Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 2,032)

Showing posts 40,621 - 40,640 of48,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

It is silly stupid when gay couples compare themselves with old people, medically afflicted, and, get this, couples who can MAKE A CHOICE whether or not to procreate! Cracks me up!!! LOL.

“Think,does it help or hurt ?”

Since: Dec 08

"Anyone Seen The Dude"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.
Well,I guess you're to ignorant to know that marriage equality has in fact passed by popular vote in 3 states! Not to mention all the latest national polls that show a majority are now accepting of same sex marriage! I'm straight and I support them,hell,let gays be as miserable married as the rest of us! Yet one more big D-U-H for you! LoL

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.
What will never, ever change is that ss couples are only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Still married.
Still filing taxes jointly.
Still have all of the same bennies that you have.
You're still impotent to do anything about it.
Wondering

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Joe Corrilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I guess you're to ignorant to know that marriage equality has in fact passed by popular vote in 3 states! Not to mention all the latest national polls that show a majority are now accepting of same sex marriage! I'm straight and I support them,hell,let gays be as miserable married as the rest of us! Yet one more big D-U-H for you! LoL
One of your gay allies mentioned that. Tell me how many you and your people have lost?
Simply Dumb Founded

Sparta, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

You WHATEVERS just don't get it. That is the best way if someone asked me to describe this whole damn blown out of proportion you WHATEVERS created. That is my opinion and WHATEVER to say at this time! Thank you for listening and have a nice day! May God have mercy on you when the day of judgment occurs! Just like that famous quote; "Believe it or not!"..........Think about it!
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also not the anal sex thread, but that's in most of your posts. Just sayin'.
actually it is.
As i so eloquently pointed out previously to you gays are defined by their sex act.
Whenever someone mentions the word gay everyone thinks of that person as having anal sex with another man.
Thus its perfectly natural to discuss that within the confines of a thread about gays.
You are just in whiny mode because i pointed a simple truth that you can't and haven't even tried to dispute.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

whitey wrote:
This is something to chew on you bunch of queers. The more queer couple we have we lose another person in the population. If there were nothing but queers in this world, we would become extinct. Who would populate the earth, queers...I don't think so. You fruit loops could care less about our future jus as long as you all can screw each other in the butt and suck each other off. Bunch of selfish twisted minded butt sniffing ball licking fudge packing queers and another thing, why do you fairys talk like that. It seems like when someone shoved a 12 inch ding dong in ur hairy poopy pimply man ass that ur voice got a little higher pitched..smdh
LOL you noticed that in Dusty's whiny voice too.
Act

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

whitey wrote:
This is something to chew on you bunch of queers. The more queer couple we have we lose another person in the population. If there were nothing but queers in this world, we would become extinct. Who would populate the earth, queers...I don't think so. You fruit loops could care less about our future jus as long as you all can screw each other in the butt and suck each other off. Bunch of selfish twisted minded butt sniffing ball licking fudge packing queers and another thing, why do you fairys talk like that. It seems like when someone shoved a 12 inch ding dong in ur hairy poopy pimply man ass that ur voice got a little higher pitched..smdh
whitey... I love stirring the pot, but your comment was way over the top of just stirring the pot:( remember we are talking to real people with feelings gay or not. There may be some gay couples that don't engage in sexual activities? Heck, I have heard of married straight couples that don't have sex. That may sound stranger than fiction but only the couples know for sure. The only people that I'm willing to call liars is our democrat politicians. And they would rather lie even if the truth sounded better.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Act wrote:
<quoted text>
whitey... I love stirring the pot, but your comment was way over the top of just stirring the pot:( remember we are talking to real people with feelings gay or not. There may be some gay couples that don't engage in sexual activities? Heck, I have heard of married straight couples that don't have sex. That may sound stranger than fiction but only the couples know for sure. The only people that I'm willing to call liars is our democrat politicians. And they would rather lie even if the truth sounded better.
Well that is nice of you. But i don't see you admonishing the gays and some of the filth that comes out of their posts., Works both ways or don't work at all.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

garriesmick wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3GeZMH0bH g
This is very amazing ---
how many beers did it take for that to become amazing ?
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is nice of you. But i don't see you admonishing the gays and some of the filth that comes out of their posts., Works both ways or don't work at all.
I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

whitey wrote:
You do have some fantasy issues there. Now..for your 2nd sentence...ROTFL......STR8 people will have kids IN or OUT of wedlock so no such extinction will be in the future. As for the rest of your post......LAME.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?
Does your belief also prohibit judging a thief, killer, or pedophile?

If not, you'd be right at home in Church.

Smile.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I admitted I like stirring the pot. You on the other hand sound very serious in hating certain people. I believe in god and his word. But I also don't go to church because of hypocrites like you. The good book says love your neighbor as you do yourself. Is it our job to judge, or does god gets to judge who he takes into his kingdom? Like I said i'm just stirring the pot 50% of the time. Can you say the same? Or are you like Archie Bunker and really hate people that is different than you?
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
If you think church is suppose to be filled with saints you are sadly mistaken. Church is where sinners go to learn about God so they can ask for forgiveness. Church is where we fellowship and support other sinners so they to can find forgiveness.
It amazes me that non church goers like yourself have such strong opinions against church when you don't go there to know what you're talking about.
You turn a blind eye also to the great things they do such as feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, protected battered women, help unwanted children get adopted.
So tell me ACE where is such help coming from the gay community ?
Yeah like you're fair and balanced NOT. at least i don't pretend to be. like you do.
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
If you think church is suppose to be filled with saints you are sadly mistaken. Church is where sinners go to learn about God so they can ask for forgiveness. Church is where we fellowship and support other sinners so they to can find forgiveness.
It amazes me that non church goers like yourself have such strong opinions against church when you don't go there to know what you're talking about.
You turn a blind eye also to the great things they do such as feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, protected battered women, help unwanted children get adopted.
So tell me ACE where is such help coming from the gay community ?
Yeah like you're fair and balanced NOT. at least i don't pretend to be. like you do.
That was a good fantasy world comment! Many churches don't want sinners in their church to corrupt their pure congregation. And many churches will fire a preacher that preaches the truth. Yep hypocrites. Been their!
The truth is god let there be different interpretations of the bible so he can be praised an loved in many different ways.
(Churches don't like that. You believe my way or you are going to hell)
Yep only the sick would want their daughter to love her father as a husband. There is many ways and kinds of love. Now do you want to preach? Lets start. I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it is.
As i so eloquently pointed out previously to you gays are defined by their sex act.
Whenever someone mentions the word gay everyone thinks of that person as having anal sex with another man.
LOL, NORMAL people don't hear the word gay and jump right to anal sex fantasies. This is just you.

You're off topic, and off base.

Kindly address same-sex marriage.

How has my marriage affected yours?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> ... I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!
The Church was birthed to address the depravity of man. You don't know as much as you think you do.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> That was a good fantasy world comment! Many churches don't want sinners in their church to corrupt their pure congregation. And many churches will fire a preacher that preaches the truth. Yep hypocrites. Been their!
The truth is god let there be different interpretations of the bible so he can be praised an loved in many different ways.
(Churches don't like that. You believe my way or you are going to hell)
Yep only the sick would want their daughter to love her father as a husband. There is many ways and kinds of love. Now do you want to preach? Lets start. I'm betting I forgot more about the bible and it's interpretations than you and most preachers will ever know. I don't go to church because I have given up on mankind, but I will never give up on gods word. I may backslide some but not give up!
ROTFL you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I'll follow your comments in order.
Churches want sinners most of all . Guilt can pay the utility bills in nothing else.
Firing a priest is extremely rare in any religion. Its that forgiveness thing again.
So now you think you speak for why God does things ? Guess you never heard
well its a mystery of God's will.- no one knows why God does thing exactly the way he does them. His will is divine.
Church differences can vary from the simple to the complex but NONE of them say our way or hell. You must have been at a Satanist group.
Only God decides for sure who goes to heaven. Not churches.
No idea what you meant by the father/daughter thing
if you meant adoption that can occur for many reasons and usually not for incest.
No thanks on the preaching i leave that for those who have the calling.
yeah i can see where you did forget a lot about the bible and certainly about church
maybe its time you went again. Maybe some fellowship is just what you need.
Knowing God's love is more then just mere believing in him.
Its also SHARING THAT LOVE WITH OTHERS
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church was birthed to address the depravity of man. You don't know as much as you think you do.
i tip my hat
you said it better then i could.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, NORMAL people don't hear the word gay and jump right to anal sex fantasies. This is just you.
You're off topic, and off base.
Kindly address same-sex marriage.
How has my marriage affected yours?
yeah they do think gay = anal sex
what do you think they're thinking upon hearing someone is gay ?

let me make it simpler for you. Because you really are simple minded.
whenever someone is referred to any particular word one automatically connects that person to a known common denominator
for example if someone is referred to as athletic ones thinks of sports.
studious one thinks of well educated
And so whenever someone comes out saying they are gay one thinks of anal sex.
it is the common denominator that gays have.
again what do you actually think others are thinking when they hear the word GAY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,621 - 40,640 of48,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 5 min otan 5,791
Crest Hill Dumps Fire Sprinkler requirement for... 27 min over paid 3
Kevin Sing 42 min Blowchowbob 13
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
Potholes, patches & hubcaps (Jan '08) 8 hr over paid 9
School'n Hold On For Fun 9 hr Former Resident 12
2014 Triple Play....Who's it going to be this y... (Jan '14) 9 hr Former Resident 94
•••

Flood Warning for Will County was issued at July 12 at 9:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search