Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56277 Jul 27, 2014
Black Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Good answer from a Christian wannabe.

um duh Chris·tian noun \&#712;kris-ch&#601;n, &#712;krish-\
: a person who believes in the teachings of Jesus Christ

you are a bold face liar, lose some weight, take a bath, brush your tooth
maybe your husband pay more attention to you.
Go get bit,you don't know me!
truth

San Jose, CA

#56278 Jul 27, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Aww poor widdle truth/terry what happened to make you such a weak coward? Anyway how did brunch go with your husband Greg? I bet you two boys are all out of thousand island after you got on your knees and tossed his salad,you g a y boy catcher worthless COWARD
Isn't it sad that this is what you've been reduced to?

What effect do you really expect these comments to have when I'm not Terry and Terry is not even gay?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56280 Jul 28, 2014
I knew you'd wear yourself our eventually. Toddlers throwing temper tantrums always do.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56281 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
I knew you'd wear yourself our eventually. Toddlers throwing temper tantrums always do.
I am busy terry,get back to you in a couple hours.now go finish blowing your husband Greg you g a y boy catcher worthless COWARD
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56282 Jul 28, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I am busy terry,get back to you in a couple hours.now go finish blowing your husband Greg you g a y boy catcher worthless COWARD
Trolling you is so easy. You are such a great victim.
Joe Rocky

Aurora, IL

#56283 Jul 28, 2014
Joe Rock of Extreme Auto in Benton Illinois is a POS.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56284 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling you is so easy. You are such a great victim.
as easy as your fat tard daughters? You are such a great COWARD
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56285 Jul 28, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> as easy as your fat tard daughters? You are such a great COWARD
I don't have any daughters. And neither does Terry Rigsby. Seriously, go look at the madison county court records. You can find his divorce papers and information about his two adult sons. After checking one of the genealogy websites, apparently he has grandkids as well.

I have no idea who Terry Rigsby is, but it's completely clear that you do not either. A guy who was married most of his life and has children and grandchildren? Yeah, he sounds like a real fag.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#56286 Jul 28, 2014
YO Beeich! Shut ya hole.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> as easy as your fat tard daughters? You are such a great COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56287 Jul 28, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
YO Beeich! Shut ya hole.
<quoted text>
F E C K you ho mo
Terry rigsby

United States

#56288 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any daughters. And neither does Terry Rigsby. Seriously, go look at the madison county court records. You can find his divorce papers and information about his two adult sons. After checking one of the genealogy websites, apparently he has grandkids as well.
I have no idea who Terry Rigsby is, but it's completely clear that you do not either. A guy who was married most of his life and has children and grandchildren? Yeah, he sounds like a real fag.
hey terry that makes your a liar because you said you had kids,and said you didn't have a son,you worthless liar COWARD
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56289 Jul 28, 2014
Isn't it sad that you have been reduced to this?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56290 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
Isn't it sad that you have been reduced to this?
aww terry isn't it sad you have been exposed as a worthless liar COWARD
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#56291 Jul 28, 2014
Speaking of worthless cowards...how ya doing beeich?
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>aww terry isn't it sad you have been exposed as a worthless liar COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56292 Jul 28, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
Speaking of worthless cowards...how ya doing beeich?
<quoted text>
F E C K you you worthless ho mo bottom Biatch
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56293 Jul 28, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>aww terry isn't it sad you have been exposed as a worthless liar COWARD
Only in your fantasy world. Since I'm not Terry and I'm not lying you haven't exposed anything. Except your mental illness.

It's sad that this is what I have reduced you to. There's nothing you can do about it either. These silly lies about me being Terry are only making me laugh and you look even more broken.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56294 Jul 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your fantasy world. Since I'm not Terry and I'm not lying you haven't exposed anything. Except your mental illness.
It's sad that this is what I have reduced you to. There's nothing you can do about it either. These silly lies about me being Terry are only making me laugh and you look even more broken.
hey terry I stopped your trailer again and again you were too scared to open the door,and don't lie and say you weren't home,your focus blue wagon with handicapped tags was in the driveway,you knew I would crack your skull in you old worthless g a y boy liar COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56295 Jul 28, 2014
Stopped by COWARD
FCUK YUO

Danville, IL

#56296 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped your trailer again and again you were too scared to open the door,and don't lie and say you weren't home,your focus blue wagon with handicapped tags was in the driveway,you knew I would crack your skull in you old worthless g a y boy liar COWARD
That's legally considered stalking. If 'Terry' saw this post, he could use it as evidence against you in court.
So seriously, STFU.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56297 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped your trailer again and again you were too scared to open the door,and don't lie and say you weren't home,your focus blue wagon with handicapped tags was in the driveway,you knew I would crack your skull in you old worthless g a y boy liar COWARD
You don't honestly think I live there's do you, stupid?

All you're telling us is that I'm still pulling your strings. How sad for you.

So what exactly was it that caused you to get so hurt? Why are you throwing this childish little tantrum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Builder question? 51 min LUPE1125 7
America Strong Mad Dog 1 hr Millstadt69 2
2017 Village election 2 hr Me-ople 28
Kraus Cable Is Getting Better 2 hr Me-ople 9
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 3 hr Lisa Kline 6
Trump and Political Correctness 5 hr GiveThought 95
NEWCOMERS, PLEASE read this important info FIRST! (Feb '15) 7 hr ShooToad 221

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages