interesting

United States

#62 Apr 24, 2013
You clowns are all chasin this girl anybody ever seen her to know if she's even real? Hey sweet let's check out some pics
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#63 Apr 24, 2013
interesting wrote:
You clowns are all chasin this girl anybody ever seen her to know if she's even real? Hey sweet let's check out some pics
hey sugga I'll put a pic if i knew how.. Btw u all will know who i am w one pic.. Trust me I'm pretty sexy ,well so I've been told .. Goin for a drink tonight ,come out baby ,kisses
Gutless HOA owner

Plainfield, IL

#64 Apr 24, 2013
WAAAA,i am a lazy fatass
interesting

Peotone, IL

#65 Apr 25, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> hey sugga I'll put a pic if i knew how.. Btw u all will know who i am w one pic.. Trust me I'm pretty sexy ,well so I've been told .. Goin for a drink tonight ,come out baby ,kisses
unfortunately I don't go out drinking on Wednesday when I have to work the next day. Just not my thing
Confucius

Manhattan, IL

#66 Apr 25, 2013
Confucius say: Dumb ass that buy home with HOA never happy, for others are doing what dumb ass should be doing himself.
lets do it

Markham, IL

#67 Apr 25, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> hey sugga I'll put a pic if i knew how.. Btw u all will know who i am w one pic.. Trust me I'm pretty sexy ,well so I've been told .. Goin for a drink tonight ,come out baby ,kisses
i got your KISSES--RIGHT WHERE YOU LIKE THEM THE MOST !! remember that special night ?? i do! you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo ooooooo KINKY !! loved it ! THANK-YOU LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME.
interesting

Chicago, IL

#68 Apr 25, 2013
Wow sounds like sweet is handing out samples to bad I don't hang out in Manhattan come on east to peotone I'd like a taste lol I guarantee you'll be Cumming back for more I try to avoid the Manhattan people they aren't right
sweetless wonder

Markham, IL

#69 Apr 25, 2013
interesting wrote:
Wow sounds like sweet is handing out samples to bad I don't hang out in Manhattan come on east to peotone I'd like a taste lol I guarantee you'll be Cumming back for more I try to avoid the Manhattan people they aren't right
sweet has some class dont do dorky dickheads like you
Areal class act

Mchenry, IL

#70 Apr 25, 2013
Class, coming on a public forum asking to meet guys!! LMAO
sweetless wonder wrote:
<quoted text> sweet has some class dont do dorky dickheads like you
Haha

Elwood, IL

#71 Apr 26, 2013
I think sweet is used to meeting men on Craigslist.

What kind of woman comes here to meet men? One who has a unibrow, that's who ... or else a 13-year-old boy.
Sweet

Manhattan, IL

#72 Apr 26, 2013
I am a guy actually, but this has made some funny conversation!
guess what

Markham, IL

#73 Apr 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
I think sweet is used to meeting men on Craigslist.
What kind of woman comes here to meet men? One who has a unibrow, that's who ... or else a 13-year-old boy.
your mamma was on here a couple of weeks ago looking for some pipe..
damn you

Markham, IL

#74 Apr 26, 2013
Sweet wrote:
I am a guy actually, but this has made some funny conversation!
thats why when you said you like it on top --you told me to roll over --(and it hurt ) DAMN YOU !!
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#75 Apr 27, 2013
interesting wrote:
Wow sounds like sweet is handing out samples to bad I don't hang out in Manhattan come on east to peotone I'd like a taste lol I guarantee you'll be Cumming back for more I try to avoid the Manhattan people they aren't right
lol interesting.... U wanna taste my sweets , ill let u unwrap me like ure fav sweet candy.... Kisses baby
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#76 Apr 27, 2013
Haha wrote:
I think sweet is used to meeting men on Craigslist.
What kind of woman comes here to meet men? One who has a unibrow, that's who ... or else a 13-year-old boy.
either ure a dump ass or don't know how to read lol... Go back and look at my post dipshit to see why I'm really on here! Lmao man ure a moron lol
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#77 Apr 27, 2013
guess what wrote:
<quoted text>your mamma was on here a couple of weeks ago looking for some pipe..
damn!!! Ure mamma lookin for pipe lol ... Good one gotta lov this site
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#78 Apr 27, 2013
Sweet wrote:
I am a guy actually, but this has made some funny conversation!
I'm sure u r an ugly guy lol.. But baby I'm all woman!! If ure gonna use my name be better at it sugga !! kisses baby
interesting

Peotone, IL

#79 Apr 28, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> lol interesting.... U wanna taste my sweets , ill let u unwrap me like ure fav sweet candy.... Kisses baby
bring it on baby don't say it if you don't mean it just tell me when and where Mondays are good for me I always wake up with a sweet tooth
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#80 Apr 28, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text> bring it on baby don't say it if you don't mean it just tell me when and where Mondays are good for me I always wake up with a sweet tooth
yummy yummy baby! R u gonna give me some hard candy,too?
interesting

Peotone, IL

#81 Apr 28, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> yummy yummy baby! R u gonna give me some hard candy,too?
you bet except im gonna give you alot of hard candy right where you like it over and over till your all filled up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparkles Proved Wrong Again II 18 min Neighbor 1
A question for the Mayor? 1 hr for starters 266
CEO Pay at Top U.S. Companies Up 54 Percent Sin... 2 hr Tubman 13
Americans Would Prefer Denmark Social Safety Ne... 3 hr So There 3
New Lenox Neighborhood Watch Admin 4 hr Help shut down ch... 6
new lenox neighborhood watch group on facebook (Apr '14) 5 hr Joe Effinshmo 204
Removal of Ash Trees 5 hr Robert Thomas 12
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages