Next Last
Buy Local

Elgin, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Will the candidates debate?????
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Why -- You want to here more lies. They be better off saying what they plan on NOT doing. That way they can't be-called a lier. Getting rid of high salaries and un-needed personell would get my vote.
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Yes mine to
Buy Local

Elgin, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Manhattan Resident wrote:
Why -- You want to here more lies. They be better off saying what they plan on NOT doing. That way they can't be-called a lier. Getting rid of high salaries and un-needed personell would get my vote.
Yes I want to hear what there plans are, not what is wrong with the other candidates.
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Yeppers
bubba

Manhattan, IL

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I saw somewhere that there will be a "meet the candidates" event at 7:00 pm March 22 at Wilson Creek. I was hoping someone could verify this?
ben

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Not at Wilson Creek. At soneones house in Leighlinbrdge. You can get more info on the facebook page for Manhattan
bubba

Manhattan, IL

#8 Mar 17, 2013
ben wrote:
Not at Wilson Creek. At soneones house in Leighlinbrdge. You can get more info on the facebook page for Manhattan
Thanks!
Buy Local

Elgin, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Right if Doyle was still mayor there would be no paved roads to the jr high or Wilson creek.
Yep

Elwood, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Manhattan Resident wrote:
I would also like to know how they would help taxpayers with the money they save--like taking away some of our supplemental taxes, for example. Don't just say you're going to reduce expenses, but say what you'll do with the money saved--OUR money.
Kathy

Manhattan, IL

#11 Mar 18, 2013
KVon Dundee

Manhattan, IL

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Borgo seems like a master debater.
Borgo Bootlicker

Woodridge, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Buy Local wrote:
Right if Doyle was still mayor there would be no paved roads to the jr high or Wilson creek.
yea and then we wouldn't have a town full of dumbasses like you
I Buy Local

Manhattan, IL

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Buy Local wrote:
Better read up on past minutes. Naughton was Mayor back then told the school go ahead and build. They didn't have water and sewer out there yet. Don't blame Doyle. Foxford drive was not all the way built out yet, when the school was being built. Gougar road was Built and paved while Doyle was Mayor. Paid by developers. You want Talk the Talk, you need to walk the walk first.
I Buy Local

Manhattan, IL

#15 Mar 18, 2013
I Buy Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read up on past minutes. Naughton was Mayor back then told the school go ahead and build. They didn't have water and sewer out there yet. Don't blame Doyle. Foxford drive was not all the way built out yet, when the school was being built. Gougar road was Built and paved while Doyle was Mayor. Paid by developers. You want Talk the Talk, you need to walk the walk first.
Or you can skip real fancy like I do.
town ruined

Manhattan, IL

#16 Mar 18, 2013
This town went in the crapper when all the white trash from Leighlinbridge moved here. All of you doing the complaining ARE the problem. you should all leave and take Borgo with you.
Lakewood

Elgin, IL

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Doyle's idea lol
cute redhead

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 18, 2013
The only time I met Doyle, he stunk of beer. I can't say he had been drinking, I don't know. Maybe he just fell into a cup of it or someone spilled it on him. It was crowded that day in Midlothian.
Really

Manhattan, IL

#19 Mar 23, 2013
How did the debate go last night?
relax

Oak Brook, IL

#20 Mar 23, 2013
I was told Borgo backed out right before the debate. Any truth to this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekly Reporter folds... (May '09) 1 hr Kat 22
Thanks Senator Cruz 4 hr Four More Years 76
Sandy Hook was a False Flag Event 4 hr Four More Years 231
Pizza king sign 6 hr Pizza Queen 75
could it be true 7 hr Four More Years 42
Ocare Destroying Lives 9 hr Four More Years 100
America is the Fattest 10 hr Sharky 6
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?