Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2013
http://instituteforenergyresearch.org/epa-pow...

http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/200...

More to my contribution over all point:

http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/201...

Great subject to discuss.

This is a very interesting topic.
Noo

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Professor will be joining this thread shortly saying its Mitt Romneys idea. He will then continue to say Obama is buying up all of the ammo to invade his own country. After that, he will get back on point and say Obama is buying all of this oil and throwing it in the ocean. Then he will tell us to wake up. Something about a utopia. Then talk about his wife being the premiere whore of New Lenox.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#4 Mar 4, 2013
You are funny, a bit crude, but funny.

I look at it this way: If not for professor, half the posters out here would have nothing to say. He keeps the trafic up!
big guy

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
You are funny, a bit crude, but funny.

I look at it this way: If not for professor, half the posters out here would have nothing to say. He keeps the trafic up!
I think there would be more traffic if people didn't get attacked, called stupid or low information voters. Some of us hate to give an opinion, just to jumped on by someone with a far right agenda.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
I hear you. I get jumped on all the time from those with a far left agenda, so I do understand.

I've been out here for a few years. Have met some very bright people, as well as some very vulger ones. I've fallen into the trap of name calling, which is way to easy to do out here. Attacked, attack back. Treat an idiot like an idiot. We are all human. Still, I much prefer being able to agree to disagree in reality. And if I hear one more time, "Well Bush did XYZ", I'll crack up.

Have a good day Big Guy.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Noo wrote:
Professor will be joining this thread shortly saying its Mitt Romneys idea. He will then continue to say Obama is buying up all of the ammo to invade his own country. After that, he will get back on point and say Obama is buying all of this oil and throwing it in the ocean. Then he will tell us to wake up. Something about a utopia. Then talk about his wife being the premiere whore of New Lenox.
My wife is a well endowed man. If you want to get your butt hole stretched out or the frogs cleaned out of your throat I can arrange that for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop Out Economically 30 min Robert Thomas 4
A political-sway, faith, color, nor culture nev... 39 min Robert Thomas 5
Republicans are disgusted with, and appalled by... 49 min Robert Thomas 79
Feminism & Freedom 1 hr Robert Thomas 17
Trump 2017-2017 1 hr Robert Thomas 5
The Not-So-Honorable David Garcia 1 hr Woke 1
This girl's got it figured out 5 hr Unreal Shi_ 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance