Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

TruthDoctor

Excelsior, MN

#43920 Nov 3, 2013
I know gay marriage is so trendy and I know Obama likes it. He will be able to dump Moochie and marry his true lover.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43921 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy.
Your denomination is no longer mainstream and is quickly dying. Moreover, it is considered apostate by traditional Christianity.
Sharia Law has never created a just law anywhere. So in application it fails.
Basic Christian morality is common among cultures, proving as the Bible says that 'man has a law written on their hearts'.
That is what you are with a desperate foolishness trying to break free from.
But deep inside, you know you are wrong.
<quoted text>
Apparently not easy at all, hasn't happened yet.
Really got your goat, didn't I?
Smile.
<quoted text>
So says poof the gay troll.
Here, play with this;
While evolution is the foundational force of biology, sex is the mortar that holds that foundation together. So advantageous is sex that despite the high biological cost of sex most macroscopic animals, including 99% of all vertebrates, reproduce sexually (Sites, 1993).
It is because sexual reproduction is so indispensable and so zealously selected for that the existence of homosexuality is a paradox.
This theory is well-supported by observations of sexual behavior in the animal kingdom. As Denniston points out (1980), animal "homosexuality" is a misnomer, and really refers to bisexuality or"ambisexuality," or the behavior of mounting with animals of both sexes. Only in a few isolated species are any animals even occasionally preferentially homosexual (as in some primates, including Japanese macaques; see Small, 1993, p. 145; West, 1977, p. 116). The side effect model of homosexuality can explain many same-sex sexual behaviors, such as male mallard ducks and stickleback fish courting each other when deprived of females (West, 1977, p. 43; Denniston, 1980) and the frequent homosexuality in all-male groups of mountain gorillas (Yamagiwa, 1987). This model, suggesting evolution has favored a greater sex drive in males, is supported by observed masturbation rates: There are no known human cultures in which females masturbate more frequently than males. The same is true for non-human primates. Rhesus monkeys raised in isolation from their parents (to prevent learned behavior) showed higher masturbation rates in males, suggesting an innate difference in sex drive (Green, 1978).
The side effect model also helps explain why animals can be observed attempting copulations outside of their species, such as the European toad photographed clasping a "human finger as it would a female of its species" and an Australian beetle observed attempting copulation with a beer bottle (Alcock, 1984, p. 352). In captivity animals deprived of their natural mates will seek to copulate with unusual partners, such as the male brown hyena observed to frequently copulate with its water bowl, the chimpanzee which formed "a sexual relationship with a cat, and an immature female gorilla [which] showed pseudomale behavior toward a dog (Grier, 1984, p. 626). Animals clearly have powerful sex drives which may cause their copulatory behavior to be somewhat indiscriminate, an understandable side effect because animals don't copulate having made a conscious decision to pass on their genes.
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sugarnipples are you butthurt? I am not Gay. But if I where, I would still be more of a man than you are. I mean really stealing money from Jesus!!!
No man I know stoops to idiotic, deceitful troll behavior like you are.

You can't mount a reasoned defense, so you make personal assaults with lies? You are a coward and a cur.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#43922 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't mount a reasoned defense, so you make personal assaults with lies? You are a coward and a cur.
Smile.
Why are you so mad Greg? God did not make you steal from him.
God did not make you cheat on your wife.
God did not defrock you.

Mercy Greg, stand up and be a man, you did those things.
BTW Is God making you be Gay?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43923 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
God did not defrock you.
What makes you think I'm angry?

I simply call things as they are.

That is why YOU are throwing a sissy hissy fit.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43924 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being rude, I was simply stating the facts.
You're a dick, Greg Kirschmann.

I wasn't being rude, I was just stating facts.

Sorry. Not.

Location hidden

#43925 Nov 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dick, Greg Kirschmann.
I wasn't being rude, I was just stating facts.
Sorry. Not.
You were just being Dick.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Facts

Excelsior, MN

#43926 Nov 3, 2013
TruthDoctor wrote:
I know gay marriage is so trendy and I know Obama likes it. He will be able to dump Moochie and marry his true lover.
How can this be off topic when he supports gay marriage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 13

Dahinda, IL

#43927 Nov 3, 2013
gay marriage is just a foretelling of things to come ,soon it will lead to much worse things ,
soon society will become so progressive and accepting that nothing will be off limits
multiple spouses , marrying underage girls , beastiality , and on and on ,
honestly I hope the gay community realizes
the government wants warm bodies to pay taxes
if you think they care about your rights your wrong , and also if the government gets financially back on track from the gay community revenue , they can decide to repeal gay marriage afterwards and claim any reason to do it .
gay people are just more tax income and nothing more to uncle sam

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Doctor

Excelsior, MN

#43928 Nov 3, 2013
Did you ever notice that if you don't agree with the trendy gay rights people, you are a bad person? No room for arguments among the zealots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43929 Nov 3, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case, then EVERYBODY would be Christian, but no, your god is one of many.... hundreds, thousands of gods dreamed up on this planet.
There is only one true GOD the creator and FATHER of all...,,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43930 Nov 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, YOUR denomination is the only true one?
Do we get to vote on that? I believe mine is the only true one, and I think my neighbor believes we should all be Catholic.
How will the government decide?
Christianity is the truth the way and the light. Following CHRIST is the only way.

Catholicism is a false religion. Just tell your neighbor every time they walk into a Catholic Church they are breaking the first two commandments.
1. No other GODS before me.
2. No idol worship.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43931 Nov 3, 2013
Does any one else get the feeling Scott needs to be rescued from a cult?

Dahinda, IL

#43932 Nov 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is the truth the way and the light. Following CHRIST is the only way.
Catholicism is a false religion. Just tell your neighbor every time they walk into a Catholic Church they are breaking the first two commandments.
1. No other GODS before me.
2. No idol worship.
I was raised catholic scott and im confused when people today say "Christian " exactly wtf they are referring to
churches ? televangelists? just plain old Christians are divided into hundreds of different beliefs , names , and even talk trash about other "Christian" churches that aren't their own
just for the sake of factuality , catholisism started in rome and moved to America , the first breakaway faction to claim Christian were the Lutherans , all the other Christian factions began in America long after the papacy had been around for decades so if catholics are all full of crap and fake , and every faction of "Christianity" broke away from us and picked and chose what they wanted to use and throw away and teach as their own original thought doesn't that make all of them even more full of it ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43933 Nov 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Greg, don't be a liar. Say how's the sod laying going? Do you use the same rails that where used when you where ran out of Hawaii? Its not all your fault, you did not know that the Rockford Seminary College was not accredited. Its not your fault that Embezzlement of church funds is illegal. Hey a pastor has to keep his biatches in gin and juice don't he?
Relax Poof Daddy. Mellow out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43934 Nov 3, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice talk for a former Pastor...and you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian.
Oh that one got him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43935 Nov 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sugarnipples are you butthurt? I am not Gay. But if I where, I would still be more of a man than you are. I mean really stealing money from Jesus!!!
"Sugar nipples"? "butthurt"? I thought you said you weren't gay. Make up your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43936 Nov 3, 2013
TruthDoctor wrote:
It might even make me go gay to be married to Moochelle. So I can kinda see why Obama did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#43937 Nov 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
God did not defrock you.
He's not mad as far as I can tell. Why are you stupid?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Dahinda, IL

#43938 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It might even make me go gay to be married to Moochelle. So I can kinda see why Obama did.

Frankie Rizzo? wasn't he a character from that jerky boyz comedy act in the 90s??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Doctor

Excelsior, MN

#43939 Nov 3, 2013
I wonder how much these gay agitation groups pay people to troll these types of files and make their trendy little comments?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Governor. Have Illinois file Bankruptcy... 23 min EJCDad 106
3 Yrs Ago UNI Told Appalled she is screwed 1 hr Appalled 16
Racial Doom The Clash 1 hr Hoody 1
Uh Oh!!!! 1 hr The Wedding Planner 6
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 10,866
Wedding Bells!! 3 hr Sharky 4
The Secret on TrumpCare is NOW out! 4 hr Wow 15

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance