$5 Million Bail For Alleged Mother-Mu...

$5 Million Bail For Alleged Mother-Murderer, Search for Body Continues

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Mar 22, 2013, titled $5 Million Bail For Alleged Mother-Murderer, Search for Body Continues. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Before he dumped his mother's body into the Des Plaines River, Charles McCullum choked her, stabbed her so hard with one knife the blade bent, plunged a second knife into her repeatedly, and then used a baseball bat to hammer it into her her body until the handle broke, a prosecutor said during a Friday afternoon hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joel

Joliet, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Media is to blame. Crimes in this country are getting worse because there is no reverence or discretion in our media. In previous decades you had to be brain damaged or demon possessed to commit such a murder now all you need is xbox. I don't know this family but check the media inn his room. Music movies video games internet. This is a crime that primitive cultures will never see. Honestly, we don't mind a few killings like these a year so long as we have freedom of media. Notice how normal it is to hear teens murdering but you've never heard of one breaking a tv, or computer. These children are raised by media so that's what they obey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lockport looks to make downtown greener (Jan '07) 25 min Lago Vista 7
Lockport returns to glory days! 2 hr Lockport Questions 21
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 3 hr AAWDAW 250
Know how to get a thread removed completely? 3 hr MPMMB 5
Liberal Coup Dreams Die 5 hr HAHAHA 7
Trump and Macron 13 hr MPMMB 3
Trump the Turd in the Punchbowl 13 hr Priorities 21

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages