Investors never invest their own money
Bad Bet

Cary, IL

#1992 Dec 29, 2013
Hallowen, by the time the debt holders get done, you will be lucky to have your worthless stock certificates !
pb hope

Sesser, IL

#1993 Dec 29, 2013
looks like va hope has been quiet, so hopefully maybe thats a great sign...
pb hope

Sesser, IL

#1994 Dec 29, 2013
va hope

anything to report?
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#1995 Dec 29, 2013
Hello all. Wow I don't come on for a few days and it looks like it's heated up a lot. Nothing has changed since the meeting. I was looking forward to news by now but we all know how that goes. Look back... I told you guys a month before they announced the meeting and told you about when it was going to be announced... I was off by about a week. Same thing now... Although I was expecting news for all to be shared I will be surprised if they come forward this week. Remember that lance is no small cookie... They wouldn't have the "plan" in place for no good reason. JC will be using our product throughout the world. The contracts on the table are very heavily involved with big companies... ie SHELL OIL, airports, deals in the EU plus more. BAD BET is right... This is do or die. Our paper is worthless if they can't pull this together. There is big funding ready if the next few weeks shake down like planned. Things are in the positive direction ... After the valuation and the reverse merger with ledco takes place we should be looking at up to $20 a share and very quickly increase if not double within 6 months. TAKE HEED TO THIS! If we fall this time we will not get up. Sandra and Carl may want to leave the country if they don't make this happen. Although I have been one of the extreme optimist (and no I don't have on rose colored glasses) I know one thing is for sure. Specifically Carl... He is not out for just himself. He is not out to screw the shareholders... He has his life in this... His family... His friends... And us ( the ones that brought him to the dinner table) if you think a company that has held on this long whether you like the tactics or not is going to lay down and die in the final stretch you are out of your mind.

I picked up the ad for Walmart in the paper today and they are talking about the close out of the old and advertising the new... Although polybrite is not going after the consumer market right now this shift is the perfect time for a company that has perfected the tech to take to the market and be bold and fresh.

You guys talk about CREE and GE blah blah blah...

What's more exciting?... Old news that has a few contracts or a Big Bang no one has heard of exploding onto the market with the best in breed... Like a thief in the night... Polybrite will sore over the eagles.

Look back at fun world media... The plan has been in place for a few years now... There is no looking back there is no more chances and there sure is hell no more time... I have faith and confidence... Oh and bad bet... No lip kisses!!! Just a high five!!!
Bad Bet

Cary, IL

#1996 Dec 29, 2013
I hope VA has some sunshine to sprinkle so we all can enjoy New Years ! I am sure you all are getting tired of me, talking about the reality of our situation.I would love to hear a nice fairy tale, maybe it could be the one about how a bunch of good people listen to a old man named MCI ,asked us to give him money to build something for the future and in return we all would become rich. Do any of you remember that fairy tale?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#1997 Dec 29, 2013
VA HOPE wrote:
Hello all. Wow I don't come on for a few days and it looks like it's heated up a lot. Nothing has changed since the meeting. I was looking forward to news by now but we all know how that goes. Look back... I told you guys a month before they announced the meeting and told you about when it was going to be announced... I was off by about a week. Same thing now... Although I was expecting news for all to be shared I will be surprised if they come forward this week. Remember that lance is no small cookie... They wouldn't have the "plan" in place for no good reason. JC will be using our product throughout the world. The contracts on the table are very heavily involved with big companies... ie SHELL OIL, airports, deals in the EU plus more. BAD BET is right... This is do or die. Our paper is worthless if they can't pull this together. There is big funding ready if the next few weeks shake down like planned. Things are in the positive direction ... After the valuation and the reverse merger with ledco takes place we should be looking at up to $20 a share and very quickly increase if not double within 6 months. TAKE HEED TO THIS! If we fall this time we will not get up. Sandra and Carl may want to leave the country if they don't make this happen. Although I have been one of the extreme optimist (and no I don't have on rose colored glasses) I know one thing is for sure. Specifically Carl... He is not out for just himself. He is not out to screw the shareholders... He has his life in this... His family... His friends... And us ( the ones that brought him to the dinner table) if you think a company that has held on this long whether you like the tactics or not is going to lay down and die in the final stretch you are out of your mind.
I picked up the ad for Walmart in the paper today and they are talking about the close out of the old and advertising the new... Although polybrite is not going after the consumer market right now this shift is the perfect time for a company that has perfected the tech to take to the market and be bold and fresh.
You guys talk about CREE and GE blah blah blah...
What's more exciting?... Old news that has a few contracts or a Big Bang no one has heard of exploding onto the market with the best in breed... Like a thief in the night... Polybrite will sore over the eagles.
Look back at fun world media... The plan has been in place for a few years now... There is no looking back there is no more chances and there sure is hell no more time... I have faith and confidence... Oh and bad bet... No lip kisses!!! Just a high five!!!
A thought that is real JCI is working with all the big dogs . Nothing new They use the big dogs all around the world now . Not knockin it but this is old news for JCI . Everyone claims they are best in breed ? Contracts mean zero if we cannot make the product . This has been the brake all these years . Carl stated about a year ago about latin factories and now there are no factories only in china and states . Well maybe there is good reason I will give him the benefit .
fun world was a flop ? I hope these lights can give ____ jobs to every company involved because they are not like the shareholders . They will go right to Cree or anyone in a new york second if all does not work out . I give them props they have balls of steel . All these years and it is down to 1 quarter . VA HOPE usually if it sounds to good you know the rest . I was true all the way but years and years of whatever you call it was enough . Hey man god bless you !! You are all right I may not completely believe all that you speak but you are ok in my book .
I am not a hater . 1 percent is what we need !!! Have a drink and what ever happens happens cards are laid out already .
Bad Bet

Cary, IL

#1998 Dec 29, 2013
To all the shareholders, I apologize for my recent rants,(I was working on my descriptive writing) I realize we are all in the same boat, there is nothing any of us can do! I know these people are working hard to accomphlish all of our ultimate goals .So I am going to shut up, if it happens it happens . VA your a good guy!
East Coast

Dallas, TX

#1999 Dec 29, 2013
Bad Bet wrote:
To all the shareholders, I apologize for my recent rants,(I was working on my descriptive writing) I realize we are all in the same boat, there is nothing any of us can do! I know these people are working hard to accomphlish all of our ultimate goals .So I am going to shut up, if it happens it happens . VA your a good guy!
Look out VA, I think he is getting ready to kiss you !
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2000 Dec 29, 2013
East Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out VA, I think he is getting ready to kiss you !
When this is over we will all get on a conference call and have a good chat. Or heck if any of you old guys need to have a striking convo with a young upcoming lets hit a few!!!
pb hope

Sesser, IL

#2001 Dec 29, 2013
well i hope we all get to celebrate very very soon!!!

we have all been waiting a very long time!!
PB idiot blogs scam

Rochester, IL

#2002 Dec 29, 2013
This whole blog suffers from dulusional disorders PB is falling apart. Move on with your lives, its over... get over it...All you fools will be back in 2014 saying the same things.. No IPO ever!! Please close this blog down before VA Hope converts all you idiots to his lies!!! I'M Leaving this blog....for good.....
MAKE MY DAY

Junction City, KS

#2003 Dec 30, 2013
PB idiot blogs scam wrote:
This whole blog suffers from dulusional disorders PB is falling apart. Move on with your lives, its over... get over it...All you fools will be back in 2014 saying the same things.. No IPO ever!! Please close this blog down before VA Hope converts all you idiots to his lies!!! I'M Leaving this blog....for good.....
If we shut this blog down what would people like you do with their time? I mean really just don't worry about us and don't read the blog.
Interested

Chicago, IL

#2004 Dec 30, 2013
Bad Bet wrote:
To all the shareholders, I apologize for my recent rants,(I was working on my descriptive writing) I realize we are all in the same boat, there is nothing any of us can do! I know these people are working hard to accomphlish all of our ultimate goals .So I am going to shut up, if it happens it happens . VA your a good guy!
No need to apologize about anything, friend. You have a right to be frustrated, as most of us are. Sometimes investments don't work out. That is always the risk. I think though, a lot of us get aggravated with the swings from extended periods of no news, to good news which doesn't pan out. After a while, the history of good news which doesn't pan out starts to look more like intentenional misinformation than failed good intentions. This is what angers a lot of us. Nothing we can do now but hope for the best.
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#2005 Dec 30, 2013
New Year Resolution - Allow this blog to become more informational and less ego-driven and self-serving. Welcome to anyone who can provide honest information, and back it up. There's a designated place for the biased, the fibbers and the self-strokers - Facebook.
Bad Bet

Jefferson, WI

#2006 Dec 30, 2013
I guess you will be blogging to yourself!
Let it go

Noblesville, IN

#2007 Dec 30, 2013
Honestly, in reading this blog, not sure how anyone can be as optimistic as some. With all the failed promises and misinformation over the years, what is the optimism based on? Bad Bet is correct to point out that the $150 million in debt is a major drag on the future. He is also correct that this company is flat broke.

Given the history and what little is actually known of potential deals etc., how can anyone believe that PB is going to beat out well financed companies (GE, Cree etc.) with proven manufacturing, distribution and sales teams in place? PB is going to magically rise from the ashes and beat out these established players? Is it possible? I guess so. But, what's different this time around? Why will the current situation lead to promises fulfilled, as opposed to broken (as they have been so many times in the past)? For those that say Lance and JC makes things different this time, what about all the alleged associations of the past? Where did those lead PB? For the life of me, I just can't fathom the optimism of some on this blog. Based on what little is actually known (not projected), what is the most likely outcome of this company's prospects?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#2008 Dec 30, 2013
Let it Go --- here is a thought not defending anything just putting
2 cents in . In the past Mr G. ran company and currently there is a new team that may not be the best currently but much better than years ago as far as were to go and running somewhat of a business . What is different! the timing of the market and the timing of LED products in a great puddle of speed . As you may have noticed the market climate is now ready for massive gains in these next 5 years .
During the tech sector many companies had debt and no model and no capitol and had valuations of great amounts during that time of the market
Believe it or not catching on to this and holding on and absorbing the growth is Now ready !! Valuation is subjective and when there are orders ready to go as there May be stuff moves fast . There is no promise made by any VC group . My thought is if this falls we get sold and are completely diluted . We are being saved we could have been sold 3 times already but the shareholders were thought of first . If half of what is told to us is true there is tremendous gains for everyone . Potential is how the ball rolls right now . Debt is relative and as long as ipo's are plenty and there is multiple LED companies out there we have a perfect storm . Do i believe they can pull this off . YES They just do not give up . The last stretch is when it counts this is when all the falls and mistakes become experience and value .. They believe this and have passion . They believe in the product !! They believe in the future . Against the grain like all innovators have done . We need 1 VC that believes in us that is it ! Line them up now and interview them pb has it
They have confidence to go against any company . These 2 companies that you speak about would never talk to them IF there model and product was weak . There may be little information given to us but lets take what we can get now . If they have contracts or po's that is the tough part the easy part is all done . The vc or private money is what is stopping pb . Lets see what is in store . I am no lighting expert but half the market is owned by 2 or 3 companies . I hope pb has VC companies on spead dial the next 4 months because if this does no go forward there is always another VC out there !! The past never equals
future outcome in markets Never . It does not matter were you started tomorrow is a new Day
pb hope

Sesser, IL

#2009 Dec 31, 2013
well it's 12/31/13 and no new news from poly. i hope we hear some very very soon and its 100% positive.
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#2010 Dec 31, 2013
Street relighting project ($300 m) for City of Chicago, financed by our partner (Lance Capital), to be announced January 17. Delay is outlined in Tribune article. Atlanta on the burner. Nasdaq by end of March.
pb hope

Sesser, IL

#2011 Dec 31, 2013
Stay the course wrote:
Street relighting project ($300 m) for City of Chicago, financed by our partner (Lance Capital), to be announced January 17. Delay is outlined in Tribune article. Atlanta on the burner. Nasdaq by end of March.
sounds awsome!!!!!!
how big of contract from the atlanta deal?
so public by end of march is a for sure thing or speculation?

thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharkys Guy Mueller 1 hr Sharky 10
Trump hates veterans thread missing 7 hr MPMMB 5
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 9 hr The White Crayon 86
breaking news!!!!! 13 hr Sharky 717
Sharky Masturbates in Public 17 hr More On 41
GOP Tax Myth & Junk Economics 18 hr Cheeetos R Gross 6
Trump Masturbates In Public 22 hr Sharky 20

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages