Investors never invest their own money
help

Carbondale, IL

#3467 Feb 27, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock!!!!
You have really no clue NO ROI. You have no idea whom I have spoken to or really who I am. You need not assume as you are making an ass of yourself. And when you really find out what's going on you may bend over and kiss your own... I'm not attacking you just pointing out the reality that most of your assumptions are incorrect.
Just a bit more time... For all of you this may piss off:
This week may be one to watch and listen...
Oh my salary is 7 figures... Carl and Sandy pay me well
:)
va hope, tick tock tick tock another date prediction by you is getting ready to expire, only 1 day left on this date prediction!!!!!!!!!!

you have unsuccessfully predicted dates of 07-2013 12-25-13, 12-31-13, 01-17-14, 1st week of feb2014, 02-18-14 and now last week of february. what is your next date prediction so i can write it down on the calender and wait for the check??

why did you suggest to shareholders to turn up their hearing aides?
Mossy

United States

#3468 Feb 27, 2014
I am told financial obstacles in way of getting audited statements completed has been figured out. Hopefully that means statements are in process of being completed. I am I expecting that to be done real soon. That means we will merge into shell. Once that is done Ledco will begin our story.
We will have new mgmt. once we do reverse merger.
This has to be done by 3/31/14 under our current sec filing.
That is my understanding. Am I wrong?
help

Carbondale, IL

#3469 Feb 27, 2014
Mossy wrote:
I am told financial obstacles in way of getting audited statements completed has been figured out. Hopefully that means statements are in process of being completed. I am I expecting that to be done real soon. That means we will merge into shell. Once that is done Ledco will begin our story.
We will have new mgmt. once we do reverse merger.
This has to be done by 3/31/14 under our current sec filing.
That is my understanding. Am I wrong?
audits still are not completed?

i have wondered for last several years if pb could pass a stringent audit. i have often wondered if this is the reason we havent been publicly traded already.
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#3471 Feb 27, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
i have wondered for last several years if pb could pass a stringent audit. i have often wondered if this is the reason we havent been publicly traded already.
Good question !! Everyone should save the measureable objective qustions for next meeting . These are the questions to ask friends . Lets get smarter already
Mossy

Sugar Grove, IL

#3472 Feb 27, 2014
These audits should not be a big deal. I know the filings for a reverse merger are much less stringent compared to a IPO. As long as the law suit settled and debt we owe certain shareholders figured out it should not be a big deal. Now the numbers will not be pretty but we all know that.
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#3473 Feb 27, 2014
Civil response from "No ROI" and it is appreciated. Again, have no affiliation with PB, but am an investor with "ear to the door." Don't have 100k shares, but wish I did. Perhaps Va Hope can confirm positive development in Brazil regarding financing of quoted projects? As most here wonder if it will ever happen, I simply wonder when. Awaiting news from Kearney, Mainas, Molasky and crew.
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#3474 Feb 27, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
Civil response from "No ROI" and it is appreciated. Again, have no affiliation with PB, but am an investor with "ear to the door." Don't have 100k shares, but wish I did. Perhaps Va Hope can confirm positive development in Brazil regarding financing of quoted projects? As most here wonder if it will ever happen, I simply wonder when. Awaiting news from Kearney, Mainas, Molasky and crew.
It is done. Plus more.
help

Carbondale, IL

#3475 Feb 27, 2014
Halloween wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question !! Everyone should save the measureable objective qustions for next meeting . These are the questions to ask friends . Lets get smarter already
lets get smarter already?????
Questions

Chicago, IL

#3476 Feb 27, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ! ask better questions you get better answers . If no one asks the right questions and bitches and complains who's fault is it when the captain gives us a " Deer in Headlight Look"

This was meant for all of us shareholders including myself .
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#3477 Feb 27, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes ! ask better questions you get better answers . If no one asks the right questions and bitches and complains who's fault is it when the captain gives us a " Deer in Headlight Look"

This was meant for all of us shareholders including myself .

( I typed Questions instead of Halloween my bad )
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#3478 Feb 27, 2014
Halloween wrote:
<quoted text>
As in the next meeting 7-8 months from now?
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#3479 Feb 27, 2014
You know, since we only get one meeting a year due to the fact that its a private company -- it's all their obligated to give us.

Note sarcasm.
help

Carbondale, IL

#3480 Feb 27, 2014
LEDs wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you're most likely correct, unfortunately. been several months since last meeting and no news yet
Sobering Truth

Plainfield, IL

#3481 Feb 27, 2014
LEDs wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny LEDs but do you think PB will even be around in 7-8 months? They are burning through significant cash on a monthly basis and I believe that if LEDCO does not take over soon the lights will be turned off literally.
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#3482 Feb 27, 2014
Sobering Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny LEDs but do you think PB will even be around in 7-8 months? They are burning through significant cash on a monthly basis and I believe that if LEDCO does not take over soon the lights will be turned off literally.
Good point. No idea what's going to happen.
NO HOPE vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#3483 Feb 27, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a private company they know they can get away cooking the books; however if they were public they would be monitored by the SEC and I am pretty sure Carl does not want any part of that... NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!
NO HOPE vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#3484 Feb 27, 2014
Sobering Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS COMPANY WILL FILE FOR BANKRUPCY BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! SO PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE IS A STORM COMING AND ITS NOT PRETTY!!!!!!! NO HOPE vegas!!!!!!!!!!
help

Carbondale, IL

#3485 Feb 27, 2014
NO HOPE vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a private company they know they can get away cooking the books; however if they were public they would be monitored by the SEC and I am pretty sure Carl does not want any part of that... NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!
thats my guess also, but thats not a smart question or suggestion according to halloween.

i have several friends invested in pb also and we believe pb would have a problem passing a stringent sec audit. this is also the reason why many other start up companies never make it public.
help

Carbondale, IL

#3486 Feb 27, 2014
NO HOPE vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS COMPANY WILL FILE FOR BANKRUPCY BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! SO PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE THERE IS A STORM COMING AND ITS NOT PRETTY!!!!!!! NO HOPE vegas!!!!!!!!!!
you can see va hopes post from last weekend, stating we would hear something this week and only 1 day left in this week and still no news
LOST

Birmingham, AL

#3487 Feb 27, 2014
I honestly don't know what the h... to believe anymore - nothing in the mailbox though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hildabeasts Pic a Lie 11 min Uni 11
Sparlkeys Commets o the DNC 13 min Sleepy Bill 5
Millennials and more Government 15 min Knitter 7
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 4 hr Maybe 4,558
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 5 hr texas pete 793
David Freiberger 5 hr Again 7
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 6 hr go get em 22

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance