Phil Atio

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 18, 2013
What bar ?
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> that's pretty funny! U see i don't get offended at all.lol . like i said the men here r attractive .. And no I'm not a troll lol.. I'll be at the bar fri if u want to see for ureself lol..
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#22 Apr 18, 2013
Phil Atio wrote:
What bar ? <quoted text>
forgot the name ,it's next to Manhattan pizza and wings.. Never been there yet..
Concerned Resident

Mchenry, IL

#23 Apr 18, 2013
You remember Manhattan wings and pizza but not Gallagher's ? I bet your a fat slob with red fingers from all the hot wings you eat .
sweet wrote:
<quoted text>forgot the name ,it's next to Manhattan pizza and wings.. Never been there yet..
Desperate

Mchenry, IL

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Im still laughing at the fact that you are still on here trying to find someone. If you are that desperate, go to the bars in town and let them know how much. I'm sure your cost can't be that bad!
HAHAHA

Downers Grove, IL

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Gallaghers is a bar not a brothel. Guys don't worry about a toliet seat cause a crab can jump 10 ft. That is all you will get from a whore. If she goes home with any guy it will probably be coyote ugly...so ugly you'll gnaw your own arm off just to not wake her to get away.
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Desperate wrote:
Im still laughing at the fact that you are still on here trying to find someone. If you are that desperate, go to the bars in town and let them know how much. I'm sure your cost can't be that bad!
this is by far the funniest site I've ever been on. Lmas!! I love gettin a rise out of all who has made shitty comments lol.. and u know whats funny is that ure probably 200 lbs and lonely or if u r married , hates off to that one lol.. Btw i really can find a man without a problem.. I just heard about this site and had to put something on here that would crack me up lol.. I mean come on the crap that people put on here is funny ,man people r bored around here.. Bitchin about rain , how u can't get ure kids to school, lazy!!! Suck it up.. I figured i should join the bored crew and see what's said.. Thanks for makin my night .. Lmas goodnight sugga... Kisses
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#27 Apr 18, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
Gallaghers is a bar not a brothel. Guys don't worry about a toliet seat cause a crab can jump 10 ft. That is all you will get from a whore. If she goes home with any guy it will probably be coyote ugly...so ugly you'll gnaw your own arm off just to not wake her to get away.
good one lmas.. Love this site..lpl
Ror

Hurst, TX

#28 Apr 18, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> good one lmas.. Love this site..lpl
i agree sweet this does kill the time. I laugh at all this stuff. Oh thanks for the flour comment lol
quags

Manhattan, IL

#29 Apr 18, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text>good one lmas.. Love this site..lpl
I think I love you
HAHAHA

Downers Grove, IL

#30 Apr 19, 2013
Sweet must be a teenager...because only a teen will put lol after every sentence. Anyway good luck Sweet with the guy hunt.
interesting

Jersey City, NJ

#31 Apr 19, 2013
See what you have done sweet now you have every unemployed guy in Manhattan after you it could be like Manhattans version of the bachelorette
doe

Mchenry, IL

#32 Apr 19, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
Sweet must be a teenager...because only a teen will put lol after every sentence. Anyway good luck Sweet with the guy hunt.
no not a teen at all! Just a down to earth women ,who is not up tight.. Love a good laugh.. Love it!! Lightin up lol...
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#33 Apr 19, 2013
Ror wrote:
<quoted text>i agree sweet this does kill the time. I laugh at all this stuff. Oh thanks for the flour comment lol
no prob and i agree passes time..gonna love a good laugh..
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#34 Apr 19, 2013
interesting wrote:
See what you have done sweet now you have every unemployed guy in Manhattan after you it could be like Manhattans version of the bachelorette
good one.. Just need the cameras now.. Manhattans bachelorette airs every night ... Tune into see whats said next... Lol
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#35 Apr 19, 2013
quags wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I love you
nice lol
HAHAHA

Westmont, IL

#36 Apr 19, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text> no not a teen at all! Just a down to earth women ,who is not up tight.. Love a good laugh.. Love it!! Lightin up lol...
Lighten up!!!! Soliciting men on a site is prostitution not being down to earth. Love a good laugh ya I'll being the one laughing my ass off when you end up in jail for soliciting men for sex. LOL LOL LOL LOL!
sweet

Mchenry, IL

#37 Apr 19, 2013
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up!!!! Soliciting men on a site is prostitution not being down to earth. Love a good laugh ya I'll being the one laughing my ass off when you end up in jail for soliciting men for sex. LOL LOL LOL LOL!
lol see that's what I'm talkin about , people like u ! Listen up and pay attention , the last time i checked i never solicited anyone for sex ! Prostitution , now that's funny! meet up and have a drink ,ohh boy call the cops! Lmao.. give me a break .. I love this site ! Come on u gotta come up w something better then this... Btw i love bein handcuffed ,... Lol.... Keep it comin sugga,kisses
Ror

Glen Ellyn, IL

#38 Apr 19, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> lol see that's what I'm talkin about , people like u ! Listen up and pay attention , the last time i checked i never solicited anyone for sex ! Prostitution , now that's funny! meet up and have a drink ,ohh boy call the cops! Lmao.. give me a break .. I love this site ! Come on u gotta come up w something better then this... Btw i love bein handcuffed ,... Lol.... Keep it comin sugga,kisses
. Love your attitude. Lmao. Don't let them walk on ya. Have fun!!!
HAHAHA

Westmont, IL

#39 Apr 19, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text> lol see that's what I'm talkin about , people like u ! Listen up and pay attention , the last time i checked i never solicited anyone for sex ! Prostitution , now that's funny! meet up and have a drink ,ohh boy call the cops! Lmao.. give me a break .. I love this site ! Come on u gotta come up w something better then this... Btw i love bein handcuffed ,... Lol.... Keep it comin sugga,kisses
Listen up little girl or boy. People like me! You are laughable!
Whats that sound

Manhattan, IL

#40 Apr 19, 2013
This thread makes me hear banjos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
200 Generals Slap Obama 4 min Sharky 15
Conect the Dots 19 min Dotty Sangrenetti 1
More republican contradictions..... 23 min Professor 22
The top ten reasons FOR single payer..... 24 min Professor 43
NEWCOMERS, PLEASE read this important info FIRST! (Feb '15) 25 min Professor 157
Trump Deports Illegals 30 min Professor 4
Why do Deskin, Vandermeer and Streit hate seniors? 55 min Pete the Creep 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages