Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,807

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41074 Jul 7, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're right. The comment I made wasn't directed toward you, but since you chose to use it as an example of what you apparently perceive as hypocrisy, I'm beginning to believe as you do that, in this context, civility is highly overrated. You, sir, are a self-righteous dickhead who fancies himself the foremost authority on every forum in which you participate. The condescension and dismissiveness that is so deeply rooted in your personality makes taking you seriously impossible. You rally don't seem to have the first idea what is actually happening in the world around you. You've made it crystal clear that the answer to your prayers would be a world in which homosexuals don't exist. Times are changing. Society is evolving and it's moving in the right direction. You and your endless supply of what you tout as facts will be long forgotten a generation from now. Karma is a bitch. Yours will one day grow teeth and bite you.
Your rant isn't against a monster mutation, of the near senile old man it possesses.

It is against simple common sense, and the honesty and reality it possesses.

As to you, look at what a simple, honest exposure of your hypocrisy elicited.

A gay twirled troll attack.

A reasoning based on mob rule, stirred by deception, distortion and denial.

As to the future of societal evolution, every measurement indicates a serious downward spiral. For the western world in particular. And more concisely for the nuclear family. Do you really think we making choices that change that direction?

Your position, if I remember correctly, is based on your love for a gay child. Commendable. But deadly enablement if distorted by denial. Why? You have layed the basis for other parents to lose their rights as primary caretakers of their children. Even worse yet, broken the bond between a child and their parents. Johnny has two 'daddys' in your evolved society. And no mother.
Closeted GOP=redundant

Los Angeles, CA

#41079 Jul 7, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Times are changing. Society is evolving and it's moving in the right direction.
My theory as to why gay marriage got pushed through so quickly by the conservative elite power structure who otherwise put the interests of corporations first at the expense of the hopes and dreams of the 99%(as opposed to do many other "libertarian" issues put on the low-priority backburner like pot decrim):

there're so many closeted Republicans!
laughing man

UK

#41080 Jul 7, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're right. The comment I made wasn't directed toward you, but since you chose to use it as an example of what you apparently perceive as hypocrisy, I'm beginning to believe as you do that, in this context, civility is highly overrated. You, sir, are a self-righteous dickhead who fancies himself the foremost authority on every forum in which you participate. The condescension and dismissiveness that is so deeply rooted in your personality makes taking you seriously impossible. You rally don't seem to have the first idea what is actually happening in the world around you. You've made it crystal clear that the answer to your prayers would be a world in which homosexuals don't exist. Times are changing. Society is evolving and it's moving in the right direction. You and your endless supply of what you tout as facts will be long forgotten a generation from now. Karma is a bitch. Yours will one day grow teeth and bite you.
Holy crap, the Fundamentalist scriptures are oh-so 5 minutes ago. Didn't you get the memo?
laughing man

UK

#41081 Jul 7, 2013
massive Fundamentalist failure wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory as to why gay marriage got pushed through so quickly by the conservative elite power structure who otherwise put the interests of corporations first at the expense of the hopes and dreams of the 99%(as opposed to do many other "libertarian" issues put on the low-priority backburner like pot decrim):
there're so many closeted Republicans!
No, they're Democrap Lite. They've always walked hand in hand with the pinkos, always looking the other way, and they skim off the top and send it to the Cayman Islands.

Thanks for playing the Fundamentalist Fruitloop game. Maybe next time...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41082 Jul 7, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
Relax fruitloops.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41084 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect, your Jesus has no legal standing in this nation.
Apparently you are unaware of the main subject of the First Admendment...

You also are foolishly seeking to restrain marriage within the bonds of law.

It doesn't fit.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41085 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
Kuntmary knows that, but it's the only argument zhe's got at this point.

Zhe forgets (zhe is senile, you know) that her opinions have no bearing on reality.

Zhe's also threatened a bitch slap from reality (for ages now) regarding SSM, but we're STILL waiting for the bitch slap.

In the meantime, Zhe keeps getting zher ass handed to zher on a platter due to her outlandish opinions (which she postulates as fact).

Baby Jesus will be calling Kuntmary home one of these days, and most of the threads zhe posts on will simply wither away.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41086 Jul 7, 2013
Damn, I dropped a couple of "z's" in that last post. Awkward,
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41087 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
Yeah but your Jesus doesn't either.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#41088 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are unaware of the main subject of the First Admendment...
It doesn't fit.
Hilarious. What would you posit IS the main subject of the First Amendment? And what does "restrain marriage within the bonds of law" mean? Start making sense to someone other than yourself for a change.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#41089 Jul 7, 2013
Jesus, if he existed, was an a$$hole. Would it have killed him to mention while he was out roaming around the Middle East that the world is spherical and orbits the sun? It would have saved a lot of people a lot of needless suffering at the hands of Christians who were hungry to execute their next heretic. I guess things haven't changed all that much in 2000 years. Same book with new "interpretations" and spins. The Bible is the biggest load of horse manure available for your reading pleasure on this planet and anyone who would use any part of it to support their position on American civil rights is just plain stupid and myopic. This is actually getting entertaining!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41090 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion blonde, irregardless, you attempted to bluff a bogus number, ignoring the percentages.
Why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause???
Thanks for proving what an illiterate, uneducated putz you are.'Irregardless' isn't even a word. No wonder you get suckered in by NARTH propaganda.....

freshroast666@gmail.com

#41091 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
MirthMenace.
That's who.
We'll wait while you catch up, Rock.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41092 Jul 7, 2013
George w Bush wrote:
I want everyone to know that George W. Bush was the greatest President the United States Has ever had. "I REALLY MISS HIS LEADERSHIP". I know most people will agree. Now this country is going down hill with Obama. Bring back Bush and Chaney!! They had leadership and steel balls. Remember 9/11 people. In 2016 vote Republican for real Leadership.. Only positive feedback wanted. Please no Democratic respones.. God Bless American!
There it is folks! Proof positive that some people are too stupid!
laughing man

UK

#41093 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
But as we found out, SCROTUS gave your deity Der Sphincter legal standing.
laughing man

UK

#41094 Jul 7, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving what an illiterate, uneducated putz you are.'Irregardless' isn't even a word. No wonder you get suckered in by NARTH propaganda.....
Like you care.
laughing man

UK

#41096 Jul 7, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
2, move your lame butt to some third world assbackwards country
Will San Francisco do?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41097 Jul 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Will San Francisco do?
I can see the drool coming out of your mouth.... you're such a closet case.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41099 Jul 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you care.
Like you know anything........
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41100 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It doesn't fit.
Um, hello. Marriage is a legal contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 15 min Stay the course 6,769
New Lenox Topix Poll 1 hr Really 9
Poverty In America 1 hr EJCDad 10
food stamp sign-ups outnumber jobs created in o... 1 hr EJCDad 12
We Are At War 2 hr Appalled 31
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weneedchange 150
Menards /SAMs clud 2 hr Mad max 6
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE