KellyT Fatigue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lockport has a Future

Lockport, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2013
People are fatigued with Kelly. Everything finally caught up with him. He thought he was clever, as he does on here, using his thousand names and titles disrespecting people with abusive titles. It is time for him to move away and get out of Lockport politics. He has NO future here. The people came out in droves to elect a new Mayor..76% to 24%. He probably does not think it is a mandate, but then you have to be him to believe otherwise. Life is short and the people of Lockport deserve someone who is going to try to make this town better and more accessible to them by continuing what was done in the first part of this century east of Farrell Road. We are important to ourselves and want what other towns have and are getting. There is a reason they do not come here, because they were not welcomed and NO INCENTIVES. GIVE THEM INCENTIVES..HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE NONE. Development will come when they can be wooed back from the surrounding towns and incentives given. We are entitled to have good restaurants, shops, etc. We also should have decent roads and where has that money gone? No bid contracts are a thing of the past as well as another set of lawyers for their own information. That money could be spent on things this town really needs. It will now and I am willing to see a new staff, new councilmen, and a new Mayor work together to get things done. When you inherit a mess like they have it will take time but it will be done! How many millions have been paid out? Good luck and enjoy your win in this past election! You are going to do just fine! Ps. wait for tick.tick.tick to give off with some ridiculous reply. We do not care as the election is over and his clout is over too!
Simon

Lockport, IL

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Lockport has a Future wrote:
People are fatigued with Kelly. Everything finally caught up with him. He thought he was clever, as he does on here, using his thousand names and titles disrespecting people with abusive titles. It is time for him to move away and get out of Lockport politics. He has NO future here. The people came out in droves to elect a new Mayor..76% to 24%. He probably does not think it is a mandate, but then you have to be him to believe otherwise. Life is short and the people of Lockport deserve someone who is going to try to make this town better and more accessible to them by continuing what was done in the first part of this century east of Farrell Road. We are important to ourselves and want what other towns have and are getting. There is a reason they do not come here, because they were not welcomed and NO INCENTIVES. GIVE THEM INCENTIVES..HALF A LOAF OF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE NONE. Development will come when they can be wooed back from the surrounding towns and incentives given. We are entitled to have good restaurants, shops, etc. We also should have decent roads and where has that money gone? No bid contracts are a thing of the past as well as another set of lawyers for their own information. That money could be spent on things this town really needs. It will now and I am willing to see a new staff, new councilmen, and a new Mayor work together to get things done. When you inherit a mess like they have it will take time but it will be done! How many millions have been paid out? Good luck and enjoy your win in this past election! You are going to do just fine! Ps. wait for tick.tick.tick to give off with some ridiculous reply. We do not care as the election is over and his clout is over too!
Looking forward to a new Lockport in our future. It is such an inspiration to think of what can be and what is now. I hope and wish everyone good tidings for the future of this town.
Lockport has a future

Homer Glen, IL

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Simon wrote:
<quoted text> Looking forward to a new Lockport in our future. It is such an inspiration to think of what can be and what is now. I hope and wish everyone good tidings for the future of this town.
I can't help it! YES, I'm "SIMON" too. I'm so sorry that my Mother called me ugly and stupid my whole life so now I have extremely low self-esteem and have to reply to my own threads, just to make it LOOK like people talk to me. Notice how, in every single one of my drunken rants, I ALWAYS claim "WE"? That is just ANOTHER result of my low, pathetic self-esteem....I have to make it appear that someone other than just myself actually understands the drunken rambling I spew and actually agrees with me. Same with the Judging votes...I am the only one that "votes" anything for all my posts. It's ALL pretend *hangs head*. and my fingers hurt because I have to judge each one of my gazillion posts SO MANY TIMES, EVERY DAY. TELL ME WHY I am such a sad, pathetic loser. Lockport has a future, but I sure don't.

I KNOW my posts are nothing but a bunch of drunken rambling run-on sentences, corny platitudes and often retarded gibberish, ALWAYS about the only TWO subjects that I can safely say are the ONLY things I know ANYTHING about...Turner and Streit. Yep. that's it. THAT IS All my drunk, dumb-ass, one-track mind knows. I am in love with them both! I MUST be MADLY IN LOVE as they are the only two people I think about 24/7!! They are the ONLY two things in this world that my mind will allow my fingers to type about. I'm sorry. I AM stupid and have NO substance. I have NO life other than TOPIX, with all my "pretend" friends here. Well, besides my drunken binges. Those are usually fun. Sometimes embarrassing, but always fun.
NO MORE KELLY

Lockport, IL

#4 Apr 26, 2013
The frustrated irrational nut still thinks he is in charge! Come next week, the new council takes over. No more Kelly! Great job guys...four years is a long time to serve the public and you got the votes! People have confidence in you and you will do it! Congratulations and you take orders from the Mayor! He is the head CEO of Lockport! Karma was watching us!
Life is good

Lockport, IL

#5 Apr 26, 2013
What comes around, goes around. I would say this last election proved that statement wholeheartedly. Let's all be at the meeting and the first thing the new mayor should do is deduct a meeting from the ones that are not there unless they bring him a written confirmation from their boss they were working or a doctor that they were ill. We are not a welfare community that gives out money for NO work when it comes to city officials that were chosen to do their work. This non step spending has to include that plus the no bid contracts and extra law firm (only when needed and approved.) I think it should be an extra law firm locally too, one not associated with any of the present people on there. No more favors!
Johnny Roberts

Lockport, IL

#6 Apr 26, 2013
I think that is a very good idea. I do not like what I see being done right off the bat. Walking out on residents, calling them names in the paper, can't make meetings, etc. then no pay for that meeting! They couldn't face reality!
Life is good

Homer Glen, IL

#7 Apr 26, 2013
What comes around, goes around, and my anus sure has been around! I would say this last erection proved that statement wholeheartedly. Let's all be at the meeting and the first thing the new mayor should do is take me from behind in the janitor's closet while a meeting is taking place. My trailer is in a welfare community that gives out money for NO work when it comes to drunken hillbillies such as myself that were chosen (by the two monkeys at a conference table in my head) to do this work of serial posting. These non stop homosexual frustration posts of mine have to include my drunken ramblings at time. Plus the no condom rule and extra emotion lotion (only when needed and approved.) I think the excursions between the new mayor and I should be watched locally too, on a channel not associated with any of the present people in here. No more private trysts!
division

Lockport, IL

#8 Apr 26, 2013
the election is over! turner is an idiot. your still going and bashing turner? do you have a small penis? get out and enjoy life! the election is over!
Lockport, IL

#9 Apr 26, 2013
division wrote:
<quoted text>the election is over! turner is an idiot. your still going and bashing turner? do you have a small penis? get out and enjoy life! the election is over!
Get Turdner off of here and you and your racy remarks can go too! Do that and all will be normal. What rubbish, everybody has body parts and is sex all you guys ever think to write about? Do you both have small minds? The election is over and what goes around comes around as they say. Karma
Homer Glen, IL

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text> I Get Turner off on a regular basis. Here I sit with my beer gut getting in the way of the keyboard and my racy homosexual self can get off too! I can do that and all will be normal. What rubbish I found in the folds of my blubber! Oh, THERE'S the remote I've been looking for! everybody has body parts and butt sex with the mayor is all I ever think about! I have both a small mind AND a small penis! The erection is over and what goes around must now come around to MY hole this time. Kinky
I Get Turner off on a regular basis. Here I sit with my beer gut getting in the way of the keyboard and my racy homosexual self can get off too! I can do that and all will be normal. What rubbish I found in the folds of my blubber! Oh, THERE'S the remote I've been looking for! everybody has body parts and butt sex with the mayor is all I ever think about! I have both a small mind AND a small penis! The erection is over and what goes around must now come around to MY hole this time. Kinky
Tom Kelleeey

Lockport, IL

#11 Apr 26, 2013
76% to 24%...what a mandate! The aldermen beat them 2 to 1! What a mandate!
Tom Kelleeey

Homer Glen, IL

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Tom Kelleeey wrote:
<quoted text> 76% to 24%...what a microphallus I am! The hours I beat my meat are from 2am to 1pm! What a moronity I display!
76% to 24%...what a microphallus I am! The hours I beat my meat are from 2am to 1pm! What a moronity I display!
Annie Hall

Lockport, IL

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Life is good wrote:
What comes around, goes around, and my anus sure has been around! I would say this last erection proved that statement wholeheartedly. Let's all be at the meeting and the first thing the new mayor should do is take me from behind in the janitor's closet while a meeting is taking place. My trailer is in a welfare community that gives out money for NO work when it comes to drunken hillbillies such as myself that were chosen (by the two monkeys at a conference table in my head) to do this work of serial posting. These non stop homosexual frustration posts of mine have to include my drunken ramblings at time. Plus the no condom rule and extra emotion lotion (only when needed and approved.) I think the excursions between the new mayor and I should be watched locally too, on a channel not associated with any of the present people in here. No more private trysts!
This is an example of a true moron!
Bert

Lockport, IL

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Two years is a long time to put up with this moronic crap but he will be gone then with 76 to 24. The people do not forget and this will not get votes! This is the type of post people dislike that have values! Rant on serial poster! You are not electable! You need help!
Bert

Homer Glen, IL

#15 May 2, 2013
Bert wrote:
Two years is a long time to put up with my moronic crap but I will be busy with my 76" dildo and my 24" buttplug. The people do not like my drunken, homosexual hillbilly lust-rantings about my crush, streit and this will get me votes for the biggest drunk, hillbilly homosexual in town! This is the type of post people dislike that have no value! I will continue to Rant on as a serial poster! I am not erectable! I need help!
Two years is a long time to put up with my moronic crap but I will be busy with my 76" dildo and my 24" buttplug. The people do not like my drunken, homosexual hillbilly lust-rantings about my crush, streit and this will get me votes for the biggest drunk, hillbilly homosexual in town! This is the type of post people dislike that have no value! I will continue to Rant on as a serial poster! I am not erectable! I need help!
76 to 24 percent

Lockport, IL

#16 May 2, 2013
Steve Streit is the Mayor. Steve Streit is the Mayor Steve Streit is the Mayor. Steve Streit is the Mayor. Steve Streit is the Mayor. Steve Streit is the Mayor. Steve Streit is the Mayor. Tom Kelly lost! Dick Van Dyke lost! Kelly Turner lost!
LANDSLIDE

Lockport, IL

#17 May 2, 2013
It was a landslide! All the writing in the world can't change it! All the excuses can't change it! It was a landslide victory for Lockport!
76 to 24 percent

Homer Glen, IL

#18 May 2, 2013
76 to 24 percent wrote:
Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Tom Kelly gives me a SLIGHT erection! Dick Van Dyke lost my vote for flabbiest buttcheeks! Kelly Turner lost my homosexual admiration because he didn't win mayor, but I still masturbate outside his bathroom window!
Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Steve Streit is the Mayor that gets my homosexual juices flowing. Tom Kelly gives me a SLIGHT erection! Dick Van Dyke lost my vote for flabbiest buttcheeks! Kelly Turner lost my homosexual admiration because he didn't win mayor, but I still masturbate outside his bathroom window!
LANDSLIDE

Homer Glen, IL

#19 May 2, 2013
LANDSLIDE wrote:
"It was a landslide"<That's what my last homosexual lover said about my butthole. All the writing in the world can't change it! All the excuses can't change it! My butthole is considered a landslide for any homo in Lockport!
"It was a landslide"<That's what my last homosexual lover said about my butthole. All the writing in the world can't change it! All the excuses can't change it! My butthole is considered a landslide for any homo in Lockport!
See you tonight

Lockport, IL

#20 May 2, 2013
hey, its big daddy. We caught him with another two posts. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millennials and more Government 23 min you need to do be... 2
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 33 min Nice_but 4,550
Hildabeasts Pic a Lie 1 hr Sharky 7
General consensus: lockports blows 2 hr What a pit 1
Hildabeast and Her Spawn 4 hr Glitter Sparky 6
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 13 hr Halloween 10,632
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 14 hr new lenox 20

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance