3rd ward vote

3rd ward vote

Created by vote on Feb 22, 2013

345 votes

Click on an option to vote

tom kelly

derin deskin

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eisenheim

Wayne, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
None of the above!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Eisenheim wrote:
None of the above!
Good choice for those who tend to "vote present in life"! What a way to live!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 23, 2013
correct me if I'm wrong, but are there not 3 candidates since both seats are up due to the the whole Fentress scandal as well.
lockport resident

Lemont, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2013
thoughts or ideas wrote:
correct me if I'm wrong, but are there not 3 candidates since both seats are up due to the the whole Fentress scandal as well.
You are correct.

City of Lockport Alderman Ward 3 (Full 4-year term)
Thomas J. Kelly
Darren A. Deskin

City of Lockport Alderman Ward 3 (Unexpired 2 year term of Justin Fentress)
Samantha Neitzke
Jason Vandermeer
Patrick Doyle
Eisenheim

Hinsdale, IL

#5 Feb 23, 2013
good to see that some people realize it's not a two person race.
3rd ward

Lemont, IL

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Eisenheim wrote:
good to see that some people realize it's not a two person race.
It IS a two way race for the 4 year seat.

The seat Fentriss reisigned from is a 3 way.

Both races are on the ballot and are separate from one another.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#7 Feb 23, 2013
lockport resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
City of Lockport Alderman Ward 3 (Full 4-year term)
Thomas J. Kelly
Darren A. Deskin
City of Lockport Alderman Ward 3 (Unexpired 2 year term of Justin Fentress)
Samantha Neitzke
Jason Vandermeer
Patrick Doyle
Once again who is Patrick Doyle? Is he on the ballot? Is Tom, Dick, Mary and Turner running a "stealth candidate" in the 3rd ward race? Patrick should come out of the closet on or before March 17th. A good time for a person with the name of Patrick Doyle!
not sure

Lemont, IL

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>Once again who is Patrick Doyle? Is he on the ballot? Is Tom, Dick, Mary and Turner running a "stealth candidate" in the 3rd ward race? Patrick should come out of the closet on or before March 17th. A good time for a person with the name of Patrick Doyle!
I don't want to libel anyone but the only Patrick Doyle listed online in Lockport is this person -- http://www.bustedmugshots.com/illinois/lockpo...
ward 4

Naperville, IL

#9 Feb 23, 2013
I'm glad Deskin isn't running in the 4th ward. I think he's creepy. He is some kind of therapist who does his work at home. I wouldn't use him.
OLD MAN LAUGHS AT HIMSELF

Lockport, IL

#10 Feb 23, 2013
ward 4 wrote:
I'm glad Deskin isn't running in the 4th ward. I think he's creepy. He is some kind of therapist who does his work at home. I wouldn't use him.
iF YOU THINK HE IS CREEPY, TAKE A LOOK AT TOM KELLEY, HE IS THE SLEEPY ONE PATCHED EYE SCREAMER ON THE CITY. WHO COULD BE CREEPIER THAN THAT? MY VOTE IS FOR DARREN!
ward 4

Naperville, IL

#11 Feb 23, 2013
People whodon't know how to type or only use caps are really creepy.
Mr Perfect is Nobody

Lockport, IL

#12 Feb 23, 2013
ward 4 wrote:
People whodon't know how to type or only use caps are really creepy.
Says who, you? I wouldn't take anything, Kelly, you said as serious. Read Alderman Creepy Tom Kelly. It is interesting almost 400..yes, 400 comments. Then you would know. By the way, Mr. Perfect, you run your words together whodon't...Mr. No Mistakes. heheheheheheheh or is is HAHAHA.
It is the old man

Lockport, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2013
They know what creepy is...them! All they care about is grammar, not getting anything done. Is that right, Lombard Kelly and whatever name you are using today to start your forums and then answer yourself with stupid comments. Stupid is as stupid does! You fit it! Thanks for sticking up for old Kelly you will vote for him and others will vote for Darren. We want no part of the present slate or the women you have brought in with their passion for politics...don't make us laugh. If you have passion, you would stay on the high school board and you would tell your background, like you do. Hilarious, right?
ward 4

Naperville, IL

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Are you Deskin? Even if you are, you are creepy.
I talked to one of your old teachers and she said you were a strange kid. I had to agree.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
ward 4 wrote:
Are you Deskin? Even if you are, you are creepy.
I talked to one of your old teachers and she said you were a strange kid. I had to agree.
No I'm Deskin, or wait I'm Colarelli. No no no I'm Cronholm. The fact that you are accusing anyone else of being someone they're not is laughable in its self. Speaking with old teachers? Name that person and give specifics time, date, where so the story can be verified otherwise it's more spinning.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#16 Feb 23, 2013
ward 4 wrote:
I'm glad Deskin isn't running in the 4th ward. I think he's creepy. He is some kind of therapist who does his work at home. I wouldn't use him.
Why worry about the 3rd ward candidate when you probably live in the 4th ward? "4th Ward Mary" is your rep. She is the "screamer" on the left end of the dais. You know the one that blows her top like an erupting volcano. A great example of a public official for Lockport and the 4th Ward. Is that an example of "creepy"/out control? Would you trust her with your children?
pinkyB

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Just because mr Doyle likes his booze doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He will actually fit in with the rest because what employee of the city doesn't drink and drive.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#18 Feb 24, 2013
pinkyB wrote:
Just because mr Doyle likes his booze doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He will actually fit in with the rest because what employee of the city doesn't drink and drive.
Are drinking, demeaning the public, lechery, the qualities that the 3rd Ward and the City of Lockport look for in a candidate? If not, don't vote for any of the "Slimys" or who they support.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Tom Kelly comes by the house with this or that candidate every now and then. Other than watching him follow along at council meetings I'm not sure he has really had any real ideas on Lockports future. This Deskin guy has been beat up for a lot of years. Is he dishonest or owned by anyone? Does he have any ideas for the next decade? We need someone with ideas and the ability to sell them. That is very rare.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
Tom Kelly comes by the house with this or that candidate every now and then. Other than watching him follow along at council meetings I'm not sure he has really had any real ideas on Lockports future. This Deskin guy has been beat up for a lot of years. Is he dishonest or owned by anyone? Does he have any ideas for the next decade? We need someone with ideas and the ability to sell them. That is very rare.
Each time Tom Kelly has come to my house it has been a one minute visit. I have tried to engage him conversation and it seems he wants no part of any of my questions. In fact the last time he came he didn't even wait for me to get to the door he rang the doorbell left his pamphlet and high tailed it out of Dodge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Political Correctness 22 min Appalled 99
Lincoln-Way 210 School Board Election 1 hr Chicka 1
SWAT trucks at Target 6 hr Olga Fokyerself 4
Who will support the candidates that LWATU endo... 7 hr No way 8
Giant santa 7 hr Olga Fokyerself 6
Citizens for 210 8 hr Think smart 5
"If companies leave there will be consequences"... 15 hr Boss of Really 12

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages