First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noone

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Hey doyle-ites , name ONE thing he did in his 12 years to help or improve the town. And Im not talking about stuff that was done while he was on the board.
the way I see it is the only people voting for him are his friends, and new-comers who have no idea how bad he was. They just see high taxes and Borgo. So he is responsible and must go. Ask doyle about the water issue that was put in place under his tenure. You are all paying for water and sewer that was run to an EMPTY subdivision.
Now for Borgo. Does any job in this town deserve 144000 a year? NO FRICKIN WAY! And for that you must go. I for one will not vote DOYLE or BORGO.
DOYLE AND BORGO BOTH SUCK.
American

Manhattan, IL

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Couldn't agree more. Even Doyle himself wants to distance himself from his past. The name change from Jamie to James proves that!
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 29, 2013
American wrote:
Couldn't agree more. Even Doyle himself wants to distance himself from his past. The name change from Jamie to James proves that!
Very, very good observation. Borgo too by not putting up yard signs as a slate. Each man or woman for themselves. They both realize how they have screwed things up so they take on new alter egos - so to speak.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 29, 2013
And don't pass by that other Doyle slight of hand trick he working. His buddy, the spoiler Mike Andrieansen, has his signs read "Village President". While Doyle's signs read "Mayor". See that way they believe they can post up side-by-side and people won't realize that Village President and Mayor are the one and the same position you vote for.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
And what if Andrieansen were to win? Would he get sworn , perform the job for a week, announce his retirement and appoint Doyle? It could happen.
American

Manhattan, IL

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
And don't pass by that other Doyle slight of hand trick he working. His buddy, the spoiler Mike Andrieansen, has his signs read "Village President". While Doyle's signs read "Mayor". See that way they believe they can post up side-by-side and people won't realize that Village President and Mayor are the one and the same position you vote for.
Hmmm. Interesting. I'm going to look into that.
Time is up for Borgo

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Many of those signs that say James Doyle are from 4 years ago and longer. He used those signs in the last mayoral election, so he didn't change his name. The fact is, all of a sudden, you Borgo cronies are scared and you should be, because the fact is, most of this town can't stand a bully, a dictator, landlord who's apartments rival those in Harvey, Il. and a person who is only out for himself and his cronies. Come April 9th, Borgo will no longer be able to scam this town!
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Time is up for Borgo wrote:
Many of those signs that say James Doyle are from 4 years ago and longer. He used those signs in the last mayoral election, so he didn't change his name. The fact is, all of a sudden, you Borgo cronies are scared and you should be, because the fact is, most of this town can't stand a bully, a dictator, landlord who's apartments rival those in Harvey, Il. and a person who is only out for himself and his cronies. Come April 9th, Borgo will no longer be able to scam this town!
And neither will Doyle be able to scam the town anymore. His character is becoming known to people by the minute.
American

Manhattan, IL

#9 Mar 29, 2013
The fact is that you don't make your point by pointing to someone else and saying "Well, he did this!". That's what little children do. We are talking about Doyle, not Borgo. Whatever Borgo is or isn't doing is a separate issue. This isn't a pro-Borgo page, it's an anti-Doyle page.
what a joke

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2013
American wrote:
The fact is that you don't make your point by pointing to someone else and saying "Well, he did this!". That's what little children do. We are talking about Doyle, not Borgo. Whatever Borgo is or isn't doing is a separate issue. This isn't a pro-Borgo page, it's an anti-Doyle page.
WHO cares what page it is,BORGO is usingn the same tatics,instead of saying it,he put it in writing in his pretty colorful brochures.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>WHO cares what page it is,BORGO is usingn the same tatics,instead of saying it,he put it in writing in his pretty colorful brochures.
He got his monies worth on the brochures. To you they are "pretty colorful"? This is getting to be an election where any discussion of the candidates is good. Whether it be positive or negative discussion. That the leaves poor Mr. Hunt out there all alone.
stilll noone

Glendale Heights, IL

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Well . Like thought doyle-ites. You can't come up with ONE SINGLE THING Jamie accomplished in 12 years.enough said
So lets go ahead and elect him.....idiots
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Tinley Park, IL

#13 Mar 31, 2013
stilll noone wrote:
Well . Like thought doyle-ites. You can't come up with ONE SINGLE THING Jamie accomplished in 12 years.enough said
So lets go ahead and elect him.....idiots
Doyle sure as shootin did take ownership to that. Amazing!
pathetic

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 1, 2013
You doyle people are pathetic. You say all kinds of nonsense, and spread lies. When asked a simple question, Not a single one of you idiots can name a single thing doyle did in 12 years. Yet you're going to vote for him?
Obviously you are friends/family and dont care what happens to the town.
DOYLE IS A DO NOTHING COLLECT A CHECK GUY.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Tinley Park, IL

#15 Apr 1, 2013
pathetic wrote:
You doyle people are pathetic. You say all kinds of nonsense, and spread lies. When asked a simple question, Not a single one of you idiots can name a single thing doyle did in 12 years. Yet you're going to vote for him?
Obviously you are friends/family and dont care what happens to the town.
DOYLE IS A DO NOTHING COLLECT A CHECK GUY.
I'm seeing it that way too. Like the office of Village President is scholarship money to him and he is exempted from having to put points up on the board.
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Im voting Jesse Jackson because this town will be the next ghetto!
Remeber we do

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm seeing it that way too. Like the office of Village President is scholarship money to him and he is exempted from having to put points up on the board.
Mr Borgo your scare tactics are not working this time.Lets see, how about you tell everyone how you went after the lady at Berkots who was working in the deli department and you attacked her for rent money. She tried to pay but you were not around went she went to your house.How you got the police to go with you and then you had to call the chief to come down and try and sweep it under the rug.Wise up people this is not the type of man who should be in charge of anything.
cute redhead

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 1, 2013
I heard Borgo can be socially awful from time to time. A person should separate his social demeanor from his political persona. One he's pretty good at, the other needs some help. A lot of help.
Doyle-do

Lawrence, MA

#19 Apr 3, 2013
How many times are you Doyle-do's gonna post the story about Borgo at Berkots lol? Do you think that's gonna get your boy votes? Maybe I'll try it, if I just keep repeating the same things, it will all of a sudden become more relevant. And let me save you the time right now and just say, No! This is not Borgo! Lol
Made in Manhattan

Naperville, IL

#20 Apr 3, 2013
And Borgo is on the cusp of doing something personally assinine, I can feel it. SO in a way he's a bit like Joe Biden. But Doyle's screw-ups would involve real money and I won't stand for that. All of us right now are still paying off Doyle speculation and stupidity from 11 years ago. What's Doyle want to do next? Create another flop that I have to help pay for over the next 15 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 1 hr CaptSpaulding 79
NorthPoint Vote! 1 hr No To NorthPoint 19
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 2 hr The Tax Man 6
breaking news!!!!! 5 hr Sharky 761
Corruption 5 hr Lockport 9
stop whistling at women! 7 hr CaptSpaulding 36
Dunkin Donuts 8 hr Newbie 9

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages