Resident

Manhattan, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2014
Someone needs to shake up the person incharge. There is no reason to have paked down iced roads. You can't wait to send trucks out once the traffic has packed it down. WAKE UP
I seen trucks running around with the plows up. This guy they call a director is not worth the money they are paying. 80,000 plus
Not surprised

Yorkville, IL

#2 Jan 21, 2014
Mayor Doyle will fix everything. He's our saving grace. New mayor same problems. When will you stupid people wake up.
momof3

Manhattan, IL

#3 Jan 21, 2014
Have you called about this???
Resident wrote:
Someone needs to shake up the person incharge. There is no reason to have paked down iced roads. You can't wait to send trucks out once the traffic has packed it down. WAKE UP
I seen trucks running around with the plows up. This guy they call a director is not worth the money they are paying. 80,000 plus
Resident

Manhattan, IL

#4 Jan 21, 2014
momof3 wrote:
Have you called about this???
<quoted text>
Yes I have also contacted trustees. Mayor Doyle never gets back to you.
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#5 Jan 21, 2014
You bitches complain about EVERYTHING! Jesus Christ, it's WINTER it snows, if you can't drive then carpool with someone that can!
unknown

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2014
You people are unbelievable. The village of manhattan is working around the clock to keep the streets plowed. I see the plows driving around all the time. I don't know where you are when they are clearing the roads. That's all you do is bitch and complain. Of course the streets are icy. It's 0 degrees out. What the hell do you expect??!! Get over it! When it's too hot out, I'm sure you'll find something else to bitch about or that your mail didn't come. Maybe if you didn't drive like an A-HOLE, the roads wouldn't be so bad! GET OVER IT and SLOW down!!
Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Needs more salt.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#8 Jan 25, 2014
Its a budget issue to pay public works overtime.. my taxes are high enough and I don't need them to go even higher so plow drivers can work time and a half.
Brian

Wheaton, IL

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Gotta be the manhappinins crew at it again .
Shannon Shuffle

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2014
I agree , under Billy Boy we would be screwed until Monday he was a Jew in sheeps clothing .
unknown wrote:
You people are unbelievable. The village of manhattan is working around the clock to keep the streets plowed. I see the plows driving around all the time. I don't know where you are when they are clearing the roads. That's all you do is bitch and complain. Of course the streets are icy. It's 0 degrees out. What the hell do you expect??!! Get over it! When it's too hot out, I'm sure you'll find something else to bitch about or that your mail didn't come. Maybe if you didn't drive like an A-HOLE, the roads wouldn't be so bad! GET OVER IT and SLOW down!!
momof3

Manhattan, IL

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Ssssh! If you say a bad word about those babes, they whine to Topix and have your post removed. I am sure they will be demanding that school be closed Mon and Tues.
Brian wrote:
Gotta be the manhappinins crew at it again .
Shannon Shuffle

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 26, 2014
just got the call , they should be in an uproar any minute now , I will be watching the page .
momof3 wrote:
Ssssh! If you say a bad word about those babes, they whine to Topix and have your post removed. I am sure they will be demanding that school be closed Mon and Tues.
<quoted text>
momof3

Manhattan, IL

#13 Jan 26, 2014
Too busy complaining about Common Core and Subway.
Shannon Shuffle wrote:
just got the call , they should be in an uproar any minute now , I will be watching the page .<quoted text>
local brew

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 31, 2014
Shannon Shuffle wrote:
I agree , under Billy Boy we would be screwed until Monday he was a Jew in sheeps clothing . <quoted text>
Billy Boy was a Jew in sheeps' clothing? So what's Doyle? A dick in hot cabbage? And not nessicarily edible - right. His poor wife.
Fo Realz Doe

Addison, IL

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Too many drunks in this town. If you were sober the roads are easier to navigate.
great

Elwood, IL

#16 Feb 2, 2014
I seen it too.
Fo Realz Doe

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 4, 2014
Damn the mayor made it snow again!
Whale tail

Oak Brook, IL

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Resident wrote:
Everybody has something to bitch about. It's the middle of winter!
This Guy

Manhattan, IL

#19 Feb 6, 2014
OH MY GOD!!! IT SNOWED!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! OH THE HUMANITY!! HELP US!! NOW I HEAR IT'S GOING TO BE HOT IN THE SUMMER!!! WHEN WILL IT END????????
Whale tail

Oak Brook, IL

#20 Feb 7, 2014
This Guy wrote:
OH MY GOD!!! IT SNOWED!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! OH THE HUMANITY!! HELP US!! NOW I HEAR IT'S GOING TO BE HOT IN THE SUMMER!!! WHEN WILL IT END????????
I don't know you, but I like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Joe's-NL 19 min Joes Blows 17
RTW or no? 34 min KeepingItReal 25
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 54 min Halloween 8,359
Still Winning 1 hr Lago Vista 6
Who is responsible for sidewalk by Walgreens on... 2 hr NL dad 72 3
Obama snubbing Netanyahu even before he speaks 4 hr WTF 3
Shocking ISIS Situation 9 hr Patriot 28
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future