Investors never invest their own money

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6244 Jul 23, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
people are still buying into this company? at what price?
if pb is still selling stock, this is why we need to let the public know not to purchase pb stock. their new money is going to get wasted, like the old investor monies has.
You might as well just come out and say you don't want PB to even exist let alone make any progress. If you're really curious just go ahead and call them, smartass.
Content

Westmont, IL

#6246 Jul 23, 2014
Tired wrote:
For 5 years now, I have been hearing this company is going public or is going to be sold for megabucks. In the meantime, my investment earns 0%,basically dead money. I invested in the company I believed in the technology, and I still do. But, it has just been too long for absolutely no return. Just false hopes continually crushed. And, now, I just heard that PB is still excepting new investors. I say take care of your current investors first. Do something for us. I am sick of this.
They are not selling any stock to new investors. They are however still selling stock to existing investors at the price of $3 per share. I just wanted to set the record straight because these are the facts.
Reality

Ettrick, WI

#6247 Jul 23, 2014
Content...Help and NO ROI don't care about facts or the truth. Hiding behind anonymous forums is the most chicken shit thing that I see today. No defense of PB here just laughing at the idiots who think they are accomplishing anything by posting - the new bullies on facebook, twitter, etc.- only everyone sees thru them.
help

Johnston City, IL

#6248 Jul 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
Content...Help and NO ROI don't care about facts or the truth. Hiding behind anonymous forums is the most chicken shit thing that I see today. No defense of PB here just laughing at the idiots who think they are accomplishing anything by posting - the new bullies on facebook, twitter, etc.- only everyone sees thru them.
what are you referring to? are you stating i do not care about facts or the truth?

what is this about facebook, twitter, etc?
NO HOPE vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#6249 Jul 23, 2014
THIS COMPANY IS TOXIC!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY BY ALL MEANS INVEST IN THIS POLYBRITE SCAM..........

ITS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.........THESE FOOLS WHO MHAVE HOPE IN THIS CORRUPT COMPANY WORK FOR THE COMPANY.........COMPLETE IDIOTS THEY ARE.........VA HOPE IS A LOST SOUL.........HIS OR HER LIES WILL BE EXPOSED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

DON'T INVEST IN THIS COMPANY SOME GOOD PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR LIFE SAVING.......1995-2014 NO RATE OF RETURN ON OUR INVESTMENT BUYER BE WARE......ENOUGH SAID ON THIS

SCAM ALERT //////////SCAM ALERT//////////BE VERY AFRAID OF THIS CORRUPT COMPANY!!!!!

NO HOPE VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!lllllllllllllll llll
Lost in Lemont

Lemont, IL

#6250 Jul 24, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you referring to? are you stating i do not care about facts or the truth?
what is this about facebook, twitter, etc?
Only 5 posts in 16 hrs.? What do you do with all your other free time?
SawltyDawg

Grand Rapids, MI

#6251 Jul 24, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
There are select applications where integrations like motion sensors and cameras would be of benefit. If you think that is the future of high-volume LED replacement, you should invest in those companies. From what I've learned at the meetings, PB has concentrated its efforts on the technology and efficacy that specifically delivers what the world market demands. There might be a customer out there who wants an A19 with integrated ice maker. Should the company be concerned about that? Why not just reveal the cause of your gripe against management? The agenda has been laid bare for some time.
perfect
help

Johnston City, IL

#6252 Jul 24, 2014
Lost in Lemont wrote:
<quoted text> Only 5 posts in 16 hrs.? What do you do with all your other free time?
wait for you to respond!!!!! now crawl back in your cage minion and feed your cats.
help

Johnston City, IL

#6253 Jul 24, 2014
Lost in Lemont wrote:
<quoted text> Only 5 posts in 16 hrs.? What do you do with all your other free time?
i'm posting another for you. vagina dope, how do you keep all your personalities straight?

how much money have you made off of pb?

where all these big signed contracts?

what excuse you going to use when, 12/25/14 is here and pb still isnt public?

you said 01/17/2014 they will announce, hhhmmm we all know that didnt happen
help

Johnston City, IL

#6254 Jul 24, 2014
Lost in Lemont wrote:
<quoted text> Only 5 posts in 16 hrs.? What do you do with all your other free time?
your lost, just like all of our money we invested into POLYBRITE. id say you being lost is the least of your worries. im amazed at your ability to do basic math
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#6255 Jul 24, 2014
Content wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not selling any stock to new investors. They are however still selling stock to existing investors at the price of $3 per share. I just wanted to set the record straight because these are the facts.
We are better informed for your post...sincere thanks. I encourage PB shareholders to use this forum for the exchange of honest and updated information on the company. This site is a valuable tool and I'm convinced that it will prove its usefulness. Please do not be intimidated by individuals who try to stifle conversation through bullying or providing misinformation. Venting is understandable, but remember that it isn't very informative. If you have a problem with a blogger who continually berates others and uses inappropriate language, feel free to report his abuse - as I just did.:)
Lost in Lemont

Lemont, IL

#6256 Jul 24, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
your lost, just like all of our money we invested into POLYBRITE. id say you being lost is the least of your worries. im amazed at your ability to do basic math
3 in 8 min.-get a life you twit!
Chiraq

United States

#6257 Jul 24, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
We are better informed for your post...sincere thanks. I encourage PB shareholders to use this forum for the exchange of honest and updated information on the company. This site is a valuable tool and I'm convinced that it will prove its usefulness. Please do not be intimidated by individuals who try to stifle conversation through bullying or providing misinformation. Venting is understandable, but remember that it isn't very informative. If you have a problem with a blogger who continually berates others and uses inappropriate language, feel free to report his abuse - as I just did.:)
WELL SAID!!!
SawltyDawg

Grand Rapids, MI

#6258 Jul 24, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
We are better informed for your post...sincere thanks. I encourage PB shareholders to use this forum for the exchange of honest and updated information on the company. This site is a valuable tool and I'm convinced that it will prove its usefulness. Please do not be intimidated by individuals who try to stifle conversation through bullying or providing misinformation. Venting is understandable, but remember that it isn't very informative. If you have a problem with a blogger who continually berates others and uses inappropriate language, feel free to report his abuse - as I just did.:)
I agree. They may very well be hormonal. However, these obscene name callers may simply rechristen themselves with new post names i.e. YYY

Since: Jan 14

Evanston, IL

#6259 Jul 24, 2014
Lets see what happens by the end of this month. I can't wait:)

STC a brilliant PB reply on the Smart Bulbs and technology. PB wants to sell traditional lighting and be behind the curve! Yet isn't Carl the genius with the new technology that has the competitors shaking in thier boots? I am confused which is it?

So care to answer more questions like where are the orders, or how are our sales going this year versus last year? Have we sold over $1,00,000 in products yet or will it be soon.

Your reply to my statement on the new technology unveiled at the Lighting Show, indicates without one doubt to any investor you are PB management.

I just love all the new supporters who have suddenly appeared on the blog. I give STC and VA and Seagar aka Carl, Sandra, and Pat for mounting this PR campaign. Now if you could only run the company the same way.

Lastly, STC you offered me 60 cents a share for my stock. I replied I wanted $3.00 per share. You told me I was nuts. Funny how its OK for PB to sell stock for $3.00 per share, but when I want $3.00 per share which was my initial investment price I am greedy etc. UH HUH!!!!!!!!!!
Let it go

Joliet, IL

#6260 Jul 24, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
The polymer technology is way beyond "good enough." Regardless of what you read here, know that PB is 3-5 years ahead of the curve (competitors). Note the rapidly rising adoption rates (LED's Magazine), yet "big names" Cree and Acuity are reporting disappointing 2Q numbers in their LED segment. Hubbell too. So who's getting the business?
Are you suggesting that it's PB getting the business? LOL
Haha

Morris, IL

#6261 Jul 24, 2014
STC -- just out of curiosity, who is your source? You seem to know so much about PB which is unheard of because we almost NEVER hear a peep out of them and don't give me the whole -- just call the office and ask -- BS. I've tried multiple times and am never told any of the specifics you are speaking of. So how do you know so much? No need for specific names, but is it someone who works there? Companies/customers who have bought from them? Who? I'd really like to hear your answer on this.
LOST

Duluth, MN

#6262 Jul 24, 2014
tank central - must be all that business PB is stealing away

(RVLT) 2.32 Down 0.15 (6.07%)
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#6263 Jul 24, 2014
LOST wrote:
tank central - must be all that business PB is stealing away
(RVLT) 2.32 Down 0.15 (6.07%)
The distributor base of RVLT grows rapidly, 1 1/2 years into LaPenta's stewardship. He's invested heavily and achieved much (acquisitions/mergers/partners hips). Guidance release says $18m for 2Q -$26m+ for 3Q. Undervalued, to say the least. But look at institutional investment.
Let it go

Joliet, IL

#6264 Jul 24, 2014
Haha wrote:
STC -- just out of curiosity, who is your source? You seem to know so much about PB which is unheard of because we almost NEVER hear a peep out of them and don't give me the whole -- just call the office and ask -- BS. I've tried multiple times and am never told any of the specifics you are speaking of. So how do you know so much? No need for specific names, but is it someone who works there? Companies/customers who have bought from them? Who? I'd really like to hear your answer on this.
Haha....notice you got no answer to your questions. STC is oh so secretive, just like the PB "brain trust".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 43 min Confused 4,442
Car show is starting to blow 47 min cellobowstrings 5
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 2 hr Gone daddy 12
Black Lives Matter 2 hr Brooklyn 22
Sue Gillooley has resigned (Jun '12) 14 hr new lenox rocks 64
Fox News Roger Ailes resigns amid Sexual Harras... 17 hr Roger Doesnt Ail 5
Cop Stupidity Continues! 17 hr for the residents 19

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages