More Dems Caught
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#1 Apr 2, 2013
It is a shame to all of us, but these Dem criminals were caught! You Go FBI!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bribing_hi...

Now lets see if Eric Holder steps in to protect these guys...
Neighbor

Frankfort, IL

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Hey fake Neighbor, quit using my name on your posts!!
NRT

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
It is a shame to all of us, but these Dem criminals were caught! You Go FBI!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bribing_hi...

Now lets see if Eric Holder steps in to protect these guys...
You do know that 5 republicans were also arrested, right?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9310...

"NEW YORK (Reuters)- Six New York politicians were arrested for their alleged role in a bribery scandal in which a prominent Democrat paid top Republicans for permission to run on their ticket in the city's upcoming mayoral race, prosecutors said.

Democratic state Senator Malcolm Smith and five Republicans connected to the bribery scandal were arrested on Tuesday morning, an official at the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan said."

I think you got a little too excited Neighbor.
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Where do you see "More Dems caught" as not being accurate? <lol Was I wrong?? <lol And who started this set of dirty deeds? <Just say'n....

We need more of this! You Go FBI! Nice job!
NRT

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Where do you see "More Dems caught" as not being accurate? <lol Was I wrong?? <lol And who started this set of dirty deeds? <Just say'n....

We need more of this! You Go FBI! Nice job!
Hilarious, now you want to say "he started it". But go ahead and exonerate the poor Republicans that obviously had no clue what they were getting money for.
Your thought process is concerning, if you are an adult.
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Nope, never said that, you did. You like to put words in other peoples mouths I think. Plus you assume a lot it seems.(You know what happens there).

Just say'n, try to be open to reading what's there, not what you think is a hidden meaning.
NRT

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Nope, never said that, you did. You like to put words in other peoples mouths I think. Plus you assume a lot it seems.(You know what happens there).

Just say'n, try to be open to reading what's there, not what you think is a hidden meaning.
"And who started this set of dirty deeds? <Just say'n...."

Your memory is just as poor as your attempt to avoid the fact that the Republicans are willing to take money to put up whoever a democrat wants in a election. You can bypass all that, but make a topix post about the democrat. Funny, that's all. It is a perfect example of what you are out here.
Professor

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Apr 2, 2013
The Obama administration doesn't prosecute crime. Remember, Biden stated they don't have the time to prosecute criminals who lie on gun background checks.

They do have plenty of time for vacations though? Three more recently planned trips coming up for them!
NRT

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Professor wrote:
The Obama administration doesn't prosecute crime. Remember, Biden stated they don't have the time to prosecute criminals who lie on gun background checks.

They do have plenty of time for vacations though? Three more recently planned trips coming up for them!
Off topic. Take your Obama rage to one of your 30 other posts, lunatic.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2013
NRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic. Take your Obama rage to one of your 30 other posts, lunatic.
If you could comprehend what you read you wouldn't have made that wrong statement! Neighbor asked if Holder will prosecute! I gave my answer. Read everything twice or three times to fully comprehend it! This is another example of how people become "Low Information Citizens"
Professor

Mokena, IL

#11 Apr 2, 2013
NRT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that 5 republicans were also arrested, right?
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9310...
"NEW YORK (Reuters)- Six New York politicians were arrested for their alleged role in a bribery scandal in which a prominent Democrat paid top Republicans for permission to run on their ticket in the city's upcoming mayoral race, prosecutors said.
Democratic state Senator Malcolm Smith and five Republicans connected to the bribery scandal were arrested on Tuesday morning, an official at the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan said."
I think you got a little too excited Neighbor.
Your off topic. the topic is about Dems! Pay attention!
NRT

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>If you could comprehend what you read you wouldn't have made that wrong statement! Neighbor asked if Holder will prosecute! I gave my answer. Read everything twice or three times to fully comprehend it! This is another example of how people become "Low Information Citizens"
Nobody needs to read anything twice, you repost it for everyone at least 5-10 times a week. And the issue is how a democrat bought an election from 5 republicans. Who is Holder going to protect, the Dem or the GOP!? Moron.
Mark Winshel

Berkeley, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2013
1. There have been allegations made, and which I believe has also resulted in at least one arrest, that Malcom Smith, a Democrat, and also various other powerful and prominent politicians, and including both Democrats and Republicans, all worked together and cooperated together in an extremely sleazy scheme, and that supposedly also included plenty of bribery, to slate Smith for mayor on the Republican ticket.

If all of those allegatios are true, then it should make all of us extremely happy, since, and as out top leaders are constantly telling us, we need more bipartisanship and politicians cooperating and working together, and much less of politicians who almost always automatically see politicians from the other party as the enemy.

2. In fact former Speaker of the US House Representatives Tip O'Neill in his book "Man of the House," and who also was a member of and ran things in the Massachusetts state legislature before he went to Washington DC, described how he as a Democrat could sometimes ensure victory on a close vote by making promises to certain Republicans that if they broke ranks by voting for a Democrat Party sponsored bill he would see that eventually they would become judges.

O'Neill in his book also described some of the other bribery schemes involving legislators that were sometimes used to guarantee victory when the vote appeared to be close.

In conclusion, we all need to unite and make sure that if we are going to have bribery that it is bipartisan bribery. Do it for the good of your country.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Mark Winshel wrote:
1. There have been allegations made, and which I believe has also resulted in at least one arrest, that Malcom Smith, a Democrat, and also various other powerful and prominent politicians, and including both Democrats and Republicans, all worked together and cooperated together in an extremely sleazy scheme, and that supposedly also included plenty of bribery, to slate Smith for mayor on the Republican ticket.
If all of those allegatios are true, then it should make all of us extremely happy, since, and as out top leaders are constantly telling us, we need more bipartisanship and politicians cooperating and working together, and much less of politicians who almost always automatically see politicians from the other party as the enemy.
2. In fact former Speaker of the US House Representatives Tip O'Neill in his book "Man of the House," and who also was a member of and ran things in the Massachusetts state legislature before he went to Washington DC, described how he as a Democrat could sometimes ensure victory on a close vote by making promises to certain Republicans that if they broke ranks by voting for a Democrat Party sponsored bill he would see that eventually they would become judges.
O'Neill in his book also described some of the other bribery schemes involving legislators that were sometimes used to guarantee victory when the vote appeared to be close.
In conclusion, we all need to unite and make sure that if we are going to have bribery that it is bipartisan bribery. Do it for the good of your country.
Can't argue with your points! Government has this country in utter turmoil! IMO the democrats are leading this charge, republicans are jumping on board daily. People need to be politically educated on individual candidates. Not party. Voting straight party lines is suicide!
NRT

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Mark Winshel wrote:

I like it. Good stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lemont /romeoville train horn 10 min Palos is a fcukup 5
Ice 34 min Logic 6
John O. Brennan 43 min M14-Rifle 82
trump cancels NOKO summit 44 min Sharknado 2
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 2 hr texas pete 159
New Lenox plan to relocate wastewater treatment... 3 hr Proud American 46
trump, the sucker 3 hr Robert Thomas 53

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages