Chris Wallace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hold on

Naperville, IL

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Politico wrote:
hold on ---I am with you. I have tried to explain that Neighbor is a blowhard. Thanks for speaking up. he feels he rules topix --it's funny. a nothing man ruling a nothing world on topix LOL. loser loser loser. I laugh and feel sadness at the same time for the hours devoted to tying his view that really means nothing. but in his mind feels rightous and important. you would think he could get a part time mindless ups job to pass his lonely time on this earth. A sad being at best, he argued with me that Mitt was the savior I tried over and over again but his bullheadedness/shallowness would not allow the light in.......I to voted for Mitt.
You are correct. A nothing man, ruling a nothing world. But it is most likely all he has. Judging by the sheer volume of material he puts out, this site is where he devotes most of his time. I would imagine that he is widely ignored in his real life and therefore retreats here in a world that he imagines himself to be the boss of. I can also safely say that he does not speak to people face to face, the manner in which he does on this site. If that were the case, he would find himself on the floor missing some teeth. I doubt very much that he would ever even be in a face to face debate, much less a confrontation. The saddest part is that he cannot face the fact that he is routinely handed his lunch even on here. But even when that happens he declares himself the winner and uses his lame old shtick. Pretty pathetic.
Politico

Mokena, IL

#23 Dec 4, 2012
lol like I said Hold on Neighbor has a sad exsistence. your right on your assumption tuff on line weak and meek in real life. a want-to- be somebody complex....probably a 40 /50 something loser. he feels his views are the correct view. he does have ADD that is a fact he can't let go of a thought and continues to taunt me with a childish video he found on the web...so sad that he could even find such a clip. he dosen't get it. His brother Uni is also a looser another story
politico

Mokena, IL

#24 Dec 4, 2012
uni / professor / neighbor = all the same
Neighbor

United States

#25 Dec 4, 2012
Politico, but you call UNI Sir now don't you? Since he called you out as a BLOWHARD, and you failed to show up huh? <LMAO You can run, but you can't hid from that. <lol Actually, you were smart to not show up after you challenged him. <Good Boy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 11 min Cinderella 3,224
New poll shows MAJORITY of female voters.... 2 hr GOD 3
Back To Say Hello 2 hr Bye Felica 2
Can anyone remember a single thing.... 2 hr Trump is a Coward 22
News Road Commissioner Sued By 2 Men - Ages 81 and 6... (Nov '15) 4 hr Neighbor 17
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 5 hr Isabella Fireray 779
Trump is a loser 16 hr 4Real 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages