Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,596

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47333 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it is.
As i so eloquently pointed out previously to you gays are defined by their sex act.
Whenever someone mentions the word gay everyone thinks of that person as having anal sex with another man.
LOL, NORMAL people don't hear the word gay and jump right to anal sex fantasies. This is just you.

You're off topic, and off base.

Kindly address same-sex marriage.

How has my marriage affected yours?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47334 Jan 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> ... I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!
The Church was birthed to address the depravity of man. You don't know as much as you think you do.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47335 Jan 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> That was a good fantasy world comment! Many churches don't want sinners in their church to corrupt their pure congregation. And many churches will fire a preacher that preaches the truth. Yep hypocrites. Been their!
The truth is god let there be different interpretations of the bible so he can be praised an loved in many different ways.
(Churches don't like that. You believe my way or you are going to hell)
Yep only the sick would want their daughter to love her father as a husband. There is many ways and kinds of love. Now do you want to preach? Lets start. I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!
ROTFL you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I'll follow your comments in order.
Churches want sinners most of all . Guilt can pay the utility bills in nothing else.
Firing a priest is extremely rare in any religion. Its that forgiveness thing again.
So now you think you speak for why God does things ? Guess you never heard
well its a mystery of God's will.- no one knows why God does thing exactly the way he does them. His will is divine.
Church differences can vary from the simple to the complex but NONE of them say our way or hell. You must have been at a Satanist group.
Only God decides for sure who goes to heaven. Not churches.
No idea what you meant by the father/daughter thing
if you meant adoption that can occur for many reasons and usually not for incest.
No thanks on the preaching i leave that for those who have the calling.
yeah i can see where you did forget a lot about the bible and certainly about church
maybe its time you went again. Maybe some fellowship is just what you need.
Knowing God's love is more then just mere believing in him.
Its also SHARING THAT LOVE WITH OTHERS
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47336 Jan 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church was birthed to address the depravity of man. You don't know as much as you think you do.
i tip my hat
you said it better then i could.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47337 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, NORMAL people don't hear the word gay and jump right to anal sex fantasies. This is just you.
You're off topic, and off base.
Kindly address same-sex marriage.
yeah they do think gay = anal sex
what do you think they're thinking upon hearing someone is gay ?

let me make it simpler for you. Because you really are simple minded.
whenever someone is referred to any particular word one automatically connects that person to a known common denominator
for example if someone is referred to as athletic ones thinks of sports.
studious one thinks of well educated
And so whenever someone comes out saying they are gay one thinks of anal sex.
it is the common denominator that gays have.
again what do you actually think others are thinking when they hear the word GAY
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47338 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY ?
it made me laugh my butt off thinking that you are foolish enough to expect God's blessing for marriage.

Now answer mine
what do you think people think of when they hear that someone is gay ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47339 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY ?
it made me laugh my butt off thinking that you are foolish enough to expect God's blessing for marriage.
Now answer mine
what do you think people think of when they hear that someone is gay ?
Two men, or two women.
When you hear that a couple is str8, do you instantly imagine vaginal penetration?
I don't; I think m/f. You have a sick double-standard which is your personal problem.

Laugh your butt off, but I doubt it's much of a weight plan.
How has my marriage (fully blessed by God) affected yours?
Wonders

Carbondale, IL

#47340 Jan 1, 2014
I wonder why gays spend so much time convincing themselves they are right? I have a feeling its the activist gays agenda which makes them get all ginned up and have to spread their sickness through society. I know they want to introduce homosexual acceptance in grade schools and high schools. These are good targets for them.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47342 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men, or two women.
When you hear that a couple is str8, do you instantly imagine vaginal penetration?
I don't; I think m/f. You have a sick double-standard which is your personal problem.
Laugh your butt off, but I doubt it's much of a weight plan.
How has my marriage (fully blessed by God) affected yours?
heterosexuals do not going around telling everyone they are heterosexuals.
So your point is moot.
gays go around telling people they are gay.
they do that because they are looking for other anal lovers.

and your marriage is NOT blessed by God. its not even debatable.
and really weight jokes ?
You are such a desperate man seeking for acceptance that you'll never get.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47344 Jan 1, 2014
Wonders wrote:
I wonder why gays spend so much time convincing themselves they are right? I have a feeling its the activist gays agenda which makes them get all ginned up and have to spread their sickness through society. I know they want to introduce homosexual acceptance in grade schools and high schools. These are good targets for them.
that is a good point.
They probably are ginned up by their activist groups just like a lot of blacks are ginned up by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Its a shame too.
No one cared about gays and their anal sex perversion until activist groups pushed the marriage issue.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47345 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
heterosexuals do not going around telling everyone they are heterosexuals.
So your point is moot.
and your marriage is NOT blessed by God. its not even debatable.
and really weight jokes ?
You are such a desperate man seeking for acceptance that you'll never get.
You're completely full of crap.
The following is nothing more than bull-shit trolling:
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as my marriage, God tells me otherwise.

You still haven't answer the affects of my marriage on your marriage. That's because you can't. You've got nothing

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47346 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a good point.
They probably are ginned up by their activist groups just like a lot of blacks are ginned up by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Its a shame too.
No one cared about gays and their anal sex perversion until activist groups pushed the marriage issue.
Trolling.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47347 Jan 1, 2014
Jan Payton Burno MIlls wrote:
Yes and come to Lansing IL and I'll spank your fat arse you freaks.
So you're into a bit of kinky play, huh?
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47348 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're into a bit of kinky play, huh?
that proves my point all you gays only think about and are after is kinky gay anal sex.
you're supposed to be married and you're trolling for sex. Why am i not surprised.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47349 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that proves my point all you gays only think about and are after is kinky gay anal sex.
you're supposed to be married and you're trolling for sex. Why am i not surprised.
Yet another post that you can't get through without discussing anal sex.
You're supposed to be intelligent and you're trolling for replies. Why am I not surprised?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47350 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
Judging LGBT people doesn't define who we are.
It defines who YOU are.
Wonders

Carbondale, IL

#47351 Jan 1, 2014
Have you ever wondered how it is that the gays claim to know everything? With that knowledge they should be doing more things in the world that being on the constant prowl for sex partners. Gay's think they are so trendy and cool. They are really pathetic and will keep pushing their agenda until decent people put a stop to it.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47352 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging LGBT people doesn't define who we are.
It defines who YOU are.
your ignorance on what is being said is astounding. You don't pay attention at all.
ONE MORE TIME JUST FOR YOU SLOW POKE
No one is judging you. Including me.
That is up to God to do and in his bible he clearly states how he feels.
In fact we're not even defining you. Gays already done that.
By the actions of gays for anal sex they ( that would be YOU ) have defined themselves.
No one thinks of gays without thinking anal sex. That's on YOU and your actions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47353 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
your ignorance on what is being said is astounding. You don't pay attention at all.
ONE MORE TIME JUST FOR YOU SLOW POKE
No one is judging you. Including me.
That is up to God to do and in his bible he clearly states how he feels.
In fact we're not even defining you. Gays already done that.
By the actions of gays for anal sex they ( that would be YOU ) have defined themselves.
No one thinks of gays without thinking anal sex. That's on YOU and your actions.
Your very presence here exposes your judgment of marriage equality.
I can't help it that you think of anal sex when you think of gay men. You seem to think you represent "normal" people, but you don't. You represent people who are obsessed with anal sex. We don't happen to enjoy that, so we NEVER think about it. You, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about it.

I worked for the Church for 30 years. My God tells me that my life was created and ordained by him. You're free to enjoy your theological perspective, but you don't get to speak on God's behalf. Doing so merely exposes your hubris.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47354 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very presence here exposes your judgment of marriage equality.
I can't help it that you think of anal sex when you think of gay men. You seem to think you represent "normal" people, but you don't. You represent people who are obsessed with anal sex. We don't happen to enjoy that, so we NEVER think about it. You, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about it.
I worked for the Church for 30 years. My God tells me that my life was created and ordained by him. You're free to enjoy your theological perspective, but you don't get to speak on God's behalf. Doing so merely exposes your hubris.
i do represent what is normal.
Gays represent only 3 -4 percent of the population ( that would be YOU )
heterosexuals represent over 90 percent ( that would be ME )
MAJORITY is the normal.( that again would be me )
and i could care less what you think. You're wacky even for a gay person.
we ALL are created by God ( what part of that was ever in question ? see your wacky )
its what we do with our gift of life from God that makes the difference.
in your case its gay anal sex. NOT GOOD
i'm ok with God 's judgement. You ?? not so sure. Think warm places.
BTW read my other post AGAIN I NEVER CLAIMED TO TALK FOR GOD JUST THE OPPOSITE but you're too ignorant to notice i said that more then once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Has To Be Embarrassed 36 min Realist 29
Turner Brags He's Anti-Development 47 min jagstick 33
Dist 122 School Board 51 min Fed Up 1
The Many Accomplishments of Obama 1 hr Really 102
Shout This One From The Roof Tops 1 hr Realist 4
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Seagar 7,348
Lockport Politics 2 hr Barney Fife 1
Joliet Dating
Find my Match

Joliet Jobs