal

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2010
I say let em fight till nobody is left standing. Easy clean up with 55 gallon burial drums. Then we can move along to more important things.
If they bang they get what they deserve.
spider

Joliet, IL

#15 Jul 25, 2010
if all gang members think there the big shi.. why not join the army ,marines, navy, air force you know why cause you all are a bunch of sissys that a real gang member not all you wanna be. and thats a fact sissys

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Allied Employs wrote:
All the Guzmans are employed at Allied Landscaping. It is a known fact that they are a part of a huge ganglord in Joliet. This is why the Plunk family keeps hiring the entire Guzman family to have some terrorists of their own to call on and do the dirty work behind the scenes. Known FACT. Right Plunks?
Dirty work? What kinda dirty work could these people possibly need Guzmans to do? Sounds like bs to me
Lucas Vc

Berkeley, IL

#17 Apr 6, 2011
Its J-city And latin kings is a strong gang her thankfully i live on da west side :)
GTSN

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 19, 2011
R.I.P SHARKY G
GtSw ili

Peoria, IL

#19 Apr 21, 2011
R.I.P SharkkY amor de conejo
JOLIET GONE GREEN 60435

Joliet, IL

#20 Apr 24, 2011
CELEBRITY Guest Judge "TEDDY TED" CEO Saturday APRIL 23RD WACKAFLOCKA MONOPOLY BASH !
Da ET MANE ALL DAY

Manhattan, IL

#21 Apr 25, 2011
I'M BORN & RAISED HERE... YEAH YEAH JUZ LYKE ANY OTHER TOWN. IT'z WUT U MAKE IT. MAN Dyz MY CITY FUCK WHAT YALL SAYIN, SPECIALLY DR. SPELLCHECK! SPELLCHECK ON DEEZE NUTz BYTCHhh... SENSE YOU TALKn HARD ON DA INTERNET! IMA SPELL JUz LYKE DYz SENZE U THYNK ALL PPL FROM JOLIET HAVE TO SPELL OUT WORDz CORRECTLY. U SPELLd OUT DA WORDz MY MANz WUZ TYPIN??? KILL DAT NOISE DNT LET ME FIND YOU SLIPPn ROUND DEEZE PARTz. PROLLY WNT MAKE IT BAK TO DA WEST SIDE! STR8 EAST ALL DAY CUDDY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"If companies leave there will be consequences"... 1 hr Professor 17
Lockport murders 2 hr Capt howdy 18
Mobile boiler at LWC 6 hr How bout you 6
America Strong Mad Dog 9 hr Strength in the Dog 3
Donald Trump to continue to be paid as executiv... 13 hr M-14 Rifle 2
What next, recount the recount? 17 hr waaaaaa 34
Mayor & city elections 22 hr You tool 20

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance