Congressional Carry Is coming
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pat

Lawrence, MA

#21 May 10, 2013
So stupid what are those permits gonna do for you here ? Do you have all your teeth , and does your sister know your on here defending people who should not own a wepon ? Go feed your inbreed children and move to Utah .
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really are you sure about those stats. LOL. If people are for the 2nd amendment than be for it. Another hostile individual. I see. You want only what you want, no one else matters. If you really must know I already took the Utah, Arizona and Florida CC classes. Got my permits for those states 2 months ago. Also if you know anything about IL goverment they are going to make it almost impossible for anyone to have an IL permitt.
plainand simple

United States

#22 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really are you sure about those stats. LOL. If people are for the 2nd amendment than be for it. Another hostile individual. I see. You want only what you want, no one else matters. If you really must know I already took the Utah, Arizona and Florida CC classes. Got my permits for those states 2 months ago. Also if you know anything about IL goverment they are going to make it almost impossible for anyone to have an IL permitt.
Il goverment may be screwed,but they have no choice.The fedaral goverment gave them till june 8th to come up with a concealed law,or they will make it for them. no matter what they try concealed is here
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#23 May 10, 2013
plainand simple wrote:
<quoted text>Il goverment may be screwed,but they have no choice.The fedaral goverment gave them till june 8th to come up with a concealed law,or they will make it for them. no matter what they try concealed is here
Actually it wasn't the federal goverment it was the il Supreme Court that decided that.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#24 May 10, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>That would be 3 states stupid! How those permits working for you here In Illinois, STUPID!.lol King of dopes!
If you knew anything about IL CC you would know that the people that already have permits from other states will be in the front of the line for the IL CC permit.

This originally started by a law suit from David Sagile from out of state. He filed the lawsuit stating that people from other states that had a CC permit should be able to carry in Illinois. That is why people took classes for other states permits.
Pat

Lawrence, MA

#25 May 10, 2013
Not true Scott go do some research before opening you toothless tar riddened mouth . I bet you would $hit your pants if someone robbed you you would pis$ all over your dirty warn out Wranglers ya right wing nut job .
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew anything about IL CC you would know that the people that already have permits from other states will be in the front of the line for the IL CC permit.
This originally started by a law suit from David Sagile from out of state. He filed the lawsuit stating that people from other states that had a CC permit should be able to carry in Illinois. That is why people took classes for other states permits.
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#27 May 11, 2013
Topic if about "Congressional Carry" FOID is only state requirement. Permits, you don"t need no stinking permits.
Keeping it real

Manhattan, IL

#28 May 11, 2013
Townie wrote:
Topic if about "Congressional Carry" FOID is only state requirement. Permits, you don"t need no stinking permits.
As long as someone does not have a criminal record, or has been proven to have mental issues, they should be able to carry. Hell, where I grew up every truck had a shot gun in the back window. No one seemed to ever get robbed for some reason...
ugh

Manhattan, IL

#29 May 11, 2013
To me the state is to have more power over the fed. Did I misread something in history class. Were there not talks of state succession?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#30 May 11, 2013
Townie wrote:
You will see. Gov. Quinnochio is going to bleed you dry for a CC permitt.
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#31 May 14, 2013
So the Cheif of police can comment on a RV in Foxford but can not address a citizens rights issue. Really
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#32 May 14, 2013
Townie wrote:
So the Cheif of police can comment on a RV in Foxford but can not address a citizens rights issue. Really
He's too busy keeping your kids from smoking pot and vandalizing properties. Sure he has more important things to do than monitor Topix to jump at your demand. Now get those damn kids in the house before they go to jail.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#33 May 14, 2013
Townie wrote:
Because its not up to him. It's up to the wonderful state goverment that we have..... Governor Quinnochio!!!!! Yeessssss......
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#34 May 18, 2013
Even local LE in CCW states still have troubles over reacting and violating citizens rights. This whole state LE is in for a shock come June 9th
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#35 May 19, 2013
If we go over the cliff, I'll be carrying. The CA7 stated that that that the state's ban on carry was illegal. That also means that any part of the state (towns & counties) can't ban carry either. If we are all afraid of carrying and want to wait for a GOOD bill to be passed, we will be waiting a long, long time. I see no reason Chicago will buckle and agree to vote for a statewide preempt bill even if we go over the cliff.

A lot of people say here that the police are overwhelmingly on our side, if that is truly the case then they should not be worried.
wake up

Ashburn, VA

#36 May 19, 2013
There wont be congressional carry. The Democrats are pushing a shell bill through. They are also trying to ban anything over ten rounds.
There will be conceal carry but it will be so restrictive, that you basically cant carry anywhere but your home.
When will these politicans start doing the job they were elected to do? Uphold the constitution, not change it.
Why do these same politicians get healthcare for life, big pensions, and hardly work for it?
Common Sense

Manhattan, IL

#37 May 19, 2013
wake up wrote:
There wont be congressional carry. The Democrats are pushing a shell bill through. They are also trying to ban anything over ten rounds.
There will be conceal carry but it will be so restrictive, that you basically cant carry anywhere but your home.
When will these politicans start doing the job they were elected to do? Uphold the constitution, not change it.
Why do these same politicians get healthcare for life, big pensions, and hardly work for it?
. Because stupid ass people keep voting for them.
uda

Manhattan, IL

#38 May 20, 2013
wake up wrote:
I must have missed that part in the constitution where it said you could have more than 10 rounds.
Gunner

Fort Worth, TX

#39 May 20, 2013
uda wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed that part in the constitution where it said you could have more than 10 rounds.
What would a proposed law limiting 10 rounds accomplish. Bad guys don't pay any attention to laws. Why is it the law abiding gun owner is always paying the price of pointless laws being proposed. The amount of time it takes to dump a empty mag and recharge your weapon is a second if that. If the gov. Were to enforce the current gun laws and lock up these bad guys we wouldn't need these pointless laws being tabled. Again repeating myself BAD GUYS don't give a damn about these laws anyway. Bring on concealed carry. Call your state senator and politely tell them you are a law abiding gun owner and you expect them to vote against the 10 round magazine ban and a unrestricted concealed carry law otherwise your vote will go in another direction.
freeman

Manhattan, IL

#40 May 20, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>What would a proposed law limiting 10 rounds accomplish. Bad guys don't pay any attention to laws. Why is it the law abiding gun owner is always paying the price of pointless laws being proposed. The amount of time it takes to dump a empty mag and recharge your weapon is a second if that. If the gov. Were to enforce the current gun laws and lock up these bad guys we wouldn't need these pointless laws being tabled. Again repeating myself BAD GUYS don't give a damn about these laws anyway. Bring on concealed carry. Call your state senator and politely tell them you are a law abiding gun owner and you expect them to vote against the 10 round magazine ban and a unrestricted concealed carry law otherwise your vote will go in another direction.
maybe it is to protect the foreign troops on our soil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 LW BOE elections 11 min Kevin Molloy 38
Non stop complaining on NL FB pages 45 min Karma 34
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 1 hr Kkk 5
Democratic University Students hate free speech 9 hr your questions ar... 13
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 9 hr Alex Nicole 808
BLM Funded By Soros 13 hr Georgy Porgey 1
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 15 hr lockemup 54

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages