First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shannon Shuffle

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Has anyone seen Grasshopper at all during the snow storm ? Whos in charge of this company they should be fired , I know the Mexicans are not getting double time .
resident

Manhattan, IL

#2 Jan 2, 2014
They have been out the last 2 nights.....doing a great job too
Ouch

Manhattan, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Wouldn't say great. They have been hard at it. It takes time. It has been very cold. I do think they should of worked on the sidewalks before the kids went back to school.
For the most part I'm happy with what thet did. Good job!
sickofallyou

Manhattan, IL

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Ouch wrote:
Wouldn't say great. They have been hard at it. It takes time. It has been very cold. I do think they should of worked on the sidewalks before the kids went back to school.
For the most part I'm happy with what thet did. Good job!
They would have done much better if they torched the damn place,Then we wouldn't have to listen to all you whiny asses
Public education ey

New Lenox, IL

#5 Jan 10, 2014
Ouch wrote:
Wouldn't say great. They have been hard at it. It takes time. It has been very cold. I do think they should of worked on the sidewalks before the kids went back to school.
For the most part I'm happy with what thet did. Good job!
Should of.... Nice grammer. I think you wanted should have.
Yellowhammer!
Plow boy

Wyoming, MI

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Well another great year of snow plowing, or should I say no plowing. Tomorrow is the Town Home Association meeting. Be there or don't bitch about the stuff that is not getting done.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#7 Feb 12, 2014
Grasshopper has plowed all winter. What is the matter with you? Every time it snowed they been out and did my drive and sidewalks. They worked hard all winter in this damn cold.
Plow boy

Wyoming, MI

#8 Feb 12, 2014
resident wrote:
Grasshopper has plowed all winter. What is the matter with you? Every time it snowed they been out and did my drive and sidewalks. They worked hard all winter in this damn cold.
Really? Must have missed mine and my whole block. Terrible job just ask your neighbors they would agree shitty job, out with the old in with the new its time!
Shannon Shuffle

Lawrence, MA

#9 Feb 12, 2014
Are you nuts ? Why are the walking paths full of snow can't walk my dog , thats part of the contract and thy did a terrible job .
resident wrote:
Grasshopper has plowed all winter. What is the matter with you? Every time it snowed they been out and did my drive and sidewalks. They worked hard all winter in this damn cold.
Grasshocker r Aholes

Westchester, IL

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Grasshocker = Ignorant A holes bad prices, poor job quality and I once saw them cut off a Monee fire truck that had its light & siren activated as they drove by they flipped the firefighters off and the grasshocker truck had a IAFF sticker in the back window. Gee union fireman letting there ego get in the way as they are running their scablandscaping business.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#12 Feb 13, 2014
Shannon Shuffle wrote:
Are you nuts ? Why are the walking paths full of snow can't walk my dog , thats part of the contract and thy did a terrible job .<quoted text>
You don't need a dog. You are one of the ignorant dog owners that don't pick up after your dog and leaves the dog chained outside barking incessantly for nothing.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2014
Plow boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Must have missed mine and my whole block. Terrible job just ask your neighbors they would agree shitty job, out with the old in with the new its time!
All of my neighbors have been plowed out.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#14 Feb 13, 2014
Grasshocker r Aholes wrote:
Grasshocker = Ignorant A holes bad prices, poor job quality and I once saw them cut off a Monee fire truck that had its light & siren activated as they drove by they flipped the firefighters off and the grasshocker truck had a IAFF sticker in the back window. Gee union fireman letting there ego get in the way as they are running their scablandscaping business.
What are you talking about? Monee fire truck responding with lights and sirens in Manhattan? Union firefighter and union landscapers? Have another drink butthole...maybe another joint.
Plow boy

Wyoming, MI

#15 Feb 13, 2014
resident wrote:
<quoted text>All of my neighbors have been plowed out.
lol, not by grasshopper. I seen them shoveling their own drive and walk ways. Shut it Ryan or which ever board member you are. Go ask anyone who lives here and they will tell you what a shit job they do and will always do until we get a new vendor. If you think they did a good job I bet your house looks like the ghetto inside, that's how pigs love to live.
Shannon Shuffle

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2014
Im gonna walk my dog behind Ryans and Pats Forest and let him defecate all over , so they know how a $hitty job looks and feels like.
resident wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need a dog. You are one of the ignorant dog owners that don't pick up after your dog and leaves the dog chained outside barking incessantly for nothing.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2014
Shannon Shuffle wrote:
Im gonna walk my dog behind Ryans and Pats Forest and let him defecate all over , so they know how a $hitty job looks and feels like.<quoted text>
They moved months ago!!!!
resident

Manhattan, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2014
Plow boy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, not by grasshopper. I seen them shoveling their own drive and walk ways. Shut it Ryan or which ever board member you are. Go ask anyone who lives here and they will tell you what a shit job they do and will always do until we get a new vendor. If you think they did a good job I bet your house looks like the ghetto inside, that's how pigs love to live.
Ryan moved out in the summer
resident

Manhattan, IL

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Plow boy wrote:
Well another great year of snow plowing, or should I say no plowing. Tomorrow is the Town Home Association meeting. Be there or don't bitch about the stuff that is not getting done.
what meeting? have another joint
Shannon Shuffle

Chicago, IL

#21 Feb 13, 2014
He still owns it , hes renting cause his house is,worth $hit just like the job Grasshopper did , now go smoke a joint or better yet go blow the illegals and felons Grasshopper has working for them.
resident wrote:
<quoted text>Ryan moved out in the summer
resident

Manhattan, IL

#22 Feb 14, 2014
Shannon Shuffle wrote:
He still owns it , hes renting cause his house is,worth $hit just like the job Grasshopper did , now go smoke a joint or better yet go blow the illegals and felons Grasshopper has working for them.<quoted text>
Too bad they did not want to plow your snow...they figure you are a jag bag. So you have 2 options, hire your own plow or take you fat cop wanna be jag bag ass out and shovel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 3 hr Adolph H 12
What next, recount the recount? 3 hr M-14 Rifle 21
Lockport murders 3 hr Jim Webb 15
Trump and Political Correctness 4 hr Appalled 102
SWAT trucks at Target 4 hr Professor 5
Romeoville baseballs matt bottcher commits D1 (Nov '14) 8 hr Reality check 6
If you can't afford The Creamery 19 hr george 14

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages