Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,884

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Obama is a homo

Romeoville, IL

#43857 Nov 1, 2013
37,478 post seriously you homo's need to get a life. In fact just for fun you can try and get health insurance just log onto ACA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dick Durpin

Romeoville, IL

#43858 Nov 1, 2013
My God man/women learn basic grammar before you post again.
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know your bronze star is phony flunky! Stop the big lie once and for all you prick,it's very unbecoming of you,like I said No honor! Yuk,yuk,yuk,ahhhhh.....good times? You mad bro? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43859 Nov 1, 2013
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know your bronze star is phony flunky! Stop the big lie once and for all you prick,it's very unbecoming of you,like I said No honor! Yuk,yuk,yuk,ahhhhh.....good times? You mad bro? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't have the bronze star. You lied and told Riccardo that you did.

No yuks for a phoney hero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43860 Nov 1, 2013
gays can burn in a sea of glass they arre abominations

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43861 Nov 1, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Drawing from your own experience, Blankie? Is 'mad' the only emotion you know? Jesus, you are unenlightened.
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#43862 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the bronze star. You lied and told Riccardo that you did.
No yuks for a phoney hero.
No I didn't flunky and I swear on my son's life that I didn't! It's the big lie you made up and you've been running with it ever since! So once again LIAR find the post and prove it you honor-less old broken down prick or STFU which I know is impossible for an Old liar like you! Ah.....Good times huh flunky? LOLOLOL
Obama is a homo

Romeoville, IL

#43863 Nov 1, 2013
Nothing wrong with gay's just the whole thing man on man or women on women is weird. I thank God every day for my cute two little girls who came from my wife..
theeyeonyou wrote:
gays can burn in a sea of glass they arre abominations

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43864 Nov 1, 2013
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't flunky and I swear on my son's life that I didn't! It's the big lie you made up and you've been running with it ever since! So once again LIAR find the post and prove it you honor-less old broken down prick or STFU which I know is impossible for an Old liar like you! Ah.....Good times huh flunky? LOLOLOL
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

I'll ask Riccardo again but we've been through this before. He agreed with me. He said his cousin had the silver star you said so what I have the bronze. You remember it, don't lie you big dopey meathead. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43865 Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#43866 Nov 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
I'll ask Riccardo again but we've been through this before. He agreed with me. He said his cousin had the silver star you said so what I have the bronze. You remember it, don't lie you big dopey meathead. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Nope,never did it,never said it! You're simply a broken down old gimp who leads such a pathetic,lonely life that you feel you have to make others feel bad to make yourself feel better! Get a life and quit lying and find the post or STFU and stop the big lie prick! Good luck,ahhhhh......good times huh flunky?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43867 Nov 1, 2013
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,never did it,never said it! You're simply a broken down old gimp who leads such a pathetic,lonely life that you feel you have to make others feel bad to make yourself feel better! Get a life and quit lying and find the post or STFU and stop the big lie prick! Good luck,ahhhhh......good times huh flunky?
You were posting as "Proud Vietnam Vet" you big liar. You remember it. I remember it. Riccardo remembered it. You're busted.

So. What are the latest statistics? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Bill

Livermore, CA

#43868 Nov 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were posting as "Proud Vietnam Vet" you big liar. You remember it. I remember it. Riccardo remembered it. You're busted.
So. What are the latest statistics? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Nope,simply not true LIAR! And NO matter how many times you post a lie it will never be true! Poor,poor little Flunky the LIAR! How long is that nose now Pinocchio? Growing by the minute! Again,I swear on my son's life I never said it! Prove it or STFU you broken down old goat! Go try to belittle someone else,won't work on me loser! Ah.....good times huh flunky? LOLOLOLOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43869 Nov 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not twisting anything, dipshit. It's a ruling from SCOTUS applying the 5th Amendment. YOU are denying the reality of today.
"Similar laws that brought about the destruction of a culture thousands of years ago?"??? Really? Tell us, oh great and wondrous bullshitter, what laws were those? As if Leviticus is relevant....
It is asserted by many that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them? This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path. Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB) 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God. 3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes. Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture. The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three; Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB) 21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD. 22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. 23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion. Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality. What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things? Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB) 24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43870 Nov 2, 2013
Wow, what denial!

I accurately note that ss marriage has NEVER existed in ALL of human history in a SINGLE culture from start to finish.

You make the ridiculous assertion that this time it is here to stay.

The real question is, what power do you have to make that prediction?

Why do you feel it necessary to make a foolish assertion like that???
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Not power... education. We know that the State cannot grant a civil right and then take it away without reason. All you wing-nuts with your IT'S THE END OF CIVILIZATION bullshit get laughed at in Court.
Why on earth would it be in the State's interest to take away legal protections that increase stability and increase the health and the wealth of participants? They won't.
“The federal statute (DOMA) is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity,” wrote Justice Anthony M. Kennedy for the majority.“By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment.”
I'd say that's reason enough to predict.
Why the censoring of what I said? Can't handle the truth?

You use a radical distortion of the Constitution and law to assert that it is forever irreversible?

That depicts denial, not education idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43871 Nov 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religious beliefs are irrelevant when it comes to civil law.
GODS law always over rules civil law and the quicker people come to realize that the better off EVERYONE will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#43872 Nov 2, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
GODS law always over rules civil law and the quicker people come to realize that the better off EVERYONE will be.
Which God? Would you be content living under Sharia law?

Or would you just like to make sure that everyone lives under YOUR personal interpretation of "God's Law"?

Who gets to decide? In my mainstream Christian denomination, gay folks can marry, so I think MY denomination gets to make the rules. Is that okay with you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43873 Nov 2, 2013
Still Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,simply not true LIAR! And NO matter how many times you post a lie it will never be true! Poor,poor little Flunky the LIAR! How long is that nose now Pinocchio? Growing by the minute! Again,I swear on my son's life I never said it! Prove it or STFU you broken down old goat! Go try to belittle someone else,won't work on me loser! Ah.....good times huh flunky? LOLOLOLOL
It's working fine on you dummy. LOLOLOLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ed Buttup

Capitola, CA

#43874 Nov 2, 2013
Fly me to FREE OBAMA BOO BOO HEALTHCARE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43875 Nov 2, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God? Would you be content living under Sharia law?
Or would you just like to make sure that everyone lives under YOUR personal interpretation of "God's Law"?
Who gets to decide? In my mainstream Christian denomination, gay folks can marry, so I think MY denomination gets to make the rules. Is that okay with you?
That's easy.

Your denomination is no longer mainstream and is quickly dying. Moreover, it is considered apostate by traditional Christianity.

Sharia Law has never created a just law anywhere. So in application it fails.

Basic Christian morality is common among cultures, proving as the Bible says that 'man has a law written on their hearts'.

That is what you are with a desperate foolishness trying to break free from.

But deep inside, you know you are wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43876 Nov 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New library needed 4 min Kookoo kookoo 2
New Lenox Kooks 7 min Kookoo kookoo 6
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief 1 hr shannon shuffle 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr NO HOPE VEGAS 6,842
Bowling coach charged with sexually abusing girl (Sep '10) 5 hr Orca 137
Do you approve of Arthur Wilhelmi as State Sena... 7 hr JW 1
Do you approve of Sue Rezin as State Representa... 7 hr JW 1
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters