BOO Chicago Pizza Boss at Old Canal D...

BOO Chicago Pizza Boss at Old Canal Days Fair

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Lockport, IL

#1 Jun 15, 2014
Not a very smart business practice to state "NO SLICES" of pizza at a carnival! Lines and lines of people by every other food truck......NOBODY in front of theirs, all day long! Who goes to a carnival and orders an entire pizza?? What were they thinking??

Lockport, IL

#2 Jun 15, 2014
Maybe they were a Union food truck.

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2014
The truck owner wanted a 2 pizza minimum but the Union bargained it down to only 1.
A Chance

Alsip, IL

#4 Jun 16, 2014
If the pizzas were $20 each, maybe it was Gary Raymond and the Teachers Union running the food truck.

Lockport, IL

#5 Jun 16, 2014
I'll admit that I had the same thought at first but then I thought it was likely that he did small personal pizzas. Doing a pizza large enough to yield several good sized slices probably means a fairly big oven that he can't fit in his truck. This is all just assumption, though - I didn't venture over there to see how he was set up.

Lockport, IL

#6 Jun 19, 2014
A Chance wrote:
If the pizzas were $20 each, maybe it was Gary Raymond and the Teachers Union running the food truck.
you are an idiot. feel sorry for your kids' teachers. go get a job at walmart. no unions there. worthless republicans
Bob Thomas

Lockport, IL

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Sounds like a bad business plan. Of course if I have to set up a truck at Sewer Days my business is already on a flat path.
Chucky Cheese

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 19, 2014
By the slice or whole, Chicago Pizza Boss SUCKS!

Fond Du Lac, WI

#9 Jun 19, 2014
Why did they not use local vendors

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Lockport wrote:
Why did they not use local vendors
I think the idea was to offer something different in the way of food trucks. I thought it was a fun idea but similar to the havoc at the Food Truck fest at Cell field the weekend before, demand can far outstrip capacity. I think the long lines indicate people want something different. We can order from local vendors all the time.

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Jun 23, 2014
You people seriously bitch about everything. Either move or kill yourselves. I mean I know your town is a dump, but what a waste of energy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War with Iran and trade war with China 39 min SMFT 8
breaking news!!!!! (Jul '17) 1 hr Sharky 1,016
My, how quickly so many forget. 2 hr Sharky 56
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 10 hr quilterqueen 989
Police Chief 12 hr Old timer 2
New Lenox Fire Department tax hike flops. 16 hr OooohSnap 39
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 18 hr Nippo 170

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages