Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

laughing man

Luton, UK

#41301 Jul 10, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text> My hunch is that you are not extremely wealthy.
I say, old bean, but aren't you peacocking your bigotry?

aHAHAHAHA hahahaHAHAHA HA HA HA HAHAHA hahaha

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
peek a boo

United States

#41303 Jul 10, 2013
????
God Hater

Las Vegas, NV

#41304 Jul 10, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.....
I love America.... freedom of religion and separation of church&State... it saves the rest of us from gullible, superstitious lunatics like you.
Well when your heart stops and you are in Hades burning because of your unbelief you will always know you had a chance to repent and believe in Jesus. You have know one to blame but yourself. Say Hi to your Father Satan for me. Jesus is God!!!!
dirk

Belleville, IL

#41305 Jul 10, 2013
Jesus doesn't exist and neither does allah.
Duct Man

Paris, IL

#41306 Jul 11, 2013
OMG a million jillion MUSLIMS going to be up your a$$ after that statement and GOD see's all so have a nice day bubba?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41307 Jul 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I, on the other hand, stand firmly in the full support of both faith and science.
You forgot to mention delusion, Kuntmary. Delusion represents about 98% of what your posts represent. The other 2% MIGHT represent faith and science, but that remains to be proven.
Kimares Cooter

Chicago, IL

#41308 Jul 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I have put my finger in a dyke.
And GURLLLLLLL, I liked it.
lickmytool

Sikeston, MO

#41309 Jul 11, 2013
Yum Yum, It's Johnson bar time !
Julia

Marion, IL

#41310 Jul 11, 2013
I do hope it was properly lubed. Don't be disgusting.
Kimares Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>
And GURLLLLLLL, I liked it.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41311 Jul 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no counter to the essence of marriage.
A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
Or, that children prefer mom AND dad.
...yawn...

You cannot prove one single word of your post.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41312 Jul 12, 2013
God Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when your heart stops and you are in Hades burning because of your unbelief you will always know you had a chance to repent and believe in Jesus. You have know one to blame but yourself. Say Hi to your Father Satan for me. Jesus is God!!!!
Is that so? And just how do you intend to verify your silly prediction? It's nothing but a feeble-minded attempt at fear-mongering. I'm not afraid of your imaginary playmate.
just wondering

Luton, UK

#41313 Jul 12, 2013
So when is Rose the Imbecile going to tell us about the murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homofascists?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41314 Jul 12, 2013
just wondering wrote:
So when is Rose the Imbecile going to tell us about the murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homofascists?
...who?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#41316 Jul 12, 2013
False teacher anti-christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has said in his heart there is no God. JESUS IS GOD. THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT/ WHERE THE LIGHT OF GOD WOULD BLIND A MAN SO KNOW ONE HAS SEEN GOD THE FATHER, HOWEVER THE FATHER IS REVEALED THROUGH THE SON. JESUS SAID IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SON YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER. FOR THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE. WE ARE A TRINITY BODY SOUL SPIRIT.
Your caps key seems to be stuck, you really should get that fixed.

GOD: "I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live. And I polluted them in their own gifts...." (Ezek. 20:25-26).

ALAN: Thank you God for sharing that.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#41317 Jul 12, 2013
The_Savior wrote:
Civil-Union? Fine with me. Marriage? No way. Marriage was defined as one man, one woman thousands of years ago..
The Bible also defines the role of women in the world:

"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."

Biblical teaching is what prevented our Government from letting women exercise their right to vote.
just wondering

Luton, UK

#41318 Jul 12, 2013
There's Reverend Shitferbrains, right behind Rose Imbecilica, how interesting.

Who you gonna tattletale about today, shitferbrains?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#41319 Jul 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention delusion, Kuntmary. Delusion represents about 98% of what your posts represent. The other 2% MIGHT represent faith and science, but that remains to be proven.
That's funny, LOL!

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).

KiMare has been deceived for a very long time.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41320 Jul 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no counter to the essence of marriage.
A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
Or, that children prefer mom AND dad.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
You cannot prove one single word of your post.
Science has already proved the first part.

You don't prefer your mom and dad?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41321 Jul 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
The only thing that science supports regarding your "statement" is that the above is an incomplete sentence.

Otherwise, I'm still married here. Yup, it's a real marriage. Yup, we have duplicate genders.

Good luck with your spamming.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41322 Jul 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that science supports regarding your "statement" is that the above is an incomplete sentence.
Otherwise, I'm still married here. Yup, it's a real marriage. Yup, we have duplicate genders.
Good luck with your spamming.
Here is a complete sentence.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Your relationship is a failure of mating behavior.

You have a junk piece of paper. That's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NorthPoint Vote! 1 hr No to NorthPoint 16
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 4 hr Music is here 5
Police Officer gets away with murder......this ... 4 hr Music is here 11
Kloeckner Murders in Romeoville from 1973 (Jan '16) 7 hr Jrr 12
breaking news!!!!! 10 hr REALLY 757
THANK You Alabama!! DOUG JONES WINS!! 11 hr REALLY 4
Trump needs to golf more! 11 hr Agreed 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages