Investors never invest their own money
help

Sesser, IL

#2729 Feb 1, 2014
va hope wrote:
Hey everyone!
The deals are done. No bullshit. No excuses. I said by the 18th of this month and it should be even sooner! Where is that NO HOPE vegas!?!?!? I want him to kiss my ring like he said he would!!
No dilution. We are instantly looking at the flagship company leading the LED revolution. And yes this is the real VA HOPE.
;)
Keep your ears clean and your eyes open!

what deals are done?
when is it going to be made official?
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#2730 Feb 1, 2014
I'll believe it when I see it.
va hope

Fredericksburg, VA

#2731 Feb 1, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>.
what deals are done?
when is it going to be made official?
it already is official it's just not public knowledge yet. I am sorry but I cannot go into the specifics. as I mentioned before you hear something and know for fact by the 18th... but I'm banking on sooner than that!
va hope

Fredericksburg, VA

#2732 Feb 1, 2014
LEDs wrote:
I'll believe it when I see it.
Understood.
help

Sesser, IL

#2733 Feb 1, 2014
va hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it already is official it's just not public knowledge yet. I am sorry but I cannot go into the specifics. as I mentioned before you hear something and know for fact by the 18th... but I'm banking on sooner than that!
so is that all the info you can give??????????
Fools

Bartlett, IL

#2734 Feb 1, 2014
Come on Va.. Not even a jingle?
va hope

Fredericksburg, VA

#2735 Feb 1, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
so is that all the info you can give??????????
For now. A few major suprises..... and things we have discussed.
help

Sesser, IL

#2736 Feb 1, 2014
va hope wrote:
<quoted text>
are you able to be a little more specific without causing any problems?

without sounding redundant, we have heard this all before so we need a little concrete info to be true believers!!!!

help

Sesser, IL

#2737 Feb 1, 2014
va hope wrote:
Hey everyone!
The deals are done. No bullshit. No excuses. I said by the 18th of this month and it should be even sooner! Where is that NO HOPE vegas!?!?!? I want him to kiss my ring like he said he would!!
No dilution. We are instantly looking at the flagship company leading the LED revolution. And yes this is the real VA HOPE.
;)
how come stay the course isnt reporting the same great news as you are?
LOST

Fargo, ND

#2738 Feb 1, 2014
I will not allow myself to hope again ... stop it
Halloween

Melrose Park, IL

#2739 Feb 1, 2014
Any Given Sunday !!!!!!!!!!
Stay the course

Addison, IL

#2740 Feb 2, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
how come stay the course isnt reporting the same great news as you are?
Lost my credibility...after declaring that January 17th would be the City of Chicago/PolyBrite announcement. For whichever reason; my typically reliable source sawed the limb off behind me or "City" is waiting for their prerequisite payoff, it's time to read and research only. Definitely a fluid (rapidly changing) situation. It's all about the orders...what's in, what's coming and what's around the next corner.
Credible

Algonquin, IL

#2741 Feb 2, 2014
Al least Stay the course values his credibility unlike the plant.. oh I mean VA Hope.
help

Sesser, IL

#2742 Feb 2, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost my credibility...after declaring that January 17th would be the City of Chicago/PolyBrite announcement. For whichever reason; my typically reliable source sawed the limb off behind me or "City" is waiting for their prerequisite payoff, it's time to read and research only. Definitely a fluid (rapidly changing) situation. It's all about the orders...what's in, what's coming and what's around the next corner.
to do research, its impossible to find anything on polybrite. i guess if we see it on wgn then its true but i doubt that happens
MAKE MY DAY

Junction City, KS

#2743 Feb 2, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics got in the way. You'll get what you want next week.
GAME OVER

Ottawa, IL

#2744 Feb 2, 2014
va hope wrote:
<quoted text>
The 18th of what month and year?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#2745 Feb 2, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the puck in motion still ?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#2746 Feb 2, 2014
MAKE MY DAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics got in the way. You'll get what you want next week.
Will there be credible information shared with company or information shared all over web ?
Halloween

Chicago, IL

#2747 Feb 2, 2014
va hope wrote:
Hey everyone!
;)
Any given Sunday ..........
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#2748 Feb 2, 2014
You can do research, but have to dig deep. So far I've only been able to find business permits filed with state of Hawaii.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Officer gets away with murder......this ... 1 hr CaptSpaulding 10
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr REALLY 757
THANK You Alabama!! DOUG JONES WINS!! 2 hr REALLY 4
Trump needs to golf more! 2 hr Agreed 2
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 3 hr MPMMB 4
NorthPoint Vote! 3 hr lakeman 15
Corruption 5 hr Lockport 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance