Chris Wallace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Just watched Chris Wallace interview Geithner and then Boehner on the details of where negotiations are.

No surprise, what Obama states in public is very different than what Obama states in these private talks (nothing new there huh?). Chris pointed to budget gimics Geithner was using to take credit for reducing spend, by saying the savings from future years of war we will not be fighting is where they get the $400B spend reduction. Chris hit him up three times on this being a gimic & not real spending decreases (yep!). Ironically the tax increase on thye wealthy small & large business owners only generates $85B/yr. So it's really a political stance to do that. Boehner states as long as we give revenue increases, what difference should it make to solving our problem (Good point). So net net, Obama proposes false reduced spending, requests he be given sole authority to increase America's debt limit, and increase taxs on America's successful people. Boehner proposes, the requested revenue increases, demands written guarantees of real decreased spending, and no overall tax increase. Adding he will not kick the can down the road, we must address the debt crisis now, as well as no-way will Congress give Obama unlimited debt increase authority.

3,000,000 voters got us here, 9,000,000 voters allowed us to get here.

Me? I am so frustrated with our debt & future spending increases, that I say Boener makes more sense to me if Obama refuses to negotitate. If this is the stalemate, I say take the Cliff Jump. We cannot continue spending what we don't have and survive anyway. So prevent the money from going to the feds over the next 4 years, and start over then, after "all" Americans have equally suffered the reality of all this.
Neighbor

Streator, IL

#2 Dec 2, 2012
(tax rate increas) <Boehner typo- not "tax increase" in the Boehner line.... sorry
Professor

Mokena, IL

#3 Dec 2, 2012
I listened to Boehners response on his website. I'm glad he is holding his position against Obama's attempts to destroy America. Obama is demonic in his attempts to disguise his sabotage efforts against America.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Listened to Bob Brinker (Money Talk) about an hour ago... He calls this administration "fools"...did not hold back one bit! He went through the Obama math... WOW. California? They wll be paying 54% tax (including CA's new 13% income tax). Cap Gains from long term investment in CA? 37%! We better start building a fence to keep the CA Liberals from moving here! <grin Obama wins big time huh? Cleaned our clocks, and now our wallets.. Brinker say's there will be a "massive" Market Sell before 12/31 to beat the 37%, but points out, a restore position buy will likely take place in January.

We all are so screwed that I'd pay a dollar to see Hold-On, Four-More, Johnny and Jack's face when they get their Obama tax bill!!!! <LMAO

Soooo glad I listened to Glenn Beck and bought Gold Eagles last year near $950! Oh man did Beck call it or what? <And I am not a Beck fan too! <lol

Since: Apr 12

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2012
OBAMA IS THE GREAT LAIR AND DECEIVER!! OR IN OTHERWORDS...THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!
limbaugh is gay

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Dec 2, 2012
FOX NEWs LIBTARD CENTRAL
hold on

Naperville, IL

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Listened to Bob Brinker (Money Talk) about an hour ago... He calls this administration "fools"...did not hold back one bit! He went through the Obama math... WOW. California? They wll be paying 54% tax (including CA's new 13% income tax). Cap Gains from long term investment in CA? 37%! We better start building a fence to keep the CA Liberals from moving here! <grin Obama wins big time huh? Cleaned our clocks, and now our wallets.. Brinker say's there will be a "massive" Market Sell before 12/31 to beat the 37%, but points out, a restore position buy will likely take place in January.
We all are so screwed that I'd pay a dollar to see Hold-On, Four-More, Johnny and Jack's face when they get their Obama tax bill!!!! <LMAO
Soooo glad I listened to Glenn Beck and bought Gold Eagles last year near $950! Oh man did Beck call it or what? <And I am not a Beck fan too! <lol
Ok when do you want to meet. I cant wait. Lets do it right after the first of the year. And you can just buy me a beer with that dollar. I dont know why you would want to see my face however, as I voted for Romney. And I am a poor working class employee. So please tell me how I am going to be shocked by my Obama tax bill. I may pay about $2000 more in taxes over a year. So I think I will make it. Lets say January 3rd at the VFW, thats your home turf correct? I am really looking forward to see if you are really this big of a jackass in person as you are on here. I am guessing not nearly as cocky and smart arse. See you soon.
Professor

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok when do you want to meet. I cant wait. Lets do it right after the first of the year. And you can just buy me a beer with that dollar. I dont know why you would want to see my face however, as I voted for Romney. And I am a poor working class employee. So please tell me how I am going to be shocked by my Obama tax bill. I may pay about $2000 more in taxes over a year. So I think I will make it. Lets say January 3rd at the VFW, thats your home turf correct? I am really looking forward to see if you are really this big of a jackass in person as you are on here. I am guessing not nearly as cocky and smart arse. See you soon.
$2000 is only in federal tax. Wait until you get your Illinois and Obamacare bill. You might be relocating to Robbins if you want to remain in Illinois LMAO:-)
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#10 Dec 2, 2012
lol
hold on

Naperville, IL

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
$2000 is only in federal tax. Wait until you get your Illinois and Obamacare bill. You might be relocating to Robbins if you want to remain in Illinois LMAO:-)
Gosh you are so funny. I grew up 2 blocks from Robbins, so that would be fine with me. At least I wont be around wing nuts like you. The people of Robbins have more class than you and most are quite a bit more intelligent also. So I would stop laughing, Mr Big Shot truck driver.
hold on

Naperville, IL

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
lol
Thats it from you, lol. Put up or shut up Mr big talker.
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#13 Dec 3, 2012
hold-on... You are an itch on a flea bite. I just laugh at you... <lol
Hold On

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
hold-on... You are an itch on a flea bite. I just laugh at you... <lol
Coming from the worlds biggest douchebag. That is high praise. And you and your pal are laughing that's ironic. Because you two must be rich the way you make out on here so you will really be losing a lot. Lmao. And your still not getting that Obama and the democrats won the election. So the more republicans alienate the average voter the more elections we will keep losing Keep laughing with your pal professor Keeping mucking it up the tide is going out and idiots like you two will be swept out to sea. The country is changing like it or not and we as the Republican Party need to adapt or stay stubborn and become extinct.
Neighbor

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Hold On... Ironically, it is you who do not grasp what's happened. No one won. Everyone of us lost with Obama remaining in place. Also, you never negotiate your integrety, nor your principals. You may want to lay down and adapt to DNC dictated socialist/marxist principls, that's your privledge. Me? I would not be worth very much if I surrender my personal values or principals to satisfy Obama, of all people.
Hold On

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Hold On... Ironically, it is you who do not grasp what's happened. No one won. Everyone of us lost with Obama remaining in place. Also, you never negotiate your integrety, nor your principals. You may want to lay down and adapt to DNC dictated socialist/marxist principls, that's your privledge. Me? I would not be worth very much if I surrender my personal values or principals to satisfy Obama, of all people.
Wow neighbor quite a rousing speech. However I am not speaking theoretically I am speaking and dealing with what happened here in reality Obama did win. That is a fact and neither you or I can deny it. And what's thrust on me is thrust on you as well. And if the party does not take a more moderate position and continues to lose real elections how does that help any of us. That's the part you and your pal professor don't understand. To continue to cling to too severe a stance which causes the party to lose ground helps in what manner? Please tell me that? Your ideology is no longer working. In fact it is doing just the opposite and hurting. So keep it up and you can look in the mirror and see part of the problem with the Republican Party
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Like I stated, it's ironic this is all beyond your mental capabilities. Move along...you're whiney noise is all... <lol Truth shall always overcome, it always has, it always will. Go sell your soul to the DNC Hold-On. The men will stand by principals, truth, and God my friend. Semper Fi.
hold on

Naperville, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Like I stated, it's ironic this is all beyond your mental capabilities. Move along...you're whiney noise is all... <lol Truth shall always overcome, it always has, it always will. Go sell your soul to the DNC Hold-On. The men will stand by principals, truth, and God my friend. Semper Fi.
Once again, you have no real reply because you are wrong as usual. So you try to brush off what I say as insignificant. A typical Neighbor move. When you cannot come up with a real reply you make up some lame crap.
And the last line about you being a man who stands by principles, truth and God. Wow is that hokey. Yep your a big talker on this site. When nobody knows who you are. You are smart mouth and cocksure and quick with a smarmy response. I find it ironic that in real life, you are most assuredly a meek timid little field mouse. Your lack of intelligence and ability to defend your positions is evident every time you are confronted on this site. Your worn out catchphrases and lame responses have become your trademark. So enjoy your fantasy world you have created for yourself, where you are always right and win all your arguments on this site. Im sure it makes you feel better about yourself, so if that is what it takes so be it. As for me, once in a while I will humor you or maybe myself by taking you apart as I have come accustom to doing from time to time.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#19 Dec 3, 2012
lol..LMAO..... You have never beat anyone in a debate Hold On. Never! ROFLMAO The voices in your head are lieing to you again... lol Oh gosh, you crack us up out here. You are one funny dude, I have to say.... My side hurts, so I'll end here... Ohhhh man.
Politico

Mokena, IL

#20 Dec 3, 2012
hold on ---I am with you. I have tried to explain that Neighbor is a blowhard. Thanks for speaking up. he feels he rules topix --it's funny. a nothing man ruling a nothing world on topix LOL. loser loser loser. I laugh and feel sadness at the same time for the hours devoted to tying his view that really means nothing. but in his mind feels rightous and important. you would think he could get a part time mindless ups job to pass his lonely time on this earth. A sad being at best, he argued with me that Mitt was the savior I tried over and over again but his bullheadedness/shallowness would not allow the light in.......I to voted for Mitt.
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Blowhard?? <lol Hey Politico, when did you meet up with UNI to (ahemmm) kick his butt? Who's the Blowhard Politico??? No punn intended to you & your career on Webber Road Politico! <LMAO But you never showe up! <lol.... Ok, I'll tie both hands behind my back next time you want to debate!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Russians are responsible for ALL of... 2 hr Chunk 31
There just aren't any words left....... 5 hr Fool watch 2
New Lenox Recreation Building 5 hr Ida Juana Godeere 2
Heard Nick Ficarello is going to run for Sheriff 7 hr Paul 1
Sharky masturbayes in Public 7 hr Spanky McSpankface 8
Maxine Waters needs a visit from the Secret Ser... 7 hr Spanky McSpankface 12
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 8 hr Dennyk 92

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages