Congressional Carry Is coming

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#1 May 8, 2013
A question for the chief of police. Whats the villages law or policy when Congressional Carry is in place? Do the officers have any idea how to deal with a legally CCW citizen. More times than not the police have no training of procedures for this confrontation. I can see this states enforcement violating a citizens rights. Hell it even happens in Wyoming.
Former MP

Manhattan, IL

#2 May 8, 2013
A police officer should always treat each individual as if they may be armed. So nothing should be different.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#3 May 8, 2013
Townie wrote:
A question for the chief of police. Whats the villages law or policy when Congressional Carry is in place? Do the officers have any idea how to deal with a legally CCW citizen. More times than not the police have no training of procedures for this confrontation. I can see this states enforcement violating a citizens rights. Hell it even happens in Wyoming. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xXwW2nrV0bYXX
It really depends on what stupid stuff the j@cka$$es that that run this state come up with.
Townie

Manhattan, IL

#4 May 9, 2013
Congressional Carry is what will be if this state can't get over guns are bad attitude and drag there feet and not have a CCW law. June 9th this state becomes the Wild West. Any person with a FOID can carry open or concealed. All businesses that do not agree will have to post signage no firearms permitted. If they do nothing Federal law takes over.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#5 May 9, 2013
Townie wrote:
Congressional Carry is what will be if this state can't get over guns are bad attitude and drag there feet and not have a CCW law. June 9th this state becomes the Wild West. Any person with a FOID can carry open or concealed. All businesses that do not agree will have to post signage no firearms permitted. If they do nothing Federal law takes over.
I still think it should be open carry. So the creeps can see you have a weapon.
Former MP

Manhattan, IL

#6 May 9, 2013
The second amendment should be our ccw permit. Unless you can't pass a criminal background check, you should be allowed to carry.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#7 May 9, 2013
Former MP wrote:
The second amendment should be our ccw permit. Unless you can't pass a criminal background check, you should be allowed to carry.
People talk about being able to carry and talk about the 2nd amendment and in the same breath mention background checks. Which is it; the 2nd amendment or background checks. Make up your minds!
MWP

United States

#8 May 9, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
People talk about being able to carry and talk about the 2nd amendment and in the same breath mention background checks. Which is it; the 2nd amendment or background checks. Make up your minds!
we currently go through a back ground check when get our FOID and another when we purchase a fire arm. Just enforce the current laws we have. Bring on CC.
Former MP

Manhattan, IL

#9 May 9, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
criminals can't carry dumbass! Always a Libtard in the bunch. Go protest for baby murder or something.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#10 May 9, 2013
Former MP wrote:
<quoted text> criminals can't carry dumbass! Always a Libtard in the bunch. Go protest for baby murder or something.
You are a retard. My point is anybody should be able to carry. Not just limit it to certain people.
Been their done that

Gurnee, IL

#11 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a retard. My point is anybody should be able to carry. Not just limit it to certain people.
Charles Manson carry's,That's cool huh? Dope!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#12 May 10, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>Charles Manson carry's,That's cool huh? Dope!
You sound like one of those hostile people that you are referring too. So by your standards you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
Been their done that

Gurnee, IL

#13 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of those hostile people that you are referring too. So by your standards you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
Wrong again stupid, Not everybody should be able to carry. Like you, I'm sure you have a mental disorder that happens to inbreeds look at Wilmington, lot of them there.
Pat

United States

#14 May 10, 2013
Do you realize that 90% of murders are caused by people who do not posess a FOID card and are felons ? You sound like a dope not everyone should carry and your one of them go educate yourself than think about carring a wepon Mr. Fife .
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense

Manhattan, IL

#15 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Says someone that can't pass a criminal background check.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#16 May 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
Do you realize that 90% of murders are caused by people who do not posess a FOID card and are felons ? You sound like a dope not everyone should carry and your one of them go educate yourself than think about carring a wepon Mr. Fife .<quoted text>
Really are you sure about those stats. LOL. If people are for the 2nd amendment than be for it. Another hostile individual. I see. You want only what you want, no one else matters. If you really must know I already took the Utah, Arizona and Florida CC classes. Got my permits for those states 2 months ago. Also if you know anything about IL goverment they are going to make it almost impossible for anyone to have an IL permitt.
Been their done that

Gurnee, IL

#17 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really are you sure about those stats. LOL. If people are for the 2nd amendment than be for it. Another hostile individual. I see. You want only what you want, no one else matters. If you really must know I already took the Utah, Arizona and Florida CC classes. Got my permits for those states 2 months ago. Also if you know anything about IL goverment they are going to make it almost impossible for anyone to have an IL permitt.
That would be 3 states stupid! How those permits working for you here In Illinois, STUPID!.lol King of dopes!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#18 May 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
Do you realize that 90% of murders are caused by people who do not posess a FOID card and are felons ? You sound like a dope not everyone should carry and your one of them go educate yourself than think about carring a wepon Mr. Fife .<quoted text>
By the way that 90% that you are referring too; do you really think that they are going to follow the law don't do it the right way. I don't think so. They don't give a crap a crap about the law now and you want to call me a dope. LOL..
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#19 May 10, 2013
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text> Says someone that can't pass a criminal background check.
A typical liberal response.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#20 May 10, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again stupid, Not everybody should be able to carry. Like you, I'm sure you have a mental disorder that happens to inbreeds look at Wilmington, lot of them there.
Sounds like someone needs anger management classes. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deskin Doing Great 5 min condescending jerk 11
bernie sanders 2016!!! 32 min Patriot 75
Bones? 1 hr Lucifer 15
Traitor GAZAL .. 1 hr Bring to Sheriffs... 38
Memorial Day 1 hr John Sanchez 43
Study: Every Republican Obamacare Prediction Wa... 1 hr Professor Sharky 54
Corporate Clinton 1 hr Professor Sharky 8
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE