Neighbor

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Nov 24, 2012
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/texas-student...

It seems to always start with our children....
Professor

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/texas-student-successfully-d efies-total-surveillance-state -citing-mark-of-the-beast/
It seems to always start with our children....
I AGREE with the young lady 100%. It's called fiscal responsibility. One don't need to be enslaved by a program to do the right thing. You become successful because you want too. If you want to be a failure in life, the Hell with you. We can't baby sit and financially support losers anymore that Obama and the democrats accept, welcome, and pamper.

I have a great idea. Let's come up with all kinds of regulations, taxes, red tape, and a penalty system for the dead beats of the country bleeding us dry. IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, WE DON'T PAY THEM.? SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD LOGICAL FAIR PLAN? Let's give them what v their leader gives us. PAIN!
Rubio 2016

Schererville, IN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE with the young lady 100%. It's called fiscal responsibility. One don't need to be enslaved by a program to do the right thing. You become successful because you want too. If you want to be a failure in life, the Hell with you. We can't baby sit and financially support losers anymore that Obama and the democrats accept, welcome, and pamper.
I have a great idea. Let's come up with all kinds of regulations, taxes, red tape, and a penalty system for the dead beats of the country bleeding us dry. IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, WE DON'T PAY THEM.? SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD LOGICAL FAIR PLAN? Let's give them what v their leader gives us. PAIN!
Here's one thing i would like to see. I think we should tie a parents govt aid to their childrens performance in school, especially behavior. Your kid comes to school acting like a jackass, no govt check for mama. That would encourage parents to be involved and help cut spending.
Professor

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Rubio 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's one thing i would like to see. I think we should tie a parents govt aid to their childrens performance in school, especially behavior. Your kid comes to school acting like a jackass, no govt check for mama. That would encourage parents to be involved and help cut spending.
It wouldn't work. You have to put in perspective that they don't care about their children. THEY ONLY HAVE THEM FOR MORE AID MONEY TO PARTY WITH.
Professor

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2012
There is nothing that can be done to get them to care about anything. Cut them off and they will just rob and kill us to survive.
Rubio 2016

Schererville, IN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't work. You have to put in perspective that they don't care about their children. THEY ONLY HAVE THEM FOR MORE AID MONEY TO PARTY WITH.
Yes but when the kids get in trouble, you take the one thing they care about away, the money. There would be a lot of little ghetto kids getting mamas foot up their a$$ if they stop getting money for smokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 34 min John Sanchez 1
Baldermann should not take a salary 2 hr Appalled 46
bernie sanders 2016!!! 7 hr obama 68
A question for the Mayor? 8 hr finally 129
Panhandlers (Jul '12) 10 hr clpc 7
horses on roadway on briggs and rodeo poses bi... (Jul '10) 12 hr Lockport Resident 21
Bones? 13 hr Birdseye 11
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]