Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

I know the guy who lives at 2504 Hacker Dr. He is a Mexican guy in his late 30's and is a guy who had gang ties in the past. However later in life he was supposable not in a gang. Juan Gonzales is his name that lives there. I don't know if he is the one that was killed or injured.
Show Biz

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

You mean just another Mexican shot. Once in a gang always in a gang
American

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Show biz, really, "just another mexican shot" Wow someone has some growing up to do!!! Whoever it was apparently was a human being, a son, possibly a husband, or a father!!! Germans came from Germany, Irish from Ireland, Italians from Italy and yes Mexicans from Mexico. Everyone came from somewhere but let me guess you are none of those right? I guess you judge by the color of the skin!!!
Itailan american

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

@ American, ur right he was a father and a husband. I know him and his son. This was terrible and now his son is left without a father. Don't know what really all happened and I don't care but my cousin is now the one suffering.
Red

Minooka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Once a banger always a banger huh? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But apparently stupid people don't know shit about people making mistakes and correcting em later in life. And being it was a security guard this guy was probably protecting someone and suffered for it. Show some respect people
Sadden

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Past or present gives no one the right to take another mans life .. There will be a little girl without her daddy, 2 sons without their father,a wife who now is a widow, a mother who will burie her young, brother and sisters that will miss a link to a family bond like no other and a family lost in pain in a tragedy with a life taking... American or Mexican Weall bleed the same blood was lost pain is pain .. God rest his soul ..
Itailan american

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Wow, some people! A human being was shot a killed. Who cares what color they were or if they were gang related. My family is now suffering a loss. God is only person to judge not you, we have all did things that were not proud of. No one is perfect! Have a heart that this mans family is hurting. Didn't ur parents teach u, if u have nothing nice to say then keep ur damn mouth shut!
Novella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

I knew this person, he was a great guy! Regardless what ever reason it was,this happened at his home where his children and wife lay their head and should be the only place they feel safe! My heart goes out to his family the most...to them I say "may your good memories keep you strong"
Joy

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Some of the comments are so disrespectful and guess what he was a father to 3 and one of those 3 kids is mine and my child is suffering right now. Try to be kind and have a heart, he had a wife and sisters and a brother and parents still around. He wasn't a bad guy, my child loved his father and he was good to him and he was hard working..seriously that is crazy that people who don't know what they are talking about run their mouths..his family can read this! Well my son is his family and thank God he isn't reading this!!
Steve

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

I worked with Juan for almost 10 years and know him in depth on a personal level and he is far from a gang banger. He was a hard worker as well as a great father...not sure how anyone ever came up with gang banger!
Crest Hill Resident wrote:
I know the guy who lives at 2504 Hacker Dr. He is a Mexican guy in his late 30's and is a guy who had gang ties in the past. However later in life he was supposable not in a gang. Juan Gonzales is his name that lives there. I don't know if he is the one that was killed or injured.
Steve

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe that people are so cruel and insensitive..I will pray for the people who have posted negative comments about Juan, they obviously did not know Juan,Grace or the kids. They are great family.As well as All their friends and family that I have had the pleasure to meet. All of you hateful individuals need to take a close look at your own being, deep in your soul and find God to help you take a better path in life. I will pray for you.
Crest Hillbilly

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

I'm sorry for your loss. To the family and friends. Don't ever listen to the people on here. I had something happen a couple years ago with a very good friend and after reading what people where saying on here, there was so much disrespect that I quit looking,it got that bad.
I don't care what kind of person he was - he was a person (period)!!!! and to lose a life is sad and very hard for the people around them.
Another Mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
I worked with Juan for almost 10 years and know him in depth on a personal level and he is far from a gang banger. He was a hard worker as well as a great father...not sure how anyone ever came up with gang banger!
<quoted text>
Steve, everyone has a past and Juan did as well. Everyone can change their life around and lead a better life but unfortunately, the past sometimes comes to light and it will always be a stain in your life's history. That is the case with Juan. I knew him when he was a gang banger involved in this type of crime. Personally, I was surprised any of them made it out alive (alot of them did not). That was 20+ years ago and it's good to hear he did turn his life around and what is most painful is that his kids are the ones to pick up the pieces. And who knows, maybe this has nothing to do with his past. Regardless, something has to be done about crime and the future of our youth.
Joliet Jack

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

I worked with Juan for a few years at Romar Cabinet. He was a good guy who came from a good family. When I worked with Juan it had to have been 15 + years ago. I know for a fact that he was gang banging then. There was a incident were someone owed him money for the white stuff he was selling and he had no problem showing violence to that individual to get his money. That being said if you live that life style in the past it may always come to haunt you late in life even if you changed you life around. And no I'm not being disrespectful I pray for the Family and children that need to deal with this horrible time in their lives. God Bless and R.I.P. Juan..
Bud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

R.I.P. buddy. The police will find the people that did this
rally

O Fallon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

People can change.Some people can undergo a profound change and live righteous lives. A guys past doesnt give a murderer a free license to kill or make this man valueless or worthless and marked for death for transgressions in his past. We're all unworthy of the lives we have if you want to play the tit for tat game. A murderer is a murderer, I hope he is held accountable for this crime and anyone that enabled him to do it.

Family and friends, my heart goes out to you. Dont live in the shadow of the crime,celebrate the good man you knew and dont dwell on his past catching up to him. I dont think life works on tit for tat. If he changed, he changed, he wasnt marked for death other than by a sick criminal who knows noting of the sanctity of life.
Steve

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Everyone makes mistakes in life, bad judgement or whatever. All I know is that I never judged him or anyone else in life because of their past. I embraced how they impacted my life personally and what I see in them ...nothing more.The Juan I came to know was a good father, husband and a hard worker. I am so saddened at what his wife and children must now endure.
Another Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, everyone has a past and Juan did as well. Everyone can change their life around and lead a better life but unfortunately, the past sometimes comes to light and it will always be a stain in your life's history. That is the case with Juan. I knew him when he was a gang banger involved in this type of crime. Personally, I was surprised any of them made it out alive (alot of them did not). That was 20+ years ago and it's good to hear he did turn his life around and what is most painful is that his kids are the ones to pick up the pieces. And who knows, maybe this has nothing to do with his past. Regardless, something has to be done about crime and the future of our youth.
Joliet Jack

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Joliet Jack wrote:
I worked with Juan for a few years at Romar Cabinet. He was a good guy who came from a good family. When I worked with Juan it had to have been 15 + years ago. I know for a fact that he was gang banging then. There was a incident were someone owed him money for the white stuff he was selling and he had no problem showing violence to that individual to get his money. That being said if you live that life style in the past it may always come to haunt you late in life even if you changed you life around. And no I'm not being disrespectful I pray for the Family and children that need to deal with this horrible time in their lives. God Bless and R.I.P. Juan..
I worked at romar and knew him to. You sound to be right on with what you said..
Jeff

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

I'm the engineer on the project that Juan was just working on. He was a very hardworking man who brought a great attitude to work every day. Being on site with him for the past year, I can say that he was a great guy. I was very sad to hear of the news of what happened on Monday night. My thoughts are with his family and all of his co-workers at Herlihy.

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Joy wrote:
Some of the comments are so disrespectful and guess what he was a father to 3 and one of those 3 kids is mine and my child is suffering right now. Try to be kind and have a heart, he had a wife and sisters and a brother and parents still around. He wasn't a bad guy, my child loved his father and he was good to him and he was hard working..seriously that is crazy that people who don't know what they are talking about run their mouths..his family can read this! Well my son is his family and thank God he isn't reading this!!
Parents also seel drugs, committ other crimes, have even robbed people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Joliet Forum right now

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oath Keeper On Site Update 10 min Patrioffesor 67
USSR Pushes America 35 min Really 43
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Dusty Mangina 47,063
beware of blacktop company known as "prairie" (Jun '09) 55 min Beyonce's Weave 11
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Stay the course 4,261
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Bob Thomas 59
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search