Joe

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2013
I suddenly keep hearing about this talk that so many black people are saying that they have with their kids. My opinion if I was black I would say your gonna abide by the laws and my rules grow up and be productive. Don't act like a gang banging Punk. Don't succumb to the race gaiters be better. People are good and people are bad no matter what color they are so prove the people questioning you because of your color wrong.
Black kids & people actually have chance to live walk and work in white neighborhoods. White people cannot they would be robbed and killed.

As a white person I have to tell my kids stay out of black neighborhoods & towns if you brake down you may be shot, beat, robbed or raped, you may get car jacked at a stop light. If any thing like this happens to you it's just gonna be a blurb in the media. If you do go to school or work with them and say no to them for something they may say your racist.
Mundane Tom

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 17, 2013
As no you did not.......
The job
The loan
The raise
The rent due on time
The promotion
The bills paid on time
Your way
A dollar from a white person
Anything for free

Your a racist
Professor

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Joe wrote:
I suddenly keep hearing about this talk that so many black people are saying that they have with their kids. My opinion if I was black I would say your gonna abide by the laws and my rules grow up and be productive. Don't act like a gang banging Punk. Don't succumb to the race gaiters be better. People are good and people are bad no matter what color they are so prove the people questioning you because of your color wrong.
Black kids & people actually have chance to live walk and work in white neighborhoods. White people cannot they would be robbed and killed.
As a white person I have to tell my kids stay out of black neighborhoods & towns if you brake down you may be shot, beat, robbed or raped, you may get car jacked at a stop light. If any thing like this happens to you it's just gonna be a blurb in the media. If you do go to school or work with them and say no to them for something they may say your racist.
You are correct, but not politically correct. We are supposed to pretend the truth you are stating is not true. Reality is racism. But no one on CNN, MSNBC, OBama, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, etc, etc, live within the confines of theses neighborhoods and people they defend. Why you ask? Because they know Reality and want to live!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 16 min Robertson 106
breaking news!!!!! (Jul '17) 41 min Sharky 834
March For Life Today 1 hr Harvey Wallbanger 1
Lord Voldemort 3 hr Lockport 1
God bless America 12 hr Preacher 12
What is with them? (May '17) 17 hr WAMO 9
Manhattan Pizza and WINGs (Aug '13) 17 hr Scott 8

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance