Obama's Chicago
Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 12, 2013
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0402...

The facts in this article are startling! The Obama administration fails to prosecute criminals committing felonies lying on gun applications? Obama is once again saying one thing, but doing another. Obama and his administration don't care about gun violence or deaths. They are not looking to catch gun criminals. When they catch them, they fail to prosecute. They only want to peel them out of the hands of good Americans. This must be accomplished to impose Tyranny on the peasants! Straight out of the Communist Manifesto!
Mother

Mokena, IL

#2 Apr 12, 2013
All the mothers need to be made aware of these statistics. Obama is a phony. The most important stories on what is really happening are never reported on by the mainstream media.
WTF

Joliet, IL

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Your answering your own posts again Professor Retard.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
Your answering your own posts again Professor Retard.
It is too funny. I think he actually believes his alter egos are real. You put him and Neighbor in a room and you would have 30 people. He quit using the "Obama" screen name. Too funny!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#5 Apr 12, 2013
I post exclusively under the genius cover of the
"PROFESSOR"

You guys can't even tell when Obama is fooling you. How can you figure anything else out?
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Four More? Please do not stand in front of my free my freedoms & constitutional rights. You know the price you'll pay.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on something? What freedom am I standing in front of?You can post under as many names as you like. I find you and Professor hilarious.
You won't if what we tell you happens to come true!
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Obama learned well how to corrupt a system from within. I don't think any other city is run on graft the way Chitcago is. Everybody wants something off the back end of a deal. It's the Chitcago way!
Moodkiller

Mokena, IL

#11 Apr 23, 2013
15 year old kid shot 5 blocks from O's Chi town house.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
historian

Mokena, IL

#12 Apr 23, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on something? What freedom am I standing in front of?You can post under as many names as you like. I find you and Professor hilarious.
Four more years is the worst name you can call yourself. You are a stooge. How can any decent hard working family oriented American get excited and use the name four more years. Obama is a failure. The Americans who embrace him are a joke. Dumb and Dumber is a reality in our country. Four more years is both of these guys in one.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Now Bloomturd in New York is saying we have to give up some rights for protection. He said we have to re-interpret the constitution for our own safety and good. We are all good and safe when we are armed Mayor Bloomturd! Hands off the Constitution you commie!!!!!
Moodkiller

Mokena, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
Now Bloomturd in New York is saying we have to give up some rights for protection. He said we have to re-interpret the constitution for our own safety and good. We are all good and safe when we are armed Mayor Bloomturd! Hands off the Constitution you commie!!!!!
I interpret the Constitution with cold hardened steel and brass casings.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
<quoted text>
I interpret the Constitution with cold hardened steel and brass casings.
I agree. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said......

He who sacrifices liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news!!!!! 6 min Voodoo Chile 265
What happened to the Democratic Party? 9 min Unreal Shi_ 143
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 25 min Dennyk 67
The Solution to Health Care 38 min Bidness 36
Water chase moron 1 hr Cherry 2
Fairmont board doing wonders! 2 hr Cherry 23
Where is all that "Left-wing-controlled" Media? 2 hr Actually 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance