Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49741 Jan 29, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Was this about sharing God's love?

Earth Angel wrote, "<quoted text>
here is a clue for you do the world a favor and get castrated "
Exactly,own it!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49742 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i was responding to a 14 yr old. Not to you.
only you would try and find fault in someone helping a young person. Shame on you.
Ummm I'm not 14...it's the year!!!
Messenger

New York, NY

#49743 Jan 29, 2014
Homosexuals do not total but 3% of the US population.

So to all you freaks who like sh*t on your d*ck and who like sh*t on your face, GO DIE!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49744 Jan 29, 2014
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
well

Mchenry, IL

#49746 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
I pity your wife for so many reasons...
truth

Granite City, IL

#49747 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
You think gay guys don't do missionary?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49748 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity your wife for so many reasons...
And there we have the blonde lesbian position...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49749 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
and it must tiny ones like yours probably are to speak out against him like you do.
Post where I have done that. Go ahead, I'll wait.
well

Mchenry, IL

#49750 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
<quoted text>
And there we have the blonde lesbian position...
Ha ha...

Then I suppose yours is the hermaphrodite position?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49751 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
<quoted text>
And there we have the blonde lesbian position...
Greg, when you have sex on the beach, does your vagina get Sandy?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49752 Jan 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
How can anyone equate the bent over taking it position with the missionary position???
<quoted text>
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg, when you have sex on the beach, does your vagina get Sandy?
Really? A personal attack. That's all you ever have. How sick and sad.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49753 Jan 29, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use those words homophobes
do.
well you did post them.So you're at least familiar enough on those words and you should know better then to use them especially in here.
As for homophobes that means to fear and hate gays.
No one in here fears them.
A few may hate them but most in here hate the idea of them being married.
As well as hating the way gays threw that at Christians.
There really is a gay agenda to force the gay life onto those especially Christians that oppose it.
The biggest part of course is the marriage.
But also other forcing themselves onto everyone else. For example that baker. They could have just as easily gone to another baker. In truth they knew that baker opposed gay marriages. They went there looking to cause the baker trouble.
You really need to see the full scope and not just live in a fantasy world of everything is ok and full of love. There is plenty of Gay hate out there,. Gays are not the happy people you think they are.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49754 Jan 29, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly,own it!
i do stand by my remarks.
Had you ever read any of Dusty's rants against Christians. I've never seen a person so full of hate in my life. Clearly his being gay is not working out for him at all.
If ever that was a true case for someone plucking their sin out it would be him.
Note i never offered that advice to any other gay in here.
But in his case i stand by my remark fully.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49755 Jan 29, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I'm not 14...it's the year!!!
well you can't really fault me on this one.
First off you do call yourself GIRL which alone would indicate underage.
And you lack of fully understanding bible text would lead anyone to believe you're still in Sunday school. And that would be a good thing. Even Jesus disciples questioned the meaning of his words.
For example your reference on casting the first stone was taken totally out of context ( see my earlier post on it )
topix is a wonderful forum where adult whether they agree or disagree can share opinions.
in here its not a case of casting stones at one another.
This is how the real world is and you seem to lack understanding that.
So because of that you really do come across as a teenager.
But if i'm wrong i apologize for it. I recommend losing GIRL in your name. It doesn't help you.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49756 Jan 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg, when you have sex on the beach, does your vagina get Sandy?
does Cali Girl know you talk like that ?
maybe its time she saw gays ( especially you ) the way we do.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49757 Jan 29, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/10029-this-spe...

so two lesbians are now going to force this sperm donor to pay child support.
watch how fast guys stop being sperm donors if they win in court.
Gays are never satisfied and only want to hurt even a nice guy who helped them out.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49758 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>well you did post them.So you're at least familiar enough on those words and you should know better then to use them especially in here.
As for homophobes that means to fear and hate gays.
No one in here fears them.
A few may hate them but most in here hate the idea of them being married.
As well as hating the way gays threw that at Christians.
There really is a gay agenda to force the gay life onto those especially Christians that oppose it.
The biggest part of course is the marriage.
But also other forcing themselves onto everyone else. For example that baker. They could have just as easily gone to another baker. In truth they knew that baker opposed gay marriages. They went there looking to cause the baker trouble.
You really need to see the full scope and not just live in a fantasy world of everything is ok and full of love. There is plenty of Gay hate out there,. Gays are not the happy people you think they are.
Use your head.Gays are gods children
too.Live and let live! No Gay person
has EVER forced their lifestyle on me
or in my kids schools.They teach the
Reproductive system, not about Gay
sex.Just keep in mind Gay is not a
Choice,who would choose to be
Persecuted and disliked.God will
forgive anyone who means it.That's
my God.You worship your version,
from your beliefs.Peace
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49759 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i do stand by my remarks.
Had you ever read any of Dusty's rants against Christians. I've never seen a person so full of hate in my life. Clearly his being gay is not working out for him at all.
If ever that was a true case for someone plucking their sin out it would be him.
Note i never offered that advice to any other gay in here.
But in his case i stand by my remark fully.
Maybe he is unhappy because he can't
have equal rights.Everyone needs God!
I don't like it when anyone is hateful,
and if I feel disrespected, sometimes
I don't act like a Christian.That's when
I need my forgiveness as well.I haven't
seen God turn a soul away,since Satan!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49760 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
does Cali Girl know you talk like that ?
maybe its time she saw gays ( especially you ) the way we do.
"Sandy" is offensive? Who knew.
well

Mchenry, IL

#49761 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10029-this-sperm-donor-is-bei ng-forced-to-pay-child-support -for-a-ridiculous-reason-poten tial-sperm-donors-be-warned
so two lesbians are now going to force this sperm donor to pay child support.
watch how fast guys stop being sperm donors if they win in court.
Gays are never satisfied and only want to hurt even a nice guy who helped them out.
Forrest, when are you going to learn to read?

The State is forcing him to pay child support, the women didn't want him to. It is not their requirement, it is a requirement of the State!

Why are you so dumb? Are you sitting on the internet all day looking for ways to slam gay people? Shouldn't you be praying instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln-Way still stealing from kids 54 min Answers 12
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) 1 hr Nonsense 61
Hypocrites 3 hr Onion Proud 9
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? 3 hr 66 Books 34
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) Sun Satellite 55
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) Sun None of your busi... 78
Atty Edward Jaquays (Dec '10) Aug 26 Mike 12

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages