And the same sentiment was felt about President Bush. The real problem is congress and no matter who you put into the white house, if congress is the same pieces of crap from both parties, things will continue on. And yes, both parties are producing crappy candidates.I'm conducting a poll on when you woke up and realized you now regret voting for Obama! Maybe you are not sorry you voted for Obama? Obama tricked and fooled many Americans in many ways! I Hope your still not one of them? LOL! Please share your story!
I would like to see new congressional rules (which would never pass because they vote on them), such as these few examples:
- subject to all laws they pass.
- limited to 12 years total (combined service as rep and senator). Career politicians need to go.
- primarily reside in their own state/district. K street lobbyists have it way too easy with all of them in such close proximity. And, constituents have a hard time getting in front of their elected officials. With technology today, surely they can easily hold meetings in remote locations.
- bills are primarily limited to a single major premise and named accordingly. No extra pork inside that has nothing to do with the rest of the bill or name of the bill.
- All debates include all candidates that would be included on the ballot.
Again, just a few, but necessary changes to start going in a better direction.