Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,969)

Showing posts 39,361 - 39,380 of47,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
youneedhelp

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it strike you as odd that the thought of me getting sodomized by Satan makes you giggle like a school-girl? For the record, I do find that odd.
WWJD?
Getting sodomized by satan like a school girl ! should not be in the same sentence! You sick fuxk's
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Dusty dresses up like a school girl and sodomizes himself...HA HA HA....what a little beiach!
youneedhelp wrote:
<quoted text>Getting sodomized by satan like a school girl ! should not be in the same sentence! You sick fuxk's
point often overlooked

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

gotta hand it to KiMare for one observation.
Religious groups do a lot for the sick and needy.
They built hospitals, homeless shelters, feed the poor, and helped countless people get back on their feet.

You don't see much like that happening from the gay community. A little bit but no where near as much as from the Church communities.

Whether you like or hate KiMare doesn't change the fact that he pointed out a simple truth.

Maybe if the gay community gave back more and NOT just to themselves but for anyone like the Church community does then maybe they would get more support from those of us who don't care one way or the other about another person's sexuality.
point often overlooked

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

and for the record yes the church community has helped me.
They didn't ask me if i was gay or straight or even if i believed in God.
They helped me because i honestly needed help.
I wonder if the LGT community would have done the same.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Great comment.
Uh..OH!....they are releasing the hounds.
point often overlooked wrote:
They built hospitals, homeless shelters, feed the poor, and helped countless people get back on their feet.
You don't see much like that happening from the gay community. A little bit but no where near as much as from the Church communities.
Whether you like or hate KiMare doesn't change the fact that he pointed out a simple truth.
Maybe if the gay community gave back more and NOT just to themselves but for anyone like the Church community does then maybe they would get more support from those of us who don't care one way or the other about another person's sexuality.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

No,
They won't do anything for anybody but themselves. That's all that they care about is themselves and what they can get from everybody else; also if you don't give them what they want you are a bigot, racist or what ever they feel like calling you at that moment.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Nope! They would just stomp on you.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it strike you as odd that the thought of me getting sodomized by Satan makes you giggle like a school-girl? For the record, I do find that odd.
WWJD?
Shameful, I bet you would love it though.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameful, I bet you would love it though.
No, I'm a top.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Kuntmare didn't offer that observation, he offered this opinion...

"Christians pursue living well and serving others far beyond any other people group in our society."

It's an opinion he can't support. "Far beyond any other people group" What a load of horseshyt.
Yes they do, they also do it so they can promote their agenda so it is not totally benevolent.
You don't see much like that happening from the gay community.
I see it in the gay community everyday.
A little bit but no where near as much as from the Church communities.
Prove it.
Prove it. Provide some research that indicates that Christian people donate more time/money then atheists, Jews, Asians and Buddhists.
Your attempt at condescension would work better if you didn't start from the incorrect assessment that the vast majority of gays in the country ARE Christians and already included in the community you are trying to hold above all others. They contribute to the organizations, and work for the organizations that you think are elevated.

And just for the record, during the early 80s when your beloved Christians were using HIV/AIDS as a factor to condemn gays, the gays created the ENTIRE infrastructure of non profit agencies created to serve and assist EVERYONE with HIV, not just the gays. They assisted straights, children, and minorities of all kinds deal with a disease that "Christians" turned their backs on.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

And did the church community that assisted you make sure to tell you about their acceptance of Jesus and how he could even help you? Talk about self centered.

And for the record, the LGBT community as ALREADY done the same. But unlike Christians, they don't have a secret hope and desire that you become gay. Unlike your Christians, when they help, they don't have a deeper agenda of conversion.
point often overlooked

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

i was referring to KiMare post # 45753 page 1973 for those looking for it.

Jonah1

the list of Christian hospitals can be found in every city white pages. Where is the list of gay hospitals ? There is your proof.

and speaking of proof where is your proof of the gay community helping Christians ?
Isn't it odd that those DEMANDING proof never offer any of their own ?

Where did i say christians donate MORE then atheists, Jews, Asians and Buddhists ? Where is your proof on that ?
But i will say they have helped more people then gays have. And my proof is the hospitals they built, shelters they built, the hungry they fed, and the single moms they helped.

Yes i've been to these places. And never once did they push their religion on me. In fact just the opposite. They were really concerned in helping me to get my life back which i obviously have.

And while i do believe in God i am not a member of any church. I have donated clothes and food to them and even when donating they don't ask me about religion.

You obviously have never been to these places. You know nothing about what your talking about.
But prove me wrong show me your proof.
Where are the gay hospitals, shelters, food pantries, support for single moms, etc
Where is the proof that gays have helped anyone in the christian communities.

Come on you are big on demanding it now its your turn to back up your comments.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Once again Jonah1 and the gang are doing a great job of alienating people who would otherwise be on their side. What a bunch of dummies.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

You have given more anti-gay bigoted material.
That is what you're trying for...right?
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And did the church community that assisted you make sure to tell you about their acceptance of Jesus and how he could even help you? Talk about self centered.
And for the record, the LGBT community as ALREADY done the same. But unlike Christians, they don't have a secret hope and desire that you become gay. Unlike your Christians, when they help, they don't have a deeper agenda of conversion.
unut

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

That's because they can't wait till they get up out of their rock they crawled out from under to get back on topix .lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Once again Jonah1 and the gang are doing a great job of alienating people who would otherwise be on their side. What a bunch of dummies.
Jonah feels gay rights doesn't need straight support. In fact he likes it better if the rainbow agenda is forced rather than if it were accepted on merit.

Of course he is wrong but that's how arrogant he is.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

on the up side Christians don't have to buy x-mas gifts for any gays.
After all gays don't believe in religion.
And the birth of Christ is the reason for the holiday.

If you're an employer and you have gays working for you then don't give them the time off.
Why should they get a day off for something they don't believe in.

Don't let them try and give you nonsense about calling it just a holiday.
Holidays are about something whether its 4th of July, Labor Day, and of course Christmas.
You can't just say Dec 25th is a holiday.
Like all holidays its a holiday because of something. In this case the birth of Christ.

So if they don't believe then they shouldn't celebrate it. They shouldn't get a day off of work or gifts from friends and family. Unless maybe its a lump of coal.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

From the judgements we have received it appears our comments have struck a nerve of truth.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah feels gay rights doesn't need straight support. In fact he likes it better if the rainbow agenda is forced rather than if it were accepted on merit.
Of course he is wrong but that's how arrogant he is.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 is at the top of the naughty list.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

At the risk of getting myself on the naughty list I am compelled to say that Jonah1 is a little beaich!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,361 - 39,380 of47,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Joliet Forum right now

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
USSR Pushes America 12 min lpg 15
Oath Keeper On Site Update 34 min Neighbor 30
Foxford RV (Apr '13) 35 min Freud 133
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Chumbalone 50
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 3 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
missing person (ROBIN ABRAMS) 4 hr Help Find Robin Abrams 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE