sean mcginn deserves justice not rumo...

sean mcginn deserves justice not rumors.

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
HECTOR

Lockport, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
COME CLEAN IF YOU KNOW WHO SHOT SEAN AND WHO THE ACCOMPLISHES WERE. IF YOU HAD AN ASSOCIATION WITH HIM YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED. iT IS IMPORTANT TO NOT JUST LET IT PASS BY AND LIVE WITH FALSE RUMORS AND SUPPOSITIONS DUE TO THE FACT HE HAD A FAMILY. HE WAS A FRIEND TO MANY AND SUPPORTED KIDS IN HIS LIFE. IF YOU KNOW SOMETIME, TELL IT. HIS GRAVE REMAINS UNMARKED AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE AN UNMARKED GRAVE.IT WAS AND IS IMPORTANT TO HIS FAMILY AND RUMORS DO NOT FIT THE BILL IN A MURDER. NOR DOES THE WORD OF THE SUPPOSED MURDERER WHEN NO DRUGS WERE FOUND. EVERYONE SHOULD BE INTERVIEWED: PAST FRIENDS WHO WERE WITH HIM IN THE WEEKS PRECEDING HIS DEATH, FAMILY MEMBERS WHETHER THEY BE GIRLFRIENDS OR EX WIVES. HE DESERVES JUSTICE AND SO DOES HIS FAMILY. LET'S NOT FORGET HIS CHILDREN AND LIVING WITH RUMORS PLUS LOSING HIM. LETS SEEK JUSTICE..TALK IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THAT HAS SAID SOMETHING. WHERE IS THE FEEDBACK FOR HIS FAMILY? WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A TOMBSTONE..COULDNT HIS PARENTS DO THAT AS HE ONLY HAS HIS CHILDREN NOW. HELP US TO SOLVE THIS AND ESPECIALLY IF HE HELPED YOUR KIDS PLAY. HE WAS A GOOD MAN AND THE ONES ON HERE WHO PLUMMET THE DEAD ARE LESS THAN A MAN! IT HAS NOT GONE TO TRIAL YET! TELL THE POLICE IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING.
Child on team miss him

Lockport, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2013
i HAD A FAMILY MEMBER THAN WAS ON ONE OF SEAN'S TEAMS AND I HAVE NEVER QUITE GOT OVER THE FACT THAT I SEE NOTHING IN THE PAPER. There should be follow up in the news, as this was a young man who was murdered. He may or may not have had drugs. None were found according to reports. Where did the money come from? Surely he did not have that type of money. He got it somewhere if he had it. The truth needs to be told. I sure hope they are interviewing all of the people who knew him and that they get to the bottom of it soon. Just like your children's teacher, you owe him a debt of gratitude for helping your kids. He did htis because he loved it. I am praying they find his murderer. It was a set up, it sounded like.
Child on team miss him

Lockport, IL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I also stopped by there one day recently and there were toy cars, etc. apparently left from children. It is very sad. Determine what happened and not rumors or vicious off the cuff remarks for his children sake. He deserves that and so do his family. Hope it is done and we start hearing about the facts, actual facts, in this case, not feelings about it. We have heard n.o.t.h.i.n.g!
Friend of Sean

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Facts: A law biding citizen was murdered in cold blood. The so called Law Enforcement doughnut eaters put out an official story that it was a "drug deal gone bad", the same Law enforcement groups claimed it was a coke deal, cash for drugs, etc.

Evidence: none, just the claims of the person charged with first degree murder.

Update: Nothing, just another statistic.

Hate Sean or love him, he was a father, resident, taxpayer, community leader, beloved coach

Summary: The lack of answers or interest by the community and the lack of follow up by law enforcement is shameful and a sign of the times. Nobody deserves to be forgotten when their life was taken by murder. If one of our own can be murdered in cold blood and ignored it can happen to anyone. The drug allegations in my opinion were put out there to shame his reputation and life.

The whole situation is a disgrace. I will buy him a grave marker in the next year of nobody else does.
Someone

Lemont, IL

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Sure blame the police who responded quick enough to catch at least 1 out of a possible team of criminals and get his confession. The police can only work with what is there and presented to them after. Face it the other 1-2 guys involved took off with the money. Drugs were never there because it was a rip so they couldn't find what wasn't brought there. Maybe the idiot arrested didn't plan on a shooting and just wanted his cut of the money afterwards. Face this fact Sean thought he was going to purchase drugs which makes him a drug dealer. Rumor I heard and yes only a rumor, Hector had something to do with it.
John Robert

Lockport, IL

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Someone wrote:
Sure blame the police who responded quick enough to catch at least 1 out of a possible team of criminals and get his confession. The police can only work with what is there and presented to them after. Face it the other 1-2 guys involved took off with the money. Drugs were never there because it was a rip so they couldn't find what wasn't brought there. Maybe the idiot arrested didn't plan on a shooting and just wanted his cut of the money afterwards. Face this fact Sean thought he was going to purchase drugs which makes him a drug dealer. Rumor I heard and yes only a rumor, Hector had something to do with it.
Who is hector and have the police interviewed him? Why hasn't there been anything in the newspapers about it. The truth is: I hear people say it was only one person..however, if it were you that one person would be pretty important. Sean's killer/murderer should be found and prosecuted. He was a person, a father, and I think all conjecture can be given but nobody knows the truth unless they were there. It is the words of the possible murderer that they are taking the word of for his death. Is his life less important than someone elses? I don't think so. I think it is a case we should have had updates on and his family deserves the REAL answers not what people think but what is proven!
John Robert

Lockport, IL

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Someone wrote:
Sure blame the police who responded quick enough to catch at least 1 out of a possible team of criminals and get his confession. The police can only work with what is there and presented to them after. Face it the other 1-2 guys involved took off with the money. Drugs were never there because it was a rip so they couldn't find what wasn't brought there. Maybe the idiot arrested didn't plan on a shooting and just wanted his cut of the money afterwards. Face this fact Sean thought he was going to purchase drugs which makes him a drug dealer. Rumor I heard and yes only a rumor, Hector had something to do with it.
Where did you get your facts, and saying let's face it...how do you know that? How do you know he had money? Who told you that? Are you a detective and have that information? You are basing your discusiion on rumors not facts.
Adam Young

New York, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know where Sean is buried ? I would like to pay my respects. He was a good man and good to the many kids he coached.
A Trial for Shawn

Lockport, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2013
He is buried at the front of the cemetery, Lockport City Cemetery. If you come off the Madison Street entrance his grave is to the right I believe in the first row. IT IS NOT MARKED BUT YOU WILL SEE KIDS THINGS ON IT. WHAT A SHAME THE PARENTS DID NOT BUY A MARKER FOR THIS WONDERFUL MAN WHO SERVED THE CHILDREN OF THE COMMUNITY. YOU WILL SEE IT IF YOU GET OUT AND WALK A BIT TO THE RIGHT AFTER YOU TURN IN THE MADISON ST. ENTRANCE. I am still waiting for the trial and hope the police have quesioned ALL WHO KNEW HIM...CLOSELY. DONT BELIEVE THE BSERS ON HERE WHO SAY IT WAS A DRUG DEAL GONE BAD. SHAWN NEVER TOOK DRUGS, AND THAT IS A COP OUT SO THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THINGS DO NOT GET CALLED IN A TRIAL. THERE HAS TO BE A TRIAL. CALL CRIME STOPPERS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL, ANY CONNECTIONS, ANYTHING. THE BSERS ON HERE WILL TRY TO STOP YOU. THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH, THEY WANT BLIND JUSTICE, BELIEVE THE MURDERER AND NO ONE ELSE. IT WAS A SET UP! SHAWN WAS A GOOD FATHER AND A GOOD GUY AND THIS WAS NOT A MATTER OF MAKING A BAD CHOICE, IT WAS A MATTER OF MURDER FOR A REASON
Adam Young

New York, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Thank you for the info. I does not matter to me what people on here believe or think. I know Sean was a good man and he was great to my son and family and that is what I care about. I hope justice is served and the truth comes out.
Have a good one

Lockport, IL

#11 Mar 15, 2013
A Trial for Shawn wrote:
He is buried at the front of the cemetery, Lockport City Cemetery. If you come off the Madison Street entrance his grave is to the right I believe in the first row. IT IS NOT MARKED BUT YOU WILL SEE KIDS THINGS ON IT. WHAT A SHAME THE PARENTS DID NOT BUY A MARKER FOR THIS WONDERFUL MAN WHO SERVED THE CHILDREN OF THE COMMUNITY. YOU WILL SEE IT IF YOU GET OUT AND WALK A BIT TO THE RIGHT AFTER YOU TURN IN THE MADISON ST. ENTRANCE. I am still waiting for the trial and hope the police have quesioned ALL WHO KNEW HIM...CLOSELY. DONT BELIEVE THE BSERS ON HERE WHO SAY IT WAS A DRUG DEAL GONE BAD. SHAWN NEVER TOOK DRUGS, AND THAT IS A COP OUT SO THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THINGS DO NOT GET CALLED IN A TRIAL. THERE HAS TO BE A TRIAL. CALL CRIME STOPPERS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL, ANY CONNECTIONS, ANYTHING. THE BSERS ON HERE WILL TRY TO STOP YOU. THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH, THEY WANT BLIND JUSTICE, BELIEVE THE MURDERER AND NO ONE ELSE. IT WAS A SET UP! SHAWN WAS A GOOD FATHER AND A GOOD GUY AND THIS WAS NOT A MATTER OF MAKING A BAD CHOICE, IT WAS A MATTER OF MURDER FOR A REASON
Spam faces on this? They have to know something in order to NOT wish for a trial and the real truth come out. We are not going away, so make all the faces you want. We know there are people out there that know something. They need to come forward. The names are yet to be revealed. Justice will come,,you have friends and children who loved you and think you were a great man.
Madison

Lockport, IL

#12 Mar 15, 2013
There is more here than meets the eye. Whoever thought they would take the word of a murderer as the final word. His people that were close to him in any situation should talk to the police. They should be called and his phone analyzed up to the point of his death. Some people told us that he was talking on the phone and we would like to know who that was. Where is the proof of drugs and money? The word of the murderer who said others were involved. Who was? This guy's life is just as important as anyone else's life. You only go around this world one time! Let's all do the best by Shawn and find out anything that will be helpful in the investigation of his death so it is just not written off. If it is, that is not justice, it is a sham! This murderer fellow words are not worth anything. He can manufacture a reason and the police should be able to talk to all who were with him in the last months of his life.
Family Member

Lockport, IL

#13 May 2, 2013
Sean's headstone was ordered months ago, it just hasn't come in yet.It should be coming in shortly. It is a green granite Celtic cross. No one needs to buy him one. His family already has.
I did not know him

United States

#14 May 2, 2013
It is a great unselfish and rewarding thing to work with kids. We ALL owe it to do such as an investment in our worlds future.

Mo one should be or deserves to be murdered over a drug deal!

I hope the guilty parties are all brought forth and convicted because theyneed to be held fully responsible both for his family and friends and as an example to others as to why not to get themselves into the same situation.

GOD BLESS.
Pipe dreamer

Lockport, IL

#15 May 2, 2013
I did not know him wrote:
It is a great unselfish and rewarding thing to work with kids. We ALL owe it to do such as an investment in our worlds future.
Mo one should be or deserves to be murdered over a drug deal!
I hope the guilty parties are all brought forth and convicted because theyneed to be held fully responsible both for his family and friends and as an example to others as to why not to get themselves into the same situation.
GOD BLESS.
Listen you better read the newspaper and the internet. They are calling it a set up to LOOK like a drug deal. Sean was not a drug dealer, never was and never would have been. You are wrong and that is your subtle reply or post, if you call it that. Now I wonder who his friends in Lockport were? hmmmm...he had several two that were in business and a sister you know. Interesting. The five thousand dollar reward should bring us some news of justice and people that are afraid of the truth. The states attny. will find out or crimestoppers. Sean will get justice before this is all over, and the ones that thought it would go away are wrong!
Pipe dreamer

Lockport, IL

#16 May 2, 2013
I did not know him wrote:
It is a great unselfish and rewarding thing to work with kids. We ALL owe it to do such as an investment in our worlds future.
Mo one should be or deserves to be murdered over a drug deal!
I hope the guilty parties are all brought forth and convicted because theyneed to be held fully responsible both for his family and friends and as an example to others as to why not to get themselves into the same situation.
GOD BLESS.
It was a staged drug deal according the states attny. and joliet police! You are smearing a reputation of a good person! There are plenty of us parents who knew Sean to be a good guy that did not tamper with drugs and worked/lived for kids! That is more than you can say.
Stand up and be counted

Lockport, IL

#17 May 2, 2013
Family Member wrote:
Sean's headstone was ordered months ago, it just hasn't come in yet.It should be coming in shortly. It is a green granite Celtic cross. No one needs to buy him one. His family already has.
It proves he had a lot of friends who liked him and thought he was genuine. He was a good guy and some people like to ruin a reputation and spread rumors that are false. I wonder if they know the truth?
Jusy saying

Minooka, IL

#18 May 3, 2013
What was he doing there so late at night then? Drug dealers never take drugs remember that or that wouldn't make any money. I coached against him with his 2 boys and had respect for him.
Five Thousand Reward

Lockport, IL

#19 May 3, 2013
Jusy saying wrote:
What was he doing there so late at night then? Drug dealers never take drugs remember that or that wouldn't make any money. I coached against him with his 2 boys and had respect for him.
Read the stories...the police are saying it was a staged set up or quite simply an ambush. They are saying it never had anything to do with drugs but was a made up story. Read it yourself. Crimestoppers will find out because money is tight today and five thousand should bring plenty to the table to collect if they know anything about anybody. So far they only have G. Bennett's story. They say someone else pulled the trigger. I personally know that Sean was NO drug dealer and that he had more respect for his family. Whatever comes of this...it will not be a decision from us, it will be a jury. Let's hope they get the son of a b*tches! He is dead and we want the truth!
Five Thousand Reward

Lockport, IL

#20 May 3, 2013
Pipe dreamer wrote:
<quoted text> It was a staged drug deal according the states attny. and joliet police! You are smearing a reputation of a good person! There are plenty of us parents who knew Sean to be a good guy that did not tamper with drugs and worked/lived for kids! That is more than you can say.
Now don't you wonder who does not want the truth on this one! It is going forward and you can make all the faces you want. You are not in charge. Do you know who has information? Seems funny to me that someone would be so cold as to NOT want the truth to come out! It is not going away!!! Make all the faces you want!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairmont board doing wonders! 36 min Cherry 20
Unreal Shi_ 4 Brains 5 hr MPMMB 10
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 6 hr Survey Says 60
What happened to the Democratic Party? 8 hr MPMMB 140
breaking news!!!!! 8 hr MPMMB 248
10 ideas Republicans loved until Barack Obama b... 8 hr MPMMB 3
OJ's Free Again 8 hr Donald J Trump 30

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages