Just For Grins
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Well over 2 million rounds of hollow-point rounds ordered by various internal Federal Departments.

7,000 AR's ordered by HLS.

Military Black Hawks & Humvee's conducting military exercises in major cities.

Multitude of Bills proposed to take, or restrict civilian guns on-going.

What? Me worry? <lol

Still, is this "really" normal? Anyone "ever" hear of all this hapening previously?

Do some Googling on the above...<Just for grins.
Professor

Naperville, IL

#2 Mar 3, 2013
The ammo supply at stores and online is scarce. If you can find it they want a fortune for it.

The government is buying it out from underneath us. I hope all manufacturers quit selling the government.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Well over 2 million rounds of hollow-point rounds ordered by various internal Federal Departments.

7,000 AR's ordered by HLS.

Military Black Hawks & Humvee's conducting military exercises in major cities.

Multitude of Bills proposed to take, or restrict civilian guns on-going.

What? Me worry? <lol

Still, is this "really" normal? Anyone "ever" hear of all this hapening previously?

Do some Googling on the above...<Just for grins.
How bout some links. I googled it all, and the only thing I found are reports that debunk the ammo stuff your spouting. Nothing on the other stuff.
Raptor

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 3, 2013
If you go to any ammo shop or Walmart the shelves are bare. I'd say its pretty sad glad I stocked up
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#8 Mar 4, 2013
All this makes an intelligent person have to ask what & why all this is going on.

Do they suspect an invasion? A major terrorist attack? A major Economic collapse?

I am an "Oath Keeper", I sure hope these guys are too!

A Billion hollow point rounds sure ain't chump change.
owned

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
What? Did the EPA now outlaw crayons too?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Now you understand the phrase "Low Information Voter"
Professor

Mokena, IL

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
What? Did the EPA now outlaw crayons too?
I heard the wax gets under the childrens finger nails. When they eat they are digesting particles of crayons. No other president cares as much about us as Obama?
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Interesting responses: 1 does'nt care, 1 was unaware, 1 spoke to the ammo, and proessor.

It is a strange situation we see with all this HSD government build up of weapons & ammo.
hold on

Naperville, IL

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Interesting responses: 1 does'nt care, 1 was unaware, 1 spoke to the ammo, and proessor.
It is a strange situation we see with all this HSD government build up of weapons & ammo.
The "interesting" responses are due to the poster. First of all this is not the first thread you put this on. And secondly you and your cohort sound the alarm 5 times a day. Of course at this point nobody takes you seriously anymore. I told you that this was starting to happen. But you have and will continue to post and re-post the same things and anything else you can think of. Its called overload.The two of you have become nothing more than ridiculous cartoon characters at this point. You just don't get it. Everyone knows where you stand, you don't need to beat them over the head with it day after day. Lighten the load, take a break for a while. You don't have to post on every thread, every day. People can and will think for themselves regardless of how much crap you put out. However if your volume of crap was about 1/3 of what it is, sometimes people might stop and think. Hey maybe this guy is on to something here. I know this post will fall on deaf ears, but its been awhile and quite frankly I warned you guys of this some time ago.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Actually, you are incorrect. The story on the 2,700 armored tanks just came out yesterday.

Secondly, you miss the point. This really is an unusual set of occurances. It's worth a discussion, or sharing thoughts on.

Lastly, you used the word ALARM. I did not intend to scare you or strike any fear in people. I did intend to provoke thought on this subject.

I'd rather hear your thoughts on this subject, than your thoughts on me. <Make sense?
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Hold On... You're a Police Officer correct? Are you a member of Oath Keepers? Just curious...
Hard work

Frankfort, IL

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Neighbor and Professor, get a %*@#$ job !
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Mokena? You out here again? Snow day?
CC Ryder

Western Springs, IL

#19 Mar 5, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
The "interesting" responses are due to the poster. First of all this is not the first thread you put this on. And secondly you and your cohort sound the alarm 5 times a day. Of course at this point nobody takes you seriously anymore. I told you that this was starting to happen. But you have and will continue to post and re-post the same things and anything else you can think of. Its called overload.The two of you have become nothing more than ridiculous cartoon characters at this point. You just don't get it. Everyone knows where you stand, you don't need to beat them over the head with it day after day. Lighten the load, take a break for a while. You don't have to post on every thread, every day. People can and will think for themselves regardless of how much crap you put out. However if your volume of crap was about 1/3 of what it is, sometimes people might stop and think. Hey maybe this guy is on to something here. I know this post will fall on deaf ears, but its been awhile and quite frankly I warned you guys of this some time ago.
You do understand that not everyone can get to there computer everyday. And yes, maybe there some redundancy, but keeping people informed who may have missed a story or artical isn't the problem. It's those entitys who deside to suppress information at all costs because it will make people take a closer look.
As did the artical I'd just found about DHS having in there possession over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition.
Secret Drones

Streator, IL

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Kill Americans Ok

Streator, IL

#21 Mar 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest School Shooting 5 hr Freeman 87
New Lenox Ace Hardware - NEVER GO THERE (Mar '13) 9 hr Robin 116
FBI and cruz 10 hr SMFT 19
The can of worms opened up by DJT.... 13 hr Vincent van Gogh 19
Military Parade 14 hr Sharky 61
Waterworld 14 hr Sharky 1
NorthPoint Vote! 16 hr Heavy R 38

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance