Economy Recovering
Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Obama's economic plan for America is in high gear! It's the opposite of what most believe it is? That's right!

"Four More" is constantly pointing out the Market is booming. Here is a prime example of how Obama is destroying the economy. Job loss is rampant in America! Here HP is mass laying off........but their stock is up big time? That's right! The market does not reflect the economy!

When Obama policy attacks business.......they become lean. They lay off, don't grow, slash pay & benefits. The economy suffers.....but their profits go through the roof!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101303551... |mod&par=xfinity
Appalled

Joliet, IL

#2 Jan 1, 2014
Professor wrote:
Obama's economic plan for America is in high gear! It's the opposite of what most believe it is? That's right!
"Four More" is constantly pointing out the Market is booming. Here is a prime example of how Obama is destroying the economy. Job loss is rampant in America! Here HP is mass laying off........but their stock is up big time? That's right! The market does not reflect the economy!
When Obama policy attacks business.......they become lean. They lay off, don't grow, slash pay & benefits. The economy suffers.....but their profits go through the roof!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101303551... |mod&par=xfinity
LOL. I don't think he is the constant.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#3 Jan 1, 2014
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I don't think he is the constant.
If you don't agree Appalled......Then what's your reasoning that while HP is having mass layoffs.........their stock is skyrocketing? Which also holds true for many companies during these Obamanomic times we are living in.

"Four More" always points to the market as an indication to how well the Obama economy is running! Which obviously that is not true based on my facts vs others opinions!

Like I always say "Appalled" your entitled to your own opinion.......but your not entitled to your own set of facts!

Happy New Year "Appalled"
Appalled

Joliet, IL

#4 Jan 1, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't agree Appalled......Then what's your reasoning that while HP is having mass layoffs.........their stock is skyrocketing? Which also holds true for many companies during these Obamanomic times we are living in.
"Four More" always points to the market as an indication to how well the Obama economy is running! Which obviously that is not true based on my facts vs others opinions!
Like I always say "Appalled" your entitled to your own opinion.......but your not entitled to your own set of facts!
Happy New Year "Appalled"
Settle down, Prof. I just thought it was funny that you thought Four More's comments were constant. I think you win in that category. You could probably even call it a fact.

Happy Fourteen to you.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#5 Jan 1, 2014
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, Prof. I just thought it was funny that you thought Four More's comments were constant. I think you win in that category. You could probably even call it a fact.
Happy Fourteen to you.
Just his one claim to fame......"Stock Market" LOL! I'm sworn to be much more calmer for 2014! I'm going to lay back more and just watch politics play out! I think I will have more fun and laughs that way!
Shaman

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 3, 2014
There won't be any recovery in the near future. Only a worse downturn in 2014.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#8 Jan 4, 2014
Shaman wrote:
There won't be any recovery in the near future. Only a worse downturn in 2014.
Unfortunately.....you are correct. Obamacare combined with the bad policy coming out of Washington is going to be a disaster in 2014! Strap yourself in for the nightmare ahead!
Novelist

Woodstock, IL

#9 Jan 6, 2014
I other words, trickle down economics doesn't work.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Novelist wrote:
I other words, trickle down economics doesn't work.
Socialism failed around the globe! It's an oppressive lifestyle that no one wants except the oppressive leaders (Obama)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump hates veterans thread missing 2 hr MPMMB 5
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 4 hr The White Crayon 86
Sharkys Guy Mueller 6 hr 17hrsofposting 9
breaking news!!!!! 9 hr Sharky 717
Sharky Masturbates in Public 12 hr More On 41
GOP Tax Myth & Junk Economics 13 hr Cheeetos R Gross 6
Trump Masturbates In Public 17 hr Sharky 20

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages