Geese Honking
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#1 May 1, 2013
I bought a house right next to a pond, and I want to know why the geese are allowed to honk at 2 in the morning?? Something needs to be done about it! Yes the pond was there before I moved in, but the village should do something about this problem anyway!
anothercrybaby

Bloomingdale, IL

#2 May 1, 2013
Rich wrote:
I bought a house right next to a pond, and I want to know why the geese are allowed to honk at 2 in the morning?? Something needs to be done about it! Yes the pond was there before I moved in, but the village should do something about this problem anyway!
P77sy
hey goose man

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
Rich wrote:
buy a shot gun and start blasting thif cooked right taste like roastbeef.. maybe the village can have the police give them tickets for honking after hours ?? how about --YOU GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM YOU CITY SLICKING DUMB ASS!
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#4 May 1, 2013
Rich wrote:
Hahahaha, this is great! LOL at the idiots that didn't pick up on the humor in this thread! Read the train thread so you understand dummies.
u mean

Chicago, IL

#5 May 1, 2013
I know Borgo had it written into the deal that geese were allowed to stay and rest within the Village limits 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. He did so in an exchange with the almighty for a spot on the governing Board of Pergatory.
anothercrybaby

Bloomingdale, IL

#6 May 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahaha, this is great! LOL at the idiots that didn't pick up on the humor in this thread! Read the train thread so you understand dummies.
YOU NEED TO REREAD!!! what is funny about aome whiny ass,bitching about trains?
Pat's gay roomate

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 May 1, 2013
Lol great.

Since: Mar 11

Wilmington, IL

#8 May 1, 2013
Rich wrote:
Do you have an idea for a solution? It's mother nature. Go ahead and shoot them but don't get caught out of season.
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#9 May 1, 2013
There is a new level of dumb in this town.
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#10 May 1, 2013
It's not funny, it's a serious problem! You bunch of homophobes!
goose neck killa

Manhattan, IL

#11 May 1, 2013
The one with is neck in a knot has been silenced
A Horse

Bartlett, IL

#12 May 1, 2013
Feed them alka seltzer,,Job done. Goose makes good jerky.
Omar

Riverside, IL

#13 May 2, 2013
all very good solutions to this particular nuisance whilst living in the country. but I bet if the cannibas was growing wild in these parts there would be nary a complaint.
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#14 May 2, 2013
Before I was put on the sex offender list I used to grow pot. Too many people watching me now though. The Police just want to keep the man down! They send trains by my house at 2 in the morning, and make geese honk just to mess with me!
hey rich

United States

#15 May 2, 2013
Rich wrote:
Before I was put on the sex offender list I used to grow pot. Too many people watching me now though. The Police just want to keep the man down! They send trains by my house at 2 in the morning, and make geese honk just to mess with me!
did you and the geese get high and ride the trains looking for little borys and girls to play with ??you should be shot along with the geese
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#16 May 2, 2013
hey rich wrote:
<quoted text>did you and the geese get high and ride the trains looking for little borys and girls to play with ??you should be shot along with the geese
I was falsely accused! Go drive your Obamavehicle!
sweet

United States

#17 May 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
There is a new level of dumb in this town.
i agree !!!!!! Dumbazzz lmao
Rich

Manhattan, IL

#18 May 3, 2013
Hateful people!
Pats gay roomate

Manhattan, IL

#20 May 3, 2013
First Country Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an idea for a solution? It's mother nature. Go ahead and shoot them but don't get caught out of season.

There is a solution, you will also be the last country girl.
Pats gay roomate

Manhattan, IL

#21 May 3, 2013
Pats gay roomate wrote:
<quoted text>.
There is a solution, you will also be the last country girl.
Then build a gaybar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bin Laden's brother lived in Trump Tower, gave ... 38 min you swallow 13
New Lenox residents express dissent about new d... (Jul '15) 2 hr Tuck Frump 30
Facts matter 6 hr M14-Rifle 3
Emails Forbes 11 hr Stuffed 1
Honeytree Improvement Association (Aug '10) 12 hr Honeytree Resident 48
Why poor white males are the core of Trump's su... (Mar '16) 14 hr you swallow 32
Hillary is deplorable 14 hr Tuck Frump 19

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages