Investors never invest their own money
Sobering Truth

Plainfield, IL

#5433 Jun 15, 2014
Seagar wrote:
Sobering Truth, if all is lost and the money blown why even post?
I post so that any potential investors that would see this would stay far away from this joke of a company.
Seagar

Palatine, IL

#5434 Jun 15, 2014
...but most of the people on this forum appear to me to have already invested???
MAKE MY DAY

Osawatomie, KS

#5435 Jun 15, 2014
Sobering Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
MAKE MY DAY, stop engaging this guy. He is relaying lies and bullshit from Carl when the temperature gets hot on this blog. He will tell you anything you want to hear.
When someone tells me what to do I usually do the opposite? So Sobering Truth back off I'll be just fine. If everything is lost why even post? I think even you have a glimmer of hope.
Still curious

Chicago, IL

#5436 Jun 15, 2014
VA, Seagar, STC - was my info correct?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#5437 Jun 15, 2014
Still curious wrote:
Dam
Seagar

Palatine, IL

#5438 Jun 15, 2014
Still Curious, maybe you are referring to this and not "some PB rumor" but this was pushed by the Mayor...

http://politics.suntimes.com/article/chicago/...

No attack, you are welcome to believe what you want.
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#5439 Jun 15, 2014
Still curious wrote:
That's a small piece of what CARL and company had accomplished...
Halloween

Lawrence, MA

#5440 Jun 15, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is coming and it is coming SOON... I know you and others have waited... i know i have said sooooon many times i know i have spoken of soon before and have given hope that i was told is around the corner when it has been more than one turn... I firmly believe we will see this unexpectedly happen before even speculation can foresee... If what i know is true about JCI and the other countries along with the pilots around the glob featuring some of the largest retailers out there.... and being that the "connections" and promises over the years have not just gone away... then we are looking at 12... I was told more into the 20's..... but i do not know the exact numbers... only hearsay..(like many of you) I just have taken a different approach by calling and exploring the details for myself....
Just want to pay car off that's my hope . Twenty thousand owed and I have the same amount of shares. Crazy how math works . Pressure and time and Faith have there place in life ! Humble to my roots I believe with time all will have an outcome.
Halloween

Lawrence, MA

#5441 Jun 15, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is coming and it is coming SOON... I know you and others have waited... i know i have said sooooon many times i know i have spoken of soon before and have given hope that i was told is around the corner when it has been more than one turn... I firmly believe we will see this unexpectedly happen before even speculation can foresee... If what i know is true about JCI and the other countries along with the pilots around the glob featuring some of the largest retailers out there.... and being that the "connections" and promises over the years have not just gone away... then we are looking at 12... I was told more into the 20's..... but i do not know the exact numbers... only hearsay..(like many of you) I just have taken a different approach by calling and exploring the details for myself....
I will be happy with 1-4 a share
help

West Frankfort, IL

#5442 Jun 15, 2014
Sobering Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with your lies and BS. I know Va Hope that this is a public forum and nobody can make you and your lover, STD, leave, but we can ask kindly for you to go and do not come back. Clearly you and STD lack any basic business acumen, not to mention commons sense.
Go ahead and trust Carl. As a matter of fact, go to your friends, family, and relatives and get them to invest more money. Carl will be proud of you and let you continue being his lap dog.
Help and NO ROI are like everyone of us investors and are sick of this bullshit and represent the MAJORITY of shareholders.
glad you're back Sobering Truth!!!!!!!!
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#5443 Jun 15, 2014
Hope I'm not interrupting a romantic interlude. You "negative" guys are awful cozy with each other. That's why nobody bothers with your posts. Nothing of value...ever. Just negative hot air and wet kisses (and who knows what else?) to each other. Congratulatons to "SC" for acting like the latest rumor is something special. If VA HOPE posted that, you'd be crucifying him for making it up.
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#5444 Jun 15, 2014
Still Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly, there was a several million dollar text contract signed with some sort of furniture company to test pb lights in their stores. Chicago announced their new ridiculous plan to light the river, buildings, etc and make it look like Vegas and, supposedly, PB has that "locked up". Several million dollar test contract with Brazil. Merger with LEDCO expected in the next 2 weeks.
If you had an ounce of common sense - you'd realize why Chicago wants to "light up" the city. Detroit, Philadelphia, D.C., and many more will follow suit. Forget the Vegas nonsense. LED lighting will lower the crime rate in urban areas once they "pull the trigger."
Investor

Fredericksburg, VA

#5445 Jun 15, 2014
Brazil ... The country that can't finish soccer fields for World Cup

Chicago ... Broke

But PB has big contracts with both !!

Omg !!! Awesome ... I heard they are going to light up the moon also, that is coming soooooon

Va hope has been sniffing printing ink too long
help

West Frankfort, IL

#5446 Jun 16, 2014
here comes the new spin from the pb cheerleaders. how is it these guys say they're here to help inform the shareholders but only want to attack us?

if you dont 100% buy into every word they spew, then they try to ostracize you!!!
Seagar

Palatine, IL

#5447 Jun 16, 2014
here comes the new spin from the HELP cheerleaders. how is it these guys say they're here to help inform the shareholders but only want to attack us?

if you dont 100% buy into every word they spew, then they try to ostracize you!!!
Va Hope is a Liar

Chicago, IL

#5448 Jun 16, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have more respect for you if you didn't continuously promote your self importance as being the 'chosen one' worthy of inside information. You're no better than anyone else on this blog, and obviously no more informed. Get over yourself already.
SAY WHAT

Indianapolis, IN

#5449 Jun 16, 2014
I keep telling everyone the company is doing great like Sandra said to do. But everyone asks me great at what and I say I don't F--ling know cause GG don't tell us shit!!!! Wtf
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#5450 Jun 16, 2014
Investor wrote:
Brazil ... The country that can't finish soccer fields for World Cup
Chicago ... Broke
But PB has big contracts with both !!
Omg !!! Awesome ... I heard they are going to light up the moon also, that is coming soooooon
Va hope has been sniffing printing ink too long
Your correct about This World Cup being the worst ever as far as logistics and completion BUT there is so much money pouring in and the wind is blowing IN Rio not VA ! The momentum is reaching a point of full scale Energy upgrades in all aspects . Chicago yea they are for real broke but there large scale retrofits have been in the works for 5 years . The time is coming to replace the old expensive outdated lighting . We shall see who gains the market share in these areas of the World ! You are correct in your thinking but there is much more to the picture !

( these are my views !)
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#5451 Jun 16, 2014
Va Hope is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have more respect for you if you didn't continuously promote your self importance as being the 'chosen one' worthy of inside information. You're no better than anyone else on this blog, and obviously no more informed. Get over yourself already.
Just wait and see ! If nothing happens in midwest or the hot country then chapter is over .
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#5452 Jun 16, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had an ounce of common sense - you'd realize why Chicago wants to "light up" the city. Detroit, Philadelphia, D.C., and many more will follow suit. Forget the Vegas nonsense. LED lighting will lower the crime rate in urban areas once they "pull the trigger."
Very true ! It is all price point and everyone's price point and margin of profit is dropping to gain market share .

Your thoughts on my view -----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giant P.'s O.S. ....Tom Price, Steve muenchen, ... 50 min MPMMB 1
breaking news!!!!! 51 min Moose and Squirre... 624
LW West closing 2 hr NL losers 89
Menards /SAMs clud (Sep '14) 2 hr Jimmy 17
New grocery store 2 hr Jimmy 1
New Lenox treats veterans like crap, I guess... 2 hr History does not ... 34
Real discussion about Raum and Chicago 3 hr History does not ... 6

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance