curious

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Does anyone know more details about this accident on cherry hill rd last week where his pickup went into creek north of spangler rd and he died?
also curious

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2013
curious wrote:
Does anyone know more details about this accident on cherry hill rd last week where his pickup went into creek north of spangler rd and he died?
Im guessing possible texting while driving, happened on a monday morning, alcohol not a factor. Lost control of vehicle, then struck embankment at high speed.
Iknowmore

Park Forest, IL

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Only thing that we know he was last seen around 1am. Then they found him at 10:30am. As it looks like at his tracks looks like he just turned to earlier to go acoss the field.
curious

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Nov 17, 2013
What kinda truck was he driving, color etc?
band of brothers

New Lenox, IL

#5 Nov 17, 2013
It was an accident which did not involve another person and a family suffered a terrible loss.
That is all any nosy sob like you needs to know.
curious

Elburn, IL

#6 Nov 17, 2013
band of brothers wrote:
It was an accident which did not involve another person and a family suffered a terrible loss.
Then answer this and ill stop. Were the plates registered to a springfield il adress?
Iknowmore

Park Forest, IL

#7 Nov 17, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer this and ill stop. Were the plates registered to a springfield il adress?
why?
Response to CURIOUS

Ava, MO

#8 Nov 20, 2013
Hey curious - mind your own business- this young man is gone and left behind a devastated family and many friends go worry about yourself - none of your business regarding any details.
yes man

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 20, 2013
Iknowmore wrote:
<quoted text>why?
If your a family member and the plates were registered to a springfield address, i have info about prior activities of this vehicle i reported to police 2 weeks prior. If it doesn't matter , then never mind. Im truly sorry for the family.
REALLY

Pontiac, IL

#10 Nov 20, 2013
yes man wrote:
<quoted text>
If your a family member and the plates were registered to a springfield address, i have info about prior activities of this vehicle i reported to police 2 weeks prior. If it doesn't matter , then never mind. Im truly sorry for the family.
what the hell kind of information do you think you have that's going to bring this young man back? if it was soo important you feel the family just HAD to know, it's called strike when the iron is hot! You reported your news to the authorities, you've done enough. Let this young man's family, friends, and girlfriend grieve. Please.
yes man

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 20, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>what the hell kind of information do you think you have that's going to bring this young man back? if it was soo important you feel the family just HAD to know, it's called strike when the iron is hot! You reported your news to the authorities, you've done enough. Let this young man's family, friends, and girlfriend grieve. Please.
You aren't even telling me if we are talking about the same person so how am i supposed to know whether I've got the same person. Do u know?simple yes or no. Is it the same person. If not then mind your own business
Response to CURIOUS

Galena, MO

#12 Nov 20, 2013
band of brothers wrote:
Band of Brothers you guys ROCK
REALLY

Pontiac, IL

#14 Nov 21, 2013
yes man wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even telling me if we are talking about the same person so how am i supposed to know whether I've got the same person. Do u know?simple yes or no. Is it the same person. If not then mind your own business
considering I've known Hammar as long as I have, i AM missing my business!
REALLY

Pontiac, IL

#15 Nov 21, 2013
Response to CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Band of Brothers you guys ROCK
I second that!! RIP young Hammar
Iknowmore

Park Forest, IL

#16 Nov 21, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that!! RIP young Hammar
yep I hope where ever he is at he's having a blast! With a rolling rock!
nikolas zurbriggen

Chicago Heights, IL

#17 Nov 25, 2013
curious wrote:
What kinda truck was he driving, color etc?
he was driving a dodge ram 2500 1997yaer
yes

Bridgeview, IL

#18 Nov 25, 2013
nikolas zurbriggen wrote:
<quoted text>he was driving a dodge ram 2500 1997yaer
Thank u. I suspected this. He was chased off a neighbors property not far from where the accident was around 5 am by a creek also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, that pipeline will "Create Jobs" and lead t... 3 hr Patriot 93
Patriot/Professor and Really/Eyeball steam clea... 3 hr Patriot 11
We get it, Colarelli hates Turner 4 hr Texaco Worker 7
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 6 hr Stay the course 8,157
Snow Storm 8 hr Bruce Wayne 4
Who is Jim Petrakos? 8 hr bonowho 40
What are you doing for the Super Bowl and who w... 8 hr ball 2

Winter Storm Warning for Will County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Joliet Dating
Find my Match