Investors never invest their own money
TheDudeAbides

Taylorville, IL

#2586 Jan 27, 2014
I don't think VA is intentionally misleading us... If his info is shit, it's as he says, shit rolls down hill...What we DO know thanks to LEDCO's 8K filing with the SEC is about the reverse merger is that GG/PB and LEDCO was to be working with Catalyst to find financing and use Catalyst management consulting services. The Reverse Merger was to take place on or before March 31st, 2014 or at all... So that info about the reverse merger that we all know can be trusted because it's not coming from a "source' inside GG/PB, it's coming from a legal document filed with SEC.
So, we know that there is a PLAN for the reverse merger but the big question is can SG & CS pull it off? Are they still in charge of PB? Is Catalyst still in play or have they left the building?
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2587 Jan 27, 2014
TheDudeAbides wrote:
<quoted text>VA, so you're saying that you've personally spoken with other companies that PB is in business with... does the info you've received confirm the info you've gotten from inside GG/PB?
Can you let us know which one you've spoken with?
What do you know about the Hawaii airports deal JC announced in December?
Thanks
Recently JC
I will know more about your questions first week feb
East Coast

Dallas, TX

#2588 Jan 27, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmm....hmmm...??? Lied? Me?..... No. I am bringing what I can... Typically the rule is shit roles down hill... if the shit i'm receiving is just that then I am sorry but for all intensive purposes I have done a lot of homework and have spoken with companies that have built relationships with polybrite and with that I can say that we are on solid ground.... I am expecting big update 1st week feb.
VA, Some of us know you are only passing on what you are told. If your source is not telling you the truth I don't blame you. Some people on this site have to point the finger of blame at someone and your the fall guy. I like hearing what you've heard so keep it coming.
chill pill

Lockhart, TX

#2590 Jan 28, 2014
Want to keep believing but it is tough my hope lies with JC. Why would BG keep showing up at our meetings if we did not have something he wants. JC is a BIG company JC is not in on the fix. My other thought is how can a company.
Who sells less than a million dollars all of a sudden be worth 25/share. There is a vietnam plant but it makes chips for more than PB. They also work with slyvania
again. I am tried too. But patience is a virtue and this new deal just popped up in november. Lets give. Them until 3/31be 4 we lynch carl
Mossy

Lemont, IL

#2591 Jan 28, 2014
chill pill wrote:
Want to keep believing but it is tough my hope lies with JC. Why would BG keep showing up at our meetings if we did not have something he wants. JC is a BIG company JC is not in on the fix. My other thought is how can a company.
Who sells less than a million dollars all of a sudden be worth 25/share. There is a vietnam plant but it makes chips for more than PB. They also work with slyvania
again. I am tried too. But patience is a virtue and this new deal just popped up in november. Lets give. Them until 3/31be 4 we lynch carl
That was funny. I agree but there are a lot of things that make you wonder. I hope this happens but the way the company has been run I will be the luckiest guy on the planet if it happens. I would sit with CS in his office and when I originally got there I was all negative and had all these questions. When we were done I would be ready to buy more stock. He always had a great vision you got to give him that! Hopefully what I saw in those meetings is what is finally going to happen!
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2592 Jan 28, 2014
chill pill wrote:
LOL.... Agreed...
Now or Never

Little Elm, TX

#2593 Jan 28, 2014
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2014012...
Looks like PB lost the San Diego deal!
TheDudeAbides

Taylorville, IL

#2594 Jan 28, 2014
Now or Never wrote:
http://www.businesswire.com/ne ws/home/20140128006388/en/San- Diego-Save-Quarter-Million-Dol lars-Annually#.Uug8EmHnb3g
On the bright or maybe "BRITE" side of this is that they aren't using JC or LC to facilitate this deal. and it's only $5.3m, which I know is more revenue than any year PB has ever had. But I want to know about Hawaii airports. That is JC and 75,000 lights. San Diego deal is 3,000 lights.
Plus, I thought the "big California" deal was for northern California city?
help

Sesser, IL

#2595 Jan 28, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmm....hmmm...??? Lied? Me?..... No. I am bringing what I can... Typically the rule is shit roles down hill... if the shit i'm receiving is just that then I am sorry but for all intensive purposes I have done a lot of homework and have spoken with companies that have built relationships with polybrite and with that I can say that we are on solid ground.... I am expecting big update 1st week feb.
you said this about jan17 also and said that date was pretty concrete. you just going to keep moving the goalposts ?
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2596 Jan 28, 2014
TheDudeAbides wrote:
<quoted text>On the bright or maybe "BRITE" side of this is that they aren't using JC or LC to facilitate this deal. and it's only $5.3m, which I know is more revenue than any year PB has ever had. But I want to know about Hawaii airports. That is JC and 75,000 lights. San Diego deal is 3,000 lights.
Plus, I thought the "big California" deal was for northern California city?
Correct
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2597 Jan 28, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text>
you said this about jan17 also and said that date was pretty concrete. you just going to keep moving the goalposts ?
It was.... And politics got in the way... Both stay the course and I were banking on that date...
TheDudeAbides

Taylorville, IL

#2598 Jan 28, 2014
I would forget about Chicago deal. Doubt it ever happens. You're dealing not just with politicians but CHICAGO politicians, the most crooked of the bunch. In fact I'd take any municipal street lighting deal with a grain of salt until installations begin because of the politicians. Do ya really think the big electric companies want to see the energy efficient LED Lights going up in these cities? It'll cut down on their revenues. So, they'll just make some "Campaign contributions" and everything will get put on the back burner for another six months or year. That's how politics work.
Game over

Ottawa, IL

#2599 Jan 28, 2014
Now or Never wrote:
http://www.businesswire.com/ne ws/home/20140128006388/en/San- Diego-Save-Quarter-Million-Dol lars-Annually#.Uug8EmHnb3g
i'm so sick of hearing all the BS that polybrite loses. You never and I mean never hear of anything solid they get! I wonder why that is maybe because there is nothing...zero.....zero.....ze ro....zero.....zero!!!
help

Sesser, IL

#2600 Jan 28, 2014
Cree, Inc.(Nasdaq: CREE) raises the performance bar again with the demonstration of the first 200 lumen-per-watt (LPW) LED concept luminaire, which is more than twice the efficiency of the best linear fluorescent luminaires. The latest Department of Energy (DoE) projections* had estimated that this level of luminaire efficiency would not occur until after 2020, but Cree's latest innovation has made this possible six years sooner than projected. The prototype leverages Cree's vertical integration with innovations in LED chips, optics, materials technology and novel system design to deliver unprecedented performance.

again polybrite getting left behind
Game over

Ottawa, IL

#2601 Jan 28, 2014
help wrote:
Cree, Inc.(Nasdaq: CREE) raises the performance bar again with the demonstration of the first 200 lumen-per-watt (LPW) LED concept luminaire, which is more than twice the efficiency of the best linear fluorescent luminaires. The latest Department of Energy (DoE) projections* had estimated that this level of luminaire efficiency would not occur until after 2020, but Cree's latest innovation has made this possible six years sooner than projected. The prototype leverages Cree's vertical integration with innovations in LED chips, optics, materials technology and novel system design to deliver unprecedented performance.
again polybrite getting left behind
how can that be! Remember polybrite says we have the BEST technology BEST state of the art bulbs! Oh yea we are just broke can't make bulbs, can't get contracts can't communicate, can't update web site, can't answer the phone but we know what they can do and they do it well is BS their shareholders! Don't any of you see the BS they are doing to us! Sooner or later everything will be gone and guess what? We get zero!!!
Sobering Truth

Plainfield, IL

#2602 Jan 28, 2014
This is all getting comical. We are all bing played like a bunch of fools ! No Chicago, no San Diego, no money, no VC, no communication but hey we will all get nice new stock certificates really soon to remind us of all our hard earned money that I pissed out the window with this damn company. Maybe I will put mine at the bottom of the bird cage.
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2603 Jan 28, 2014
TheDudeAbides wrote:
I would forget about Chicago deal. Doubt it ever happens. You're dealing not just with politicians but CHICAGO politicians, the most crooked of the bunch. In fact I'd take any municipal street lighting deal with a grain of salt until installations begin because of the politicians. Do ya really think the big electric companies want to see the energy efficient LED Lights going up in these cities? It'll cut down on their revenues. So, they'll just make some "Campaign contributions" and everything will get put on the back burner for another six months or year. That's how politics work.
I can actually say I just about agree... Although I still feel things will move forward... Only if it happens now... I'm giving it til end of March like most of you then game over. CREE and GE are looking at us in the rear view.... I'm looking forward to the turbo booster announcements this coming Month...(I should have details 1st week Feb) if we flip the switch and an engine fails we are out of time and out of the race...

Don't get too excited about the news CREE and GE have coming out. These are small projects... GE didn't get northern CA nor Hawaii airports... Or Shell for that matter... Polybrite will be in the air, land, and at sea...

And don't think for one second that Carl isn't just as innovative as CREE AND GE combined...

Keep the faith!
TheDudeAbides

Taylorville, IL

#2604 Jan 28, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can actually say I just about agree... Although I still feel things will move forward... Only if it happens now... I'm giving it til end of March like most of you then game over. CREE and GE are looking at us in the rear view.... I'm looking forward to the turbo booster announcements this coming Month...(I should have details 1st week Feb) if we flip the switch and an engine fails we are out of time and out of the race...
Don't get too excited about the news CREE and GE have coming out. These are small projects... GE didn't get northern CA nor Hawaii airports... Or Shell for that matter... Polybrite will be in the air, land, and at sea...
And don't think for one second that Carl isn't just as innovative as CREE AND GE combined...
Keep the faith!
So, VA, Are you saying that PB is providing JC the lighting for the Hawaii airports?
and, sorry but I think you opened up a huge shit storm with the "CS is as innovative as Cree & GE Combined" ;)
help

Sesser, IL

#2605 Jan 28, 2014
Leading innovator of LEDs Cree (NASDAQ:CREE) reported its Q2 2014 earnings on January 21. At $415 million, its revenue grew by 19.9% annually and 6.2% sequentially, which was at the high end of its target range. For the first half of fiscal 2013, Cree’s revenues are up 22% compared to the same period last year.While LED sales declined marginally, lighting sales were up 17.4% sequentially and the power and RF business witnessed a marginal sequential growth in Q2 2014. However, due to the rising proportion of lighting sales, Cree’s gross margin declined from 38.5% and 38.6% in Q2 2013 and Q1 2014, respectively, to 37.5% in Q2 2014. Nevertheless, the incremental gross profit from higher sales offset Cree’s increased investment in marketing.

Cree is one of the leading players committed todriving global LED adoption andclosing down the price gap with conventional lighting through innovation. In the long run, the company aims to drive mass LED adoption and achieve100% upgrade to LED lighting by its customers. In 2014 and beyond, the company aims to build the Cree brand and focus on select market segments where it can upgrade existing lighting. The company continues to make significant investments in new products and new channels to build on its brand.

cree $62.75 a share poly $0. i bought my shares 5 years ago and was told that we would be leaving cree in the dust in just a cpl of years. lol. sure looks like it doesnt it. you talk to ppl and they never even heard of polybrite but almost everybody has heard of cree.

i paid $2.50 a share, is that what everybody paid?
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2606 Jan 28, 2014
TheDudeAbides wrote:
<quoted text>So, VA, Are you saying that PB is providing JC the lighting for the Hawaii airports?
and, sorry but I think you opened up a huge shit storm with the "CS is as innovative as Cree & GE Combined" ;)
I will not confirm until I see the documents. But as far as the shit storm... I know that was a very reaching comment however the facts are the facts the borealis product is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A THIRD woman alleges she was sxually assaulted... 1 hr Teddy 6
The Truth about what welfare is costing taxpaye... 1 hr Teddy 9
It is going to be election time 2 hr Dalton 2
Sparlkeys Commets o the DNC 3 hr AssYellowStreak 9
Law and Order 3 hr Going Home 18
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 5 hr Northie 4,559
Crossfit gyms nearby 6 hr Larry 3

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance